• 3F, No.125 Yanping North Road Sec.2, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan
7.2
Very Good 77 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 77 Total Reviews
DaDaoCheng Long Stay Located at 3F, No.125 Yanping North Road Sec.2, Datong District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 3F, No.125 Yanping North Road Sec.2, Datong District
72% 77
25.0574051 121.5116332
    Rooms available

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Feb 2016
5.7

Overall, I would recommend the property as a decent cheap place to stay in a good location. It was very unclear who the staff actually were, although the owner seemed really nice. The common areas were quite dirty (especially the bathrooms), and our room had a funny smell. We never received a key for our dorm and were unsure of who to ask to get one, although we kept our valuables in lockers. However, the lounge was nice and friendly!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Feb 2016
5.4

Staff were very nice, trying to correct the mistakes. I was double booked so I almost had to leave to another hostel. Fortunately, we made some arrangements and I was able to stay with my friends. The 3rd floor shower floor is made out of wooden planks that were rotten and smelly. After a shower it would flood. If someone showers before you, don't expect to be showering in the same stall (2 shower stalls, 1 toilet stall, 1 sink). 2nd floor female bathroom looked a lot nicer.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2016
7.4

The staff was friendly and helpful, but the management's organization needs to improve. This happened twice where I had the confirmation email and paid for my stay, but their system either was over-booked through multiple apps or messed up and did not have a spot for me. It was extremely frustrating waiting for them to find a place for me.