Dan Yishay Resort near PRC Reviews

Puah 4, Haifa, Israel

Is a great place if you want quitieness and visiting specially around the Carmel, because if not you depend totally on buses or taxis because is really walking up to get there. But I would definetelly repeat going there because it was what I needed and the value for money is very good.

When I come to Haifa next time, I will definetly choose this hostel. It is very close to garden of Bahai, one of the most importent hot spots of Haifa. And you can easily reach the German Colony of Haifa, it is in walking distance. You also can walk from this hostel to city centre, I forgot the name of the street. From main Bus station you can go by bus directly to this Hostel. And Jossi is a very nice man. To the Beach it is also easy to go by bus. Location is very clean and safe.

I really enjoyed my stay. Yossi is a good guy and also his friend Ayal. The place is comfortable, the wifi good and you can reach everything very good. To find the place you have to go into a sidestreet. There is a small conveninence store with a nice shopkeeper where the place is.

View all Haifa Bed and Breakfasts