Dahab Hostel Reviews

26 Mahmoud Bassiouny St., Cairo, Egypt

Dahab Hostel is a place where the staff made me feel like at home. Extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about how to travel in Egypt. Everyone in the staff starting with the owner Kareem and the rest the of the front desk guys are open minded, responsible and reliable when it comes to booking trips in Egypt. I want to particularly thank Ahmad, Mahmud and Ahmed Assem my driver and companion in Cairo for making my visit in Egypt one of the best of all my travels around the world.

Not much to say. It's good value for money. Internet service is very bad, very poor coverage, you can only use it in the reception and can only connect ONE device at the time which is not good. Staff is quite helpful. I guess you can't ask for much more for the price. But they could deffo improve their internet service.

1 2 Next » last »