Fabulous 253 Total Reviews
Fabulous 253 Total Reviews
Damajuana Hostel Located at Arstides Villanueva 282 - Ciudad, , Mendoza.
Argentina
Mendoza Ar�stides Villanueva 282 - Ciudad
83% 253
-32.8928131 -68.8542366
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2016
5.7

On arrival we were only shown our bedroom and no other facilities. The bathrooms were unclean, the floors wet and muddy all day. Asked for toilet roll to be refilled twice and it still wasn't done until the next day. My friend had some clothes stolen from the room Breakfast was less than average, stale bread given to be toasted. Only good thing about it was the outside pool area.

11th Jan 2016

The staff did a great job of making my return to Mendoza a great one. My immature roommates tried to take away the beauty of the city, but even bad manners and outright disrespect did not stop the hostel for making sure I could find everything I needed. The only reason I did not give a perfect score is that I think my roommates should have been kicked out. You must have a certain level of maturity and respect living in close quarters. I don't think they traveled much? Hostels are for travelers!

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
25th Dec 2015

It's a awesome hostel with excelent staff. I could say it is the better hostel for backpackers who travel alone. In this hostel have a warm pool and a big comum area to hang out with new friends. I was stolen in Mendoza, when I was riding bike between the wineries and the staff of Damajuana Hostel helped me a lot. Tks guys!!!

• Norway, Female, 18-24
29th Nov 2015
7.7

Had a great time at the hostel. Nice beds, and a Nice hangout area. The hostell had a good location and a very friendly straff! I would definently recommand this hostel.