Dai Long Hotel Reviews

680 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An, Vietnam

Really clean! Quiet hostel! Close to beach and old town!

Everything was ok, the staff explained what see and where to go. One disadvantage - we got a room with very weak A/C.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Lithuania

Staff was friendly, helpful and booked us a nice sleeping bus (which definitely isn't always the case in Vietnam...). Room was clean, but otherwise only OK (Lights were making a buzzing noise and so was the TV). People walking down the staircase caused us to wake up a few times during either night or early morning.

Good location, nice enough rooms and excellent value for money. Bus/train bookings are very expensive, so look elsewhere. Would recommend

Red flag: booked a personal ensuite. Upon arrival, the woman gave me double bed ensuite without charging extra because they don't have personal ensuite left. I left the AC on for half an hour, the AC doesn't work. I told the same woman I need another room because I can't stay in a room with no working AC. She said, "leave the AC on for a day, it'll cool down by then." I told her no. She then showed me a personal ensuite (when she said they don't have any left) and the room cooled in 10 min.

Clean hotel in very central location with nice staff. Nice relaxing stay there.

Nice staff, good location, clean.

It was really ok. Just the usual damp bathroom

Nice and clean, near the centre. Not realty targeting backpackers (like us) but still a nice place and good value for money.

Nice and helpful staff; well-situated to the key areas of hoi an.

Its a nice clean place but a bit pricey compared to what you can get for the same price in the area. No swimming pool or breakfast included! We never booked our onward bus here as it was 7 dollars cheaper elsewhere and the were a bit funny once they knew we had booked elsewhere.

Hotel was good, no probs there. We booked a 'sleeper bus' to take us at 6am from the hotel to Nha Trang. It was NOT a sleeper bus and there was NOT a toilet as promised. Half way through our journey we had to get off the regular coach where 22 of us were made to travel for 4 hours in a 16 seater minibus. It was horrendous and terrifying. I appreciate this could be the company's fault, not the hotels, however I feel I am entitled to a $40 refund as we did not receive the service we paid for.