Dahab Hostel

Superb 778 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 778 Total Reviews

9th Feb 2017

Please improve your agents. I have had the worst trip to Luxor in my life. Completely ripped off

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

Really cool hostel with very nice staff, the owner Kareem is a legend as are the rest of the staff. They have great variety of tours and trips around Cairo and the rest of Egypt, we didn't think it was possible to visit the Valley of Kings in Luxor etc, give yourself more days in Cairo! The photos on hostelworld don't do it justice since it covers a whole rooftop, I highly recommend this hostel, very warm and fun atmosphere in particular.

• Bulgaria, Male, 41+
1st Feb 2017

The hostel is very nice., staff amazing, Maram was the best welcoming me alot, takwa was lovely, these guys have cheap secured tour that u will really like.. Highly recommend it!!!!

Thank you very much for your kind review :). You are welcome any time to come and stay with us again!

• Malaysia, All Male Group, 18-24
31st Jan 2017
6.0

manager is unfriendly

• Bangladesh, Male, 31-40
30th Jan 2017

Friendly staff, favorable cost, very good location, very good setting for meeting other travelers. Should improve bathroom fixtures, should work on cleanliness a bit more, especially I wasn't offered to clean my room or change the bed sheets during my weeklong stay. Blankets in the rooms could be better. Staffs are a bit pushy about giving good review.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hostel. We are aware that our bathrooms need a new modern look and the renewal is on our to do list. Our housekeeping generally doesn't clean the rooms during the stay of the guests, except when the guest requests for this to happen. As much as desired! We want to make our guest feel as comfortable as possible. We apologize for these inconveniences and we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us anyway. We hope to see you again!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

before coming to cairo i tried to find a hostel in the internet, but the reviews of the places i found were very mixed. i stayed in dahab hostel two times now and it is great. i normaly dont leave reviews but i make an exception this time. if you are looking for a nice place to stay in cairo, dahab hostel is the place to go. hot showers, very friendly staff, who doesnt push you to book tours or anything like that, single rooms for a fair price and a nice atmosphere to meet people. enjoy!!

Thank you very mch for your kind review! We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us :)

• Egypt, Male, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

If you are searching for a clean place for having a good sleep with a very reasonable price that is the place for you. The place is targetting non-Egyptian guests. I ( Egyptian) called them to ask for a vacant room and they said they have none but i could reserve a room online by the credit card and I had my night there. i.e. if you are an Egyptian just book online otherwise they won't give you a room. (I am not upset by this. May be they had a bad history with Egyptians at their very low rates)

• life-core1369
  • Spain, Female, 25-30
17th Jan 2017

This hostel was wonderful. My brother, mother and I stayed for 5 days and we loved it here. Staff is extremely helpful, from ordering food, to giving directions and making sure you feel welcome. Very close proximity to the Cairo museum. Egypt is safe, and everyone we have encountered have been extremely friendly! I will always come back to Dahab whenI re-visit Cairo.

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a good time in our country. You are always welcome to come back to us! Consider our hostel as your home in Cairo :)

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

Amazing hostel. If you're new to Cairo/Egypt then stay here. The staff work around the clock to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The moment I arrived from the airport I was welcomed by Taqwa who was very friendly. I knew I'd picked the right place. The team running this place really know how to run a hostel. They can arrange any trip for you and make your stay in Egypt great. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Egypt. Cheers guys!

You are welcome any time you want! :) Thank you very much for your review!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Such an amazing place to stay!

You are always welcome to come back :)