Daibutsu Ryokan Reviews

75 Daibutsu-machi, Takaoka City, Takaoka City, Toyama Pref, Japan

Very helpful owner at this small traditional Japanese hotel. Very close to train station. Baths are down the hallway. Very quiet hotel, mostly Japanese guests. Owner speaks English.

The staff were very nice and helpful. They were always attentive to all my needs. This was a very relaxing stay in here and if you want to stay in quiet and peaceful place, it is good idea

This hostel had everything. The location was right near the big Buddha and some other main attractions. This Ryokan offers so much for slightly more than what I've been normally paying for hostels (which is around 2600). The staff is wonderful and I they provided a lovely tour of the place. Tatami mats and a traditional japanese bathing area was a unique experience. If you ever intend on going to Toyama visit this place.. At least for 1 night. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.