7.0
Very Good 481 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 481 Total Reviews
Damhotel Located at Damrak 31-32, , Amsterdam.
Damhotel
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Mar 2016
5.1

Online it said that there would be a safe deposit box available for me to use. I was staying in a room with 6 people, the room had only one safe for the 6 of us and someone was already using it. When I spoke to reception they confirmed that my room only had one safe for the 6 of us and that someone got there before me. They also explained that there was no other room with a safe that I could switch into. The false advertising and lack of security was upsetting.

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2016
6.0

Fairly priced, good location. No real problems, although we did return one evening to find our room door had been left open by the cleaner - not a big issue though as all our stuff was in the safe provided. Would recommend for a short stay.

• Palestine, Male, 25-30
2nd Feb 2016
3.4

Actualy i just stay one night in this hosltel and i was realyy very very bad espetalliy the staff in the resepetion...there is indian man he is very unpolite and didnt respect anyone he spoke with a very bad way with me and i jest slept in this hostel just becouse i already bay by mastercard and there is no way to cancel

• kellyj
  • England, Couple, 18-24
30th Dec 2015
7.4

It's a two star hostel so our expectations were pretty low. The walls are very thin and you can hear everyone going in and out. At one point in the night whilst we slept there was a really loud alarm going off in our room. Don't know what the hell for, really annoying. Bathroom stank SO bad (en suite room number 305). Staff were really friendly, they have a storage room to leave your bags in if you have a flight a lot later than your check out time. Great location at the very centre of Dam

19th Nov 2015
5.4

Fantastic location, only 5 minute walk to the central station. Bed was comfortable but the room was very crowded. Showers were by floor and smelled bad. Staff was nice but not as helpful as other places I've stayed.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Nov 2015
6.9

This was an okay hostel, room was in decent shape. Didn't have any sort of public area or the vibe of a normal hostel.

12th Nov 2015
6.0

The only good thing about this hostel is location. very close to centre and station.

• Tunisia, Female, 25-30
5th Nov 2015
5.1

I had a horrible night and I'm glad it was only one! The building is old obviously but the windows were almost broken. I couldn't close the one right next to my bed properly. one toilet and one shower per floor!!! How hygienic is that?!!! We were at least 50 per floor!!!! The corridors were disgusting, the smell too and bed sheets and linen were all over your way to the room. I don't recommend this place and I won't book here ever again!