Superb 685 Total Reviews
Superb 685 Total Reviews
Dahab Hostel Located at 26 Mahmoud Bassiouny St., , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo Tal'at Harb Sq. 11234 26 Mahmoud Bassiouny St.
91% 685
30.0486184 31.2361586
    Rooms available

• Egypt, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

It was a very nice experience to stay in Dahab hostel in Cairo, It was very clean, safe and best location in the downtown two minutes far from The Egyptian Museum with friendly welcoming staff and nice atmosphere, I strongly recommended it for your stay here in Cairo

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

Dahab hostel was the best part of my stay here in Egypt. During the two months I've been here I have traveled to many places and stayed at various hotels and hostels, however Dahab has been the best. To begin with, the hostel is very sanitary, the rooms are clean and often cleaned, the washrooms are spacious and the staff are very friendly. The atmosphere of the hostel and the people who reside here is amazing. I truly wish I could stay here longer and enjoy the company of the friendly staff

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

A great place to stay! Bathrooms and rooms were clean, staff were very friendly and helpful, the environment was amazing and the overall atmosphere was absolutely delightful! Will definitely come back here again!

• USA, Male, 31-40
22nd May 2016

Dahab Hostel has a nice rooftop ambiance. The location is good, not too far from Turgoman bus station and plenty of food options around. Me and my friend used the airport pickup service past midnight and had no issues. The receptionists were all very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely recommend this hostel to fellow backpackers heading to Cairo. - May 2016

• Germany, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016
6.3

Not clean but a very good atmosphere in the Terrace. I liked the ambient and the personal was nice. Not bad for the price though. Good location.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
10th May 2016

This was the very first stop on my round the world journey and I could not have felt more at home from the moment I got here. The staff were welcoming and extremely helpful in setting up trips for me. The hostel is the top floor of a building and as a result has lots of natural light, and lots of places to relax. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and will definitely recommend it to any of my friends travelling to Cairo in the future!!

Thank you very much for your beautiful review. We hope you an easy journey around the world :) You are always welcome at your second home :)

9th May 2016

The staff at Dahab are so amazing! Mahmoud and Bibo are great. The people who work at the hostel are honest, but sometimes the guides that the hostel hires are not honest. Beware of the merchants that the guides take you to. Do not buy anything before checking the prices at other places. But the hostel has been a friendly experience.

Thank you very much for your review. We have took an action against certain guides, and we will try our best not to involve our future guests with any dishonest person :)

9th May 2016

Loved my stay here. Was a solo female traveler from the states and felt very comfortable and secure at this hostel. Was in a great central area and the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Will definitley stay here again on my next trip to Egypt!

We are glad you had these good feelings here. You are always welcome at your home away from home :)

• felipehcoutinho8505
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
4th May 2016

This place is very well located, right in the city center of cairo. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The place isn't fancy but kept clean and organized. I think the kitchen could be improved by having some more tools.

Thank you for your comment :) we have got new cutlery and utensils available at all times at our kitchen for guest use..

3rd May 2016

Highly recommended....

Thank you for your Short but powerful comment :)