Dai Long Hotel Reviews

680 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An, Vietnam

Dai Long hotel is perfect for a short stay in Hoi An. We had a private room for 3 and it worked out good value for money. The staff are friendly and helpful in giving information about where to go and what to do in Hoi An. The hotel is on the main road connecting the old town with the beach, which is the perfect location, just 5minutes walk to the old town and the river and a 3km cycle to the beach in the other direction. Bicycles are available to hire for only $1 per day.

Great, staff at the front desk are friendly and helpful, and have lots of good tips whether you're spending a few days or only a night. They are eager to make sure you don't miss out any of the key attractions that the city has to offer. Very close to everything you could want to see, walking distance to the ancient city, and only 3 km to the beach with bicycles and motorbikes for rent.

Location a bit out of the way of Old Hanoi, but it's not a far walk at all. Facilities are clean, rooms are very nice. Staff helpful in providing directions. Good value for the money.

We had 3 different rooms in 3 nights. If you go here DO NOT stay in the cheaper rooms with no window to outside. The damp was horrendous!! Rooms to the street are a little noisy and room to the back are great. Mixed bag but the staff out front were helpful

Lovely hotel,lovely staff. A good clean hostel. I would go back!

A nice place to stay a few nights, with friendly staff. Nothing out of the ordinary but does the job!

Its okay to stay here. Nothing special, but it is worth its money. Rooms were clean with A/C and a spacious bathroom. The only bad thing was a huge mold area. But for me, I am okay with that while backpacking. The old quarter is easily walkable in 2 minutes. Our arriving was a bit weird. Just got the key without a hello, but well at least we got our room. It was not the best hostel while our trip, but it was okay.

Nice little hotel close to old town by foot. Single room is nice comfy air con workig good. Simple room simple hotel. Worth the price

Location of the hostel could not be better, staff were always friendly and as helpful as they could be. Room was of a decent size only downfall was the shower which massively lacked power and heat - regardless I would still recommend

Good cheap hotel. Walking distance to old town.

Nice, quiet, suggested a great tailor to try, helped us with our bus tickets during the TET holiday, let us leave our luggage after checking out so we could tour the city before departing in the evening, great bathroom, hot showers, lots of windows in the room, mosquito nets for the bed, tv with movie channels, AC included, fridge. All in all a really relaxing stay. The only thing I didn't like is that they take your passports from your during your stay, but I suppose that's in all of Vietnam...

We had a really nice balcony room designed for 3 people but the ladies at reception let us stay in there as a couple plus they gave us a little discount. Great location, pretty clean rooms, friendly staff.

We had a lovely stay. The location is very convenient and the staff was always nice and helpful. Beds were big and comfortable. The only shortcoming was that our room did not have a proper window, so we missed a bit of daylight.

It was very clean and great value for money!

As my stay in Hoian was between two sleeping bus journey, I purposely booked a private though I'm by myself. The room right faces the street so it gets a bit noisy at. Night. You can hear motorbikes rumbling by or drunk people laughing out loud from the street. Except this, it's perfect. 10mins walk to the old town. And 2mins walk to the open bus pickup point.

Not a bad place to stay but not the greatest either. Room and bed were clean and the shower was nice. No "hostel" like environment as it is a hotel but the people there were really nice and friendly, helped you out and did so in a way that was genuine. However the walls were thin and windows didn't stop any type of outside noise from coming in. Street was super loud til about 1am and started getting loud gain around 8ish in the morning.

Basic, clean hotel in a central location near the tourist hotspots of Hoi An (but far enough away that the restaurants and bars in the area don't rip you off). Staff were helpful, particularly the man who stayed awake in the lobby to let us in after closing hours at night. Room was clean and the mini fridge was actually stocked with drinks, which made a change from other places we've stayed. Good choice for the price.

I booked a room for a single room but got a double with a balcony (same price) instead. The balcony is really nice, grab a book, read it and have a coffee at the same time. best to spend a lazy afternoon in Hoi An. The staff there are very nice, room is clean, location is superb, the authentic Hoi An White Rose place is only 3 mins walking distance, Sinh Cafe+bike rental is just across the street. For the price of $16 USD this is really good.

Hostel was located close to old town and very close to walk. Not too far from the bus station. Staff spoke good English and were helpful with where and what to do. Rooms were ok, but the bed was hard, and no kitchen area to prepare own meals. The bathroom could use some extra cleaning. Hot water didn't last long, and there were ants crawling around the room. Before we left we saw a rat run around reception floor.....

Very good basic hotel. Staff spoke goood English and were extremely helpful. Offered advice contours but did not try and sell theirs. They even helped me find my camera which I lost! Location was brilliant, about 5min walk to the old town. Would definitely recommend.