Dali Moment Youth Hostel

Rating 9 Total Reviews

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Oct 2016
2.0

Hostel showed as available and made bookings days in advance. However when I went, I was informed that they never received the booking. After speaking with other people who experienced similar issues, it appears they increased the rates by two times for national week and they did not want to provide the room to us thus the reason why they provided the excuse. We had to look for another place nearby last minute as a result. The owner of the hostel is rude and could not be bothered helping us.

3rd Aug 2016
4.0

Pretty dirty place, didn't have the room I paid for online available, so I was put into a ten bed mixed dorm. I thought it was in the old town, maybe I read the description wrong but it was a 10 or 15 minute walk, which isn't that far, but I wanted to be in the old town. I'd never stay here again. They showers are gross and it doesn't look like its regularly cleaned.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

This was a really cool hostel with very relaxed and chilled out vibes. A few people living in the place and they are so kind, playing music, cooking free food and wanting to chat and help out. Even walk us to the bus stop and wait an hour with us for the bus. They all chip in and help out with the running of the place. Nice location, just a 5 minute walk out of he busy part of town. We were picked up on a scooter when we could find the place. Just give them a call and they will do the same :)