Dai Long Hotel Reviews

680 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An, Vietnam

A nice place to stay a few nights, with friendly staff. Nothing out of the ordinary but does the job!

Nice little hotel close to old town by foot. Single room is nice comfy air con workig good. Simple room simple hotel. Worth the price

Location of the hostel could not be better, staff were always friendly and as helpful as they could be. Room was of a decent size only downfall was the shower which massively lacked power and heat - regardless I would still recommend

Good cheap hotel. Walking distance to old town.

Nice, quiet, suggested a great tailor to try, helped us with our bus tickets during the TET holiday, let us leave our luggage after checking out so we could tour the city before departing in the evening, great bathroom, hot showers, lots of windows in the room, mosquito nets for the bed, tv with movie channels, AC included, fridge. All in all a really relaxing stay. The only thing I didn't like is that they take your passports from your during your stay, but I suppose that's in all of Vietnam...

We had a really nice balcony room designed for 3 people but the ladies at reception let us stay in there as a couple plus they gave us a little discount. Great location, pretty clean rooms, friendly staff.

We had a lovely stay. The location is very convenient and the staff was always nice and helpful. Beds were big and comfortable. The only shortcoming was that our room did not have a proper window, so we missed a bit of daylight.

It was very clean and great value for money!

As my stay in Hoian was between two sleeping bus journey, I purposely booked a private though I'm by myself. The room right faces the street so it gets a bit noisy at. Night. You can hear motorbikes rumbling by or drunk people laughing out loud from the street. Except this, it's perfect. 10mins walk to the old town. And 2mins walk to the open bus pickup point.

Not a bad place to stay but not the greatest either. Room and bed were clean and the shower was nice. No "hostel" like environment as it is a hotel but the people there were really nice and friendly, helped you out and did so in a way that was genuine. However the walls were thin and windows didn't stop any type of outside noise from coming in. Street was super loud til about 1am and started getting loud gain around 8ish in the morning.

Basic, clean hotel in a central location near the tourist hotspots of Hoi An (but far enough away that the restaurants and bars in the area don't rip you off). Staff were helpful, particularly the man who stayed awake in the lobby to let us in after closing hours at night. Room was clean and the mini fridge was actually stocked with drinks, which made a change from other places we've stayed. Good choice for the price.

I booked a room for a single room but got a double with a balcony (same price) instead. The balcony is really nice, grab a book, read it and have a coffee at the same time. best to spend a lazy afternoon in Hoi An. The staff there are very nice, room is clean, location is superb, the authentic Hoi An White Rose place is only 3 mins walking distance, Sinh Cafe+bike rental is just across the street. For the price of $16 USD this is really good.

Hostel was located close to old town and very close to walk. Not too far from the bus station. Staff spoke good English and were helpful with where and what to do. Rooms were ok, but the bed was hard, and no kitchen area to prepare own meals. The bathroom could use some extra cleaning. Hot water didn't last long, and there were ants crawling around the room. Before we left we saw a rat run around reception floor.....

Very good basic hotel. Staff spoke goood English and were extremely helpful. Offered advice contours but did not try and sell theirs. They even helped me find my camera which I lost! Location was brilliant, about 5min walk to the old town. Would definitely recommend.

it is ok for one night and if you like it simple. there are some rooms without a window to outside. their window goes to the staircase.

Staff is very kind and helpful. It's in a good location and have different prices according to what you can afford. We stayed there for 3 nights. It doesn't have a common area. Rooms are clean. They should have lockers.

Stay was fine considering the price. Wifi was unreliable and the room smelled like mould. Staff fixed air con as soon as we told them which was nice.

Nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff except when we were told we had to pay to get into the old town which was a lie. Except this unpleasant feeling of being taken for stupid tourists, there was nothing to complain about.

everything is fine except no elevator,u have to really climb all staires up to the top.

Good, affordable hotel near the Ancient Town. The Staff was very helpful when we wanted to book a tour to My Son. The room was clean and very large. Plus, some have a balcony.