Daintree Crocodylus Village Reviews

Lot 5 Buchanan Creek Rd, Cape Tribulation, Australia

There is nothing to do!!!!!

We loved our stay at Crocodylus! The common area was comfortable and fun. The food was delicious. The "cabin" we stayed in was great. Everything was clean. I loved the orange footed scrubfowls who ran around and the bandicoot who visited at night. It was a stay in the rainforest, right smack dab in the middle of the rainforest. What a great experience.

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

This is the best hostel ! Very clean, yo sleep in the Daintree and the Staff are very friendly !

• 23rd Oct 2013

Very nice place in the middle of the rain forest. The beach is about 3,5 km down the road with nice white sand. I had a quite and very relaxing time that I enjoyed a lot. Probably not so good for people who want to party.

What a beautiful location - this hostel really made our Daintree experience incredible. The staff are friendly and chatty and directed us to Blue Hole which was equally incredible. The only caveat is that this is -not- a hostel for solo travellers, there's not much of a communal atmosphere - but skip the Cape Trib tour, grab some hostel buddies in Cairns and rent a car, this place is worth it. Stay for at least 2 nights!

VERY friendly staff, wished we could have stayed longer, minimum three days!!

This was one of the most incredible hostels I've ever stayed at. Sleeping in bungalows in the rainforest and hearing the animals and plants rustle at night is magical. The beds are decent, but the showers were ice cold even during warm shower time. All in all there is a great atmosphere in this hostel, nice seating area, much wildlife around (don't be shocked if you see bandicoots, birds cross your path on the way to the shower!) staff is incredibly friendly, and I would definitely recommend it!

This place was the best. the staff were very friendly, as a solo traveller I felt very at home. The big Sunday BBQ was incredible. Perfect place for those who want to chill out for a bit and be in nature. Thank you for a great time, I will be back.

View all Cape Tribulation Hostels