DaDaoCheng Long Stay Reviews

3F, No.125 Yanping North Road Sec.2, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

The hosts went above and beyond to make our stay great. Do not discount their ability to make your stay better than staying at a big fancy place like your grandparents. Hilton don't do no nice stuff for you.

some basic elements are expected to see, but i didnt, they are like: -hangers, -TV in double bed room, -noise insulation (i can hear my neighbors very clear, especially in the very late of night)

Excellent staff especially Eva, so friendly and welcoming!

This is by far my favorite place to stay while in Taipei. I have come back here many times. The staff is amazing, and the beds so comfortable. Best place in Taipei- hands down.

Hostel is ok. Very good location in old traditional suburb of Taipei. But big minus for cleanness, 4bed-dorm was very dirty.

• 14th Mar 2015

Hi Björn, I apologize for the bad experience for you. We will correct it and remind ourself often. Thank you.

a quiet hostel near Ningxia Night Market. I really like the kitchen with all equiment for cooking and the big living room for collaboration. rooms are clean. wifi in the living room (2nd floor) is good but became very poor in the dorm room (5th room) even failed to connect during my stay.

Thank you for your feedback. It's our fault to mislead you. There's the 2nd wifi device just outside your room. We didn't give you a clear environment introduction so that you suffered from the bad wifi signal so much. Please accept my apology.

great atmosphere, great staff