Dadaocheng Guest House Reviews

3F, No.125 Yanping North Road Sec.2, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Very friendly staff and clean rooms

• 24th May 2014
  • Belgium

Very nice and supportive Staff, really helped us with the Planung of our Trip.Rooms are simple, but clean

Thank you for good behavior .

• 2nd May 2014
  • Japan

Dadaocheng Guest Hotel makes me feel welcome in Taiwan. I availed there service from Taoyuan International Airport, and from there the hospitality and kindness of the owner of the hostel makes me feel safe and welcome. ^_^. The guest house is clean and the staff are very accommodating in answering my inquiries on how to get around. ^_^

in proximity: buses to Taipei Station, shuanglian station, Ningxia night market and different local restaurants. So it was quite convenient . But it was quite disappointing that there were not many visitors even during easter holiday. Two of my friends and I had to share a 6-bed dorm room. Staff and facilities were nice, so quite a good experience on the whole.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • China

very good!!! Thank you :)

• 29th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

There weren't a lot of people when I stayed there so the atmosphere wasn't the best. Wifi works well in the lounge area but not the best in the rooms. Shower temperatures were a bit dodgy, going from cold to burning hot. I liked the sink only room and the little kitchen's cool for having breakfast. Power points and lights for every bed are a good addition. Would stay there again though, close to Ningxia market and 10 mins from an MRT stop.

I was not staying there with two nights only, two nights plus for being there. When I used my laptop PC by way of wi-fi offered by hostel owner, there was hecker intruding in my system and intercepting the content of my net surfing. I am not sure whhere was the hecker from. In addition, strong electro-magnetic radiation spotted on me when I was in bed. that was rude, a hypocrat kind business. It caused me four nights without good quality sleep. The Hostel was not deserved my second visit.

We felt really sorry about your uncomfortable experience. We are trying to figuring out the causes. 1. the hacker: we are not professional at this so that we are asking Hinet to figure out whether it happens. We are only using the devices Hinet provides. Sorry for not able to guarantee they will give us feedback. 2. the strong electro-magnetic radiation: the devices we used are provided by Hinet. I believe they comply with the regulation of FCC. We apologize again for you bad feeling.

床超级舒适,床头灯好贴心,嘉盈姐好可爱~

Clean, friendly hostel. Great location and a good value.