Dal Bo Hostel Reviews

Av Sur 2 y Av Universidad Esq de San Francisco, Esq de Pajaritos,Residencias S.Francisco,Capitolio, Caracas, Venezuela

I want to give 10 stars! Very excellent position. Thanks for so kindly keeper, my amigo, Gustavo. As a traveller can not speak Spanish, I can do nothing without his help! Very very reliable place when you stay in Caracas!

we stayed here a couple of weeks back for ten days, the owner gustavo is amazing he helps you out so much with your stay in caracas and his dog kacey is so cute! the place is his apartment really, the atmosphere is nice and relaxing, the breakfast is amazing pretty much keeps you going all day! a must place to stay if your visiting caracas 10/10

This is an amazing, phenomenal, fantastic, communist hostel! Guests live in an apartment with a young host named Gustavo and his charming wife (awaiting baby) ... and smart dog (unfortunately did not have time to learn their names). Gustavo is so kind, sensitive, attentive and responsive (aka - the chef, cleaner, guide, counselor, etc.) that do not feel that at home, but also embarrassed by this.

I have free beer for you, but I'm not a communist jajajaja .But thank you very much for you comments