Dal Bo Hostel Reviews

Av Sur 2 y Av Universidad Esq de San Francisco, Esq de Pajaritos,Residencias S.Francisco,Capitolio, Caracas, Venezuela

Slightly difficult to find but well worth the effort. Rooms are clean, the owner is extremely helpful and the included breakfast is delicious and fulfilling. On an unrelated note, I would advise travelers to bring sufficient US notes or Euros with them when travelling to Venezuela because the ATM withdrawal exchange rates are pitiful. Your best bet would be to exchange your notes for Bolivar after chatting with the owner who will likely point you in the right direction.

great location to see many of the historical areas of Caracas, Gustavo (owner) is great. The only real hostel in Caracas, but is worth being the only one, personal safes and lockers are available, a computer is too. Would return to da Bol hostel- definitely.

Gustavo was an excellent host. He told us the best places to visit in Caracas and took us around the city in his car to help us with our tourism. Once again, thank you Gustavo for your hospitality and willingness to help with any problem/situation I had.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

Absolutely fantastic hostel! More akin to a flat rental than a traditional hostel, wonderful facilities and a lovely atmosphere, very safe in the heart of Caracas beautiful old town and just a short drive from the Teleferico. Gustavo made me feel incredibly welcome and went to great lengths to make this a very memorable stay in a unique city. Highly recommended!

Great location for exploring Caracas, close to many of the historic sites and museums, the main square. Gustavo is fantastic, very helpful and kind. Would definitely stay here again.

Hi there, We (me and my girlfriend) stayed at dal bo hostel for a couple of nights in caracas, Gustavo was the best host of a hostel that I have ever stayed in. I do not say this likely. I have stayed in hostels all over the world. he made our trip to Caracas unforgetable. the hostel was centrally located in the city and he provided all the information we needed and more. If you are planning a trip to caracas.... Go to Dal Bo Hostel. Thanks Gustavo.

• 15th Oct 2015