Dalat Lucky D's Hostel

• happydaysjosh4729
  • England, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2017
7.1

Nice family place, Lucky is really nice and helpful, he ordered us pizza and walked us to the mini bus, great place to stay for a couple nights

• Belgium, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

Amazingly cheap hostel with a very nice host, Lucky, and two amazing dogs who got rescued from the restaurant. Free breakfast was all day long and Lucky even took us for free local dinner!!

12th Jul 2017

Everything was fine and nice

• Taiwan, Couple, 25-30
11th Jul 2017
6.3

A really neutral place to go. Quite hard to catch up Lucky's mood. In general, he is up for helping, but next second he may get his mind changed without letting you know. Count everything on yourself is the best option. Fine breakfast n if he is on mood, quite an interesting guy to hang with though!

Thanks for your post about me. I will trying better .. and better than. Thankyou again :)

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2017
6.0

More like a homestay than a hostel, with free breakfast and 2 rooms, one with 2 bunk beds and another with floor beds. I arrived around 5:30am, there wasn't a bed free despite me emailing a couple days before to check so I was offered to share a double or take someone else's who hadn't come back in the evening. I suffered a panic attack initially and Lucky treated me differently after. He wasn't as welcoming as I thought he'd be from looking at previous reviews. Beds comfy, friendly backpackers!

Thankyou for your Reviews.. I have reading and i Will trying better. Thankyou so much Thanks for your booking. I hope you have a good time for traveling.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017

Amazing hostel. Amazing atmosphere. The staff is such a nice person. I felt like I was at home!

4th Jul 2017

Probably the best hostel value to be found and l have been hostelling for many years. I can only confirm all the other reviews that Lucky is a fantastic host. The building is older but the things that are important like a clean good bed with enough outlets for electronics, a clean bathroom with good hot water, good wifi, and lockers are there. Combined with a free breakfast of bread, coffee, and fruit makes this place a bargain. The only negatives are only one bathroom and a steep climb.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

We had an amazing time at Luckys, he is so generous and lovely. He took us out to dinner most nights and to the night market which was so amazing of him! The locations is great and so is the atmosphere, we met so many nice people and Lucky made everyone feel so happy and at home. Would definitely recommend staying with him.

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
29th Jun 2017

Lucky is amazing super generous guy and always willing to help. Me and my girlfriend got a double bed in the dorm we found that very cool. Breakfast everyday lots of fruit bread peanut butter Coffee. Sometimes he cooks for everyone and sonetimes he takes you out to the market to have dinner. Would come back here without a doubt

• Connoc
  • Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Jun 2017

Lucky made our dalat experience amazing. Such a nice man with a big heart. He couldn't have done anything more for us however, the facilities did lack slightly as it had damp and mold. Honestly, I think we overlooked this because of lucky kindness and nature. Thank you