Daikoku Hostel

Superb 197 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 197 Total Reviews

12th Jul 2017

Great hostel. Easy walk to Dotonburo street. Very clean. Owner is extremely nice. He told me exactly where to get a SIM card based on my itinenary. I also booked the wrong date in accident and he let me change it without any problem at all. Overall a great hostel and I would stay here again if I am back in Osaka. I put atmosphere at 4 only because there were no other travelers there (which meant the dorm room was essentially a private room). 5 stars.

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Apr 2017

I had an amazing time. It will make your stay in Osaka unforgettable. Friendly staff, perfect location. I wish I can stay there for longer

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

The proprietor couldn't be any nicer or more accomodating. The upstairs common room is clean and comfortable and the rooftop is a nice perk. The beds were comfortable and roomy.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2017

Awesome place, great host, nice showers, epic rooftop lounge area. It was super close to a subway that went everywhere easily, the bike rental was fun. Tip: the AC also works as a heater.

25th Feb 2017

I loved this place. Not the best location, but the staff was incredible. The guy running it printed out detailed information for me on how to return to the airport on the first train. He gave me an unopened bottle of sake that someone had left behind. Super great guy that waited up for me when I came in late as well. Would visit again