6.4
Good 553 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 553 Total Reviews
Damhotel Located at Damrak 31-32, , Amsterdam.
Damhotel
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016
4.3

Despite clean bed sheets and towels, the room was very dirty. They didn't clean behind the beds, I realised as i accidentally knocked the bed(which weighs nothing), which is why I was able to push it. Dirty toilet and shower facilities on each floor.

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Nov 2016
5.4

Room was really filthy... I found leftover food on the windowsill and behind my bed. I paid $42 a night and I was very disappointed with how dirty the room was. There are many cheaper hostels, so I was expecting one that would at the very least be clean. Not at all. Location was great and staff were nice, other than that, not a great experience.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2016
8.0

Reasonable size for a 9 bed dorm with a large ensuite bathroom and large shower. Location is great, as you're at the central station within a minute and all attractions can be reached within walking distance. Overall no fancy place, but enough for a nights stay and definitely worth the money!

• England, All Male Group, 31-40
30th Sep 2016
6.9

Location = perfect, staff = wonderfully friendly, price = what you would expect, hygiene = what you would expect. We were seven in a 9 bed dorm that we shared with two strangers. These strangers were excellent. One had a weird sex dream we all listened too, the other had a disturbing 90 minute morning routine and a big jacket that said 'FCUK - ING - GOOD'. He also smoked in the bathroom (that wasn't us) and make weird snorting sounds. See if these men are available to share your booking 10/10

• Australia, Female, 31-40
4th Sep 2016
7.1

very close to central station if you need to get to the airport. Basis facilities and small rooms. Staff very helpful. It has a steep stairway at the entrance and no lift, no accessible por disable and complicated with kids and trolley.

• Italy, Couple, 31-40
26th Aug 2016
4.3

The hotel isn't worth the price at all for its quality; the building is old fashioned. The room was clean and the window in the room was open when we arrived. The biggest problem is that our room, on the 2nd floor, hada window on a little balcony full of stuff and rubbish bags: ALL NIGHT LONG WE HEARD THE NOISE OF PLASTIC BAGS CRACKING BECAUSE OF DOZENS OF MICE WALKING ALL AROUND, JUST OUTSIDE OUR WINDOW. They could have been also inside the room, as the window was open! NOT SUGGESTED!

13th Aug 2016
6.0

Only stay here if you have to. It's okay. Avrage and over priced. There are better places to stay here. Great location though if you don't care about anything else.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
5.7

Only one shower for two floors and the rooms were very narrow and felt crowded. The staircases were very steep and difficult to carry large backpacks up.

10th Aug 2016
2.0

Please don't do it to yourself. I booked it went in and walked back out and asked for refund. Don't do it.

9th Aug 2016
4.0

I stayed here one night and it was terrible, there's no community area, the wifi was non existent, the street it's on is so packed, I had a top bunk & when I climbed up at 1am I found blood & a broken earring in my bed, I spoke to the manager and because "I used a bed that night" (I had to change the sheet) they wouldn't reimburse me (I got 5€ for my troubles)but they had clearly not changed the sheets. Also the only other girl in my room had been sexually assaulted the night before in the room