Damrak Inn Reviews

Damrak 58-59, Amsterdam, Netherlands

wonderful spacious hotel with ample room to just sit in any armchair and just chill. home from home. marvellous

• 29th Dec 2015

Stains on the sheets , amazing location, staff were helpful, close to Central Station.

You have do do something with the shower The water was everywhere after you took a shower not really nice

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Switzerland

Great stay in an amazing location.

For one day there was no toilet paper neither soap. Apart from that, it was really good!

I woke up with hundreds of bites all over my body.

• 8th Sep 2015

The location was great we were within a 20 minute walk of everything we wanted to see. The staff was kind and accommodating. Each day they replaced the bed linen and gave us a new towel.

• 30th Aug 2015

Very bad first MORNING at Damrak Inn. I reserved for 3 nights in a row. The nice evening front desk attendant told me I have to move from a room to another. What is ok. What is not? Is that this hostel have no proper luggage room what should be provided when your guests can't keep a room during daytime. I had to leave my luggage in a corner of the lobby with no security, so I paid 7€ at the station. Furthermore, the person is arrogant and rude. But super night staff very understanding.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

I left my booking too late but Johnny was still able to get me In at the busiest time, Sail 2015. It is a humble place but incredible clean. Right in the heart and good value for money. Endless coffee and Johnny sorted any issues I had and always made me smile.

Despite the mixed reviews I can honestly say that I had no issues at all. The room was clean, the beds were well presented and the shower was nice and hot! The night desk attendant even made sure to clean up a small mess made by one of the other guests sharing our room who had had a little too much to drink. All round a very positive experience, and the location - couldn't be better!

• 20th Aug 2015