Dallas Hostel Reviews

11 Carandang St. Puerto Princesa city, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

The hostel gave no bedding covers, thre was no lock on the lockers or doors. The shower/bathroom was appalling. However, very friendly staff and a good vibe. Only stay here if you are looking to save money.

They will take care of you from the moment you enter. Accommodation, transport, tours etc.

Amazing staff! The owner is extremely helpful and is willing to go out of his way to make you feel comfortable

The fans in the dorm weren't strong enough to reach us, it was so hot!!!!!

Really friendly staff and a great atmosphere, stayed here twice in the space of two weeks.

Great place to stay in Puerto Princesa! Staff is very helpful and they can help you arrange transport to El Nido/ Port Barton and also tours in and around Puerto. This place is a perfect example of how a hostel should be :). I would definitely recommend staying here!

We really enjoyed are 2night stay at this hostel.! This hostel has a a comfortable and friendly travel atmosphere. The staff are very nice and helpful with travel planning. We definatiyely will be back!

I booked this hostel because of the good reviews. When I arrived, I had a very warm welcome. They showed me the room. It was really small and there were 3 bunk beds: ,2x single bunkbeds and 1 bunkbed for couples. There were lockers, but only a few were not broken. There was only 1 bathroom for a lot of people. I was very dissapointed becuase it had very good reviews. I finally decided to go to another hostel which was way better!

Very nice hostel! Lovely staff and great atmosphere, this place quickly feels like home. Easy to meet other travelers and good location. Would definitely recommend this place to everyone!

One of the best hostels I stayed at!Joe, Resty and their families made it feel like home! Very very helpful. You will not regret staying here

Amazing location in central Puerto Princesa. We loved the treehouse feel of the hostel. Our only complaints were that the room only has a fan, no aircon, and every time we showered we pretty much flooded the bathroom and the floor never got dry. The staff is super friendly and helpful. We booked our shuttle to Port Barton through them. Great place!

If you are coming to Puerto Princesa, Dallas Inn is the place to stay at. Perfect location in the city, great friendly staff that helps you with everything you need, all from bike rentals to trips around Palawan. Really cozy place, just loved it.. Would live here for months if I could😍😀

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

We were only there for one night but the staff was so friendly. The rooms are very basic but fine. The staff really make the place, nice hammocks and couches and they offer a nice breakfast. Would come back here again!

Lovely staff that looked after us and created a super upbeat and postive enrgy. we could have stayed and hung out there for days!

This hostel quickly feels like home :) Staying here added to my experience at the Philippines. The staff was most welcoming and the court yard was a very comfortable place to hang out.

• 14th Aug 2015