Damajuana Hostel Reviews

Ar�stides Villanueva 282 - Ciudad, Mendoza, Argentina

It's a awesome hostel with excelent staff. I could say it is the better hostel for backpackers who travel alone. In this hostel have a warm pool and a big comum area to hang out with new friends. I was stolen in Mendoza, when I was riding bike between the wineries and the staff of Damajuana Hostel helped me a lot. Tks guys!!!

• 25th Dec 2015

Had a great time at the hostel. Nice beds, and a Nice hangout area. The hostell had a good location and a very friendly straff! I would definently recommand this hostel.

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Norway

Cool hostel in a great location! It would be awesome in the summer when the pool is operating.

Thanks for your comments, we grow with criticism of our guests,. We see you again. Manager

no computers or kitchen, breakfast was nothing but toast, disgusting bathroom, no locks available for lockers, very poorly trained, unhelpful staff

• 23rd Oct 2015

Great value! Considering how cheap it is, there really isn't anything to complain about. Some things like the breakfast and the 12-bed room are quite basic, but the price is just unbeatable, especially for such a good location. Ideal for students looking to spend a fun and inexpensive weekend in Mendoza