Dadaocheng Guest House Reviews

3F, No.125 Yanping North Road Sec.2, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

There weren't a lot of people when I stayed there so the atmosphere wasn't the best. Wifi works well in the lounge area but not the best in the rooms. Shower temperatures were a bit dodgy, going from cold to burning hot. I liked the sink only room and the little kitchen's cool for having breakfast. Power points and lights for every bed are a good addition. Would stay there again though, close to Ningxia market and 10 mins from an MRT stop.

I was not staying there with two nights only, two nights plus for being there. When I used my laptop PC by way of wi-fi offered by hostel owner, there was hecker intruding in my system and intercepting the content of my net surfing. I am not sure whhere was the hecker from. In addition, strong electro-magnetic radiation spotted on me when I was in bed. that was rude, a hypocrat kind business. It caused me four nights without good quality sleep. The Hostel was not deserved my second visit.

We felt really sorry about your uncomfortable experience. We are trying to figuring out the causes. 1. the hacker: we are not professional at this so that we are asking Hinet to figure out whether it happens. We are only using the devices Hinet provides. Sorry for not able to guarantee they will give us feedback. 2. the strong electro-magnetic radiation: the devices we used are provided by Hinet. I believe they comply with the regulation of FCC. We apologize again for you bad feeling.

床超级舒适,床头灯好贴心,嘉盈姐好可爱~

Clean, friendly hostel. Great location and a good value.

Guest house was clean and staffs were so kind!!!!

• 24th Jan 2014