Dal Bo Hostel Reviews

Av Sur 2 y Av Universidad Esq de San Francisco, Esq de Pajaritos,Residencias S.Francisco,Capitolio, Caracas, Venezuela

Absolutely fantastic hostel! More akin to a flat rental than a traditional hostel, wonderful facilities and a lovely atmosphere, very safe in the heart of Caracas beautiful old town and just a short drive from the Teleferico. Gustavo made me feel incredibly welcome and went to great lengths to make this a very memorable stay in a unique city. Highly recommended!

Great location for exploring Caracas, close to many of the historic sites and museums, the main square. Gustavo is fantastic, very helpful and kind. Would definitely stay here again.

Hi there, We (me and my girlfriend) stayed at dal bo hostel for a couple of nights in caracas, Gustavo was the best host of a hostel that I have ever stayed in. I do not say this likely. I have stayed in hostels all over the world. he made our trip to Caracas unforgetable. the hostel was centrally located in the city and he provided all the information we needed and more. If you are planning a trip to caracas.... Go to Dal Bo Hostel. Thanks Gustavo.

• 15th Oct 2015