8.1
Fabulous 272 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 272 Total Reviews
Damajuana Hostel Located at Arstides Villanueva 282 - Ciudad, , Mendoza.
Argentina

Really helpful staff!

• lauraetyler
  • England, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

The staff were incredible and helped me book some trips out including ziplining. I was only there for 2 days so I didn't get to do any of the other tours. The place was cleaned however unfortunately some other guests were not courteous and it would soon end up in a bad state. A longer shower curtain would help too so that the water didn't bounce out into the rest of the bathroom. Wifi was tricky to get onto when there was a large group.

• England, Couple, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

The hostel was clean and tidy, although we visited in low season so it wasn't very busy. However, we were so happy with the service provided by the staff. We had an enormous amount of help with figuring out how we would get from Mendoza to Bolivia, with the guy who worked on reception booking our bus for us and warning us not to fly from Santiago as we had initially planned because of snow on the border. Highly recommend this hostel.

15th May 2016
4.3

Staff kept on trying to push tours on us, annoying. Kitchen was broken in such that there was dirty water on the floor. Good internet but not in the rooms. Shower water would not drain. Wouldn't go back.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

Spacious room, nice bathrooms, helpful staff, uncomfy pillows. The wifi didn't work in the dorms at the back and the heating broke on my last night. It was off season and cold so I was piled under seven blankets. My friend stayed an extra night and they did move her to a different room, with heating at the front of the house, for no extra cost.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
7th May 2016

A very nice hostel. Showers are instantly hot and have good pressure.

29th Apr 2016
8.0

Really liked my stay (I stayed in 2 different places in Mendoza) and I had a review to this Hostel because of its great potential. Though I think the common space is not so friendly, a re-organization of the furnitures should do a lot. Apart from that, what's missing in this hostel are more people!!! So come on!!!