8.5
Fabulous 261 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 261 Total Reviews
Damajuana Hostel Located at Arstides Villanueva 282 - Ciudad, , Mendoza.
Argentina
Mendoza Ar�stides Villanueva 282 - Ciudad
85% 261
-32.8928131 -68.8542366
    Rooms available

• lauraetyler
  • England, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

The staff were incredible and helped me book some trips out including ziplining. I was only there for 2 days so I didn't get to do any of the other tours. The place was cleaned however unfortunately some other guests were not courteous and it would soon end up in a bad state. A longer shower curtain would help too so that the water didn't bounce out into the rest of the bathroom. Wifi was tricky to get onto when there was a large group.

• England, Couple, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

The hostel was clean and tidy, although we visited in low season so it wasn't very busy. However, we were so happy with the service provided by the staff. We had an enormous amount of help with figuring out how we would get from Mendoza to Bolivia, with the guy who worked on reception booking our bus for us and warning us not to fly from Santiago as we had initially planned because of snow on the border. Highly recommend this hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

Spacious room, nice bathrooms, helpful staff, uncomfy pillows. The wifi didn't work in the dorms at the back and the heating broke on my last night. It was off season and cold so I was piled under seven blankets. My friend stayed an extra night and they did move her to a different room, with heating at the front of the house, for no extra cost.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
7th May 2016

A very nice hostel. Showers are instantly hot and have good pressure.

• France, Male, 18-24
29th Apr 2016
8.0

Really liked my stay (I stayed in 2 different places in Mendoza) and I had a review to this Hostel because of its great potential. Though I think the common space is not so friendly, a re-organization of the furnitures should do a lot. Apart from that, what's missing in this hostel are more people!!! So come on!!!

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2016
5.7

On arrival we were only shown our bedroom and no other facilities. The bathrooms were unclean, the floors wet and muddy all day. Asked for toilet roll to be refilled twice and it still wasn't done until the next day. My friend had some clothes stolen from the room Breakfast was less than average, stale bread given to be toasted. Only good thing about it was the outside pool area.

11th Jan 2016

The staff did a great job of making my return to Mendoza a great one. My immature roommates tried to take away the beauty of the city, but even bad manners and outright disrespect did not stop the hostel for making sure I could find everything I needed. The only reason I did not give a perfect score is that I think my roommates should have been kicked out. You must have a certain level of maturity and respect living in close quarters. I don't think they traveled much? Hostels are for travelers!