Damrak Inn Reviews

Damrak 58-59, Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's was very clean place, we stay two nights out there. The room was clean, but very small, it was triple room, but for the price it was really nice.The situation was much the best thing about the hotel. The staff was OK, but only one guy was very unfriendly, i hope he will get out of this, the next time i will come back. ;)

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Yes, the location is great, but that's really the only great thing about this place. I am a female traveling alone, and i felt a wary here. There is no age restrictions and no lockers to store backpacks/luggage. There are only small safes in the rooms and even those barely functioned. I chose to stay in the 8 bed dorm, which turned out to be a 9 bed dorm. So it had 4 bunk beds and then a rollaway bed in the floor in the middle of everything. It made moving around extremely difficult.

• 24th Jul 2014

I missed an A/C in the room for that price. Everything else is great.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Lithuania

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in

• 16th Jul 2014

There are SO much noise from the street.

It was a bit over priced

Great place to stay. Very close to the train station and main attractions in Amsterdam. Staff are helpful and the rooms and facilities are brilliant. Didn't spend to much time in the hostel given we were out and about but never the less, I would recommend and stay at this hostel again if I come back to Amsterdam.

*Do not trust this hotel* We got to the hotel to be told that they had cancelled our booking and given our room to someone else because the price we were quoted on hostelworld was wrong. They told me that an e-mail had been sent to inform me, i later found out that it was sent the evening before we flew out. They had taken it upon themselves to book us into a new hotel at a much higher price than we had agreed to pay at damrak. Asked for deposit back but tehy said its nothing to do with them

• 29th May 2014