Dafam Budget Hotel & Safaris Reviews

Red Cross Road, South C, Nairobi, Kenya

No Rating

This hotel is cheap if you compare it with other hotels around and near the airport. But the wifi not works mostly, no hot shower like it says on there webpage it should have. The breakfast is not good. The location is only close to airport, for the rest the location is bad. The pick up from airport was ok, 1.500 ks

I was looking for a chill, cheap and informal place but as I ran out of time to book it I had to go for a hotel, for the money I paid I was expecting it to be quite good, but the facilities were very average. I was looking to be able to go for a walk around town and relax in the hotel but this place did not provide me with that. The staff however were brilliant, very friendly and helpful.

• 1st Sep 2013

This was an excellent stay. I will stay here every time I need to stay close to the airport in Nairobi. I have found no other place near the airport within a reasonable price range. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating.

• 22nd May 2013