Damajuana Hostel Reviews

Ar�stides Villanueva 282 - Ciudad, Mendoza, Argentina

Great time at Damajuana ! The staff was very helpful and the place & atmosphere was great. Very nice facilities and have amazing memories of my time over there.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

LOVED this hostel! They have a pool which is great on hot Mendoza days! The downside is we lost power for half of a day due to the heat and had no water for a day! I'm not sure there was much the hostel could do about it, but it was a bit unfortunate considering the heat. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and can't wait for my next visit to mendoza!

A really cool hostel met wonderful people and staff very friendly.The pool is a big plus and all round very good hostel

Absolutely great! I should have kept this secret for myself, so I easily would have a bed next time, but info about this pearl is important to share!

The staff were super friendly and the atmosphere was lovely!

• 6th Dec 2013

Really nice place!

Although the place is very well located, the worst thing about the hostel was the constant problems with lack of water and cleanliness of the bathrooms and facilities. This was a big issue. It could be an amazing place to stay, but the lack of maintenance is making it a bad choice, despite the efforts of the staff trying to solve things.

• 18th Oct 2013

good location and security, very dirty, bathrooms was not clean in 48 hrs. staff lazy

• 18th Oct 2013
  • Chile

Very nice hostel, with very kind staff. The room and the bathroom were really clean, and the location is definitely great, in a street with lots of bars and restaurants, really enjoyable. Just a short walk to important parts of the city, like the center or the park. The night we stayed they offered a barbacue all-you-can-eat for really good price. The tours they offer, although, seemed a little expensive to me. Too bad I only stayed a night, cause I recommend and would be back again.