8.5
Fabulous 532 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 532 Total Reviews
Dalat Family Located at 19A Trieu viet vuong st, ward 3, , Da Lat.
Vietnam
Da Lat Lam Dong 670000 19A Trieu viet vuong st, ward 3,
85% 532
11.9224284 108.4356312
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

Amazing stay at Dalat family hostel. Mama and her team went above and beyond from greeting us with hugs and kisses and a welcome lemonade and lunch to being so helpful in organizing tours and buses to Ho Chi Min. Jacky, one of the staff members, even gave me a lift to and from the bus office in the town center on the back of his bike right before closing time just so I could get my bus the next morning!! Couldn't recommend Dalat family hostel.. the name doesn't disappcertain home away from ho

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2016

My heart was aching when I left here. It brings out the best in everyone and the atmosphere is super fun. The staff take care of you and shower you with love, food and tea whenever they can! I walked in very tired and sick at 9:30pm and was given food and hot tea before I could even check in. Words don't describe how lovely they are. Beds in the dorms are super close together but otherwise no complaints. Make sure you dance with mama as much as you can!

16th Sep 2016

Best hostel I've stayed in on my Asia trip so far! Excellent place to meet friends as the hostel is set up for interacting. Atmosphere is always alive & the staff here are bonkers! They make it a fun experience and feed you until you can't eat no more!! Highly recommended

• m_all
  • England, Male, 18-24
8.0

Very good place to stay if you want to meet other travellers, the atmosphere is great and the food is amazing (try the banana pancakes best i've ever had!). However, we were put into a windowless outhouse, situated very inconveniently in respect to the toilet and shower room; also we found a centipede in the room which isn't the best!!Furthermore, when one of us made slightly excessive noise after 9:00, a staff member made an oblique threat regarding our passports which was unsettling.

• England, Couple, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

One of the best hostels we've stayed in! The staff are amazingly friendly and made everyone feel welcome - a part of the family! They taught me to count in Vietnamese :) Copious amounts of food served, all cheap (as are the drinks) and the family club is a great idea to get everyone socialising and keeping the noise down for those who want to sleep. Dorms are small, but you spend so little time there it's not a problem and the beds are comfortable. Do canyoning!

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

The most enjoyable hostel stay I've ever had. Mama and the team make you feel so welcome, and try and persuade you never to leave. I could have easily stayed here for 5/6 days. Ideal to chill and refresh after a heavy part of your trip. Best mode of transport is a motorbike however I don't ride and found taxis to be very inexpensive and in abundance.

7th Sep 2016

If you do not stay here in Da Lat you are missing out big time!!! We have not found a place this social in our 2 months of traveling. Mama is the face of the hostel but the entire staff rocks they make you interact from the minute you arrive and the family dinners are not only delicious they also enhance the socialization. The place isn't the cleanest but I felt comfortable barefoot if that says anything. Do not miss out on Da Lat family hostel.

7th Sep 2016

I couldn't have enjoyed my time here any more than I did. Mama and Shu Shi and the rest of he staff are so embracing and amazing and I really felt adopted into their family during my four night stay. Bring a lock for the little lockers in the hall or just lock your bag shut with valuables inside, there aren't traditional lockers. I'm so sad to be leaving. This place is the greatest.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

Best hostel we stayed in, definitely the most social, the food is great, mama is so welcoming and The drinks are cheap. Couldn't ask for anything more, definitely not a hostel to miss

6th Sep 2016

I will be surprised, if anyone gives less than 10 rating here.. great atmosphere. Best staff I have ever seen. I miss you guys(mama). PS : If you want to have a sound sleep it's not a hostel for you.