Dahab Dorms Reviews

Red Sea Relax Resort, PO Box 78, Lighthouse Street, Dahab, South Sinai, Dahab, Egypt

I was planning to spend a week and I ended up staying a month ! The dorm is very comfortable, safe and cosy (10 beds intotal within 3 bedrooms so it is not crowdy). There is a kitchen and a living room so it is easy to meet other travellers. The hotel and dive center are very weel located right in front of the lighthouse reef ! The breakfast included is good and generous. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The diving is excellent and the prices and unbeatable.

Thanks for a great stay. I had a wonderful time and I'm telling all my friends so hopefully more people will come to Dahab.