Dana Guesthouse Bali Reviews

banjar silayukti, jalan pengubugan gang kayu cend, Kuta, Indonesia

relaxing, great breakfast, nice atmosphere, great price for room, laundry, beer. friendly staff. loved the free airport pick up. hassle free! decent food nearby. great feeling neighborhood. for guaranteed hot water you must use shared shower, but no big deal for us.

The Guesthouse is nice and quiet. The main street With shops and restaurants is at 5 min walking. The hostel is anyway kind of far from Kuta center, where all bars are and taxi drivers had some problems in finding the place. But at the same time, we could have a relaxing stay far from noices and traffic. The staff was really kind and helpful, they gave advices and maps. Great value for price place. We planned to stay one day, we finally stayed 4 nights.

• 21st Aug 2014

There was no warm water in our ensuite shower,but in the common shower, which was just next door and always free. Putu and his staff is extremely helpful and genuinely friendly and our free scooters were in a perfect condition. The neighborhood is off the tourist beat, which is great for the first few days in Bali.

Thank you for your comment , we have fix the problem. Just runing out gas on water heater and thats all . And now all good ;-)

I only stayed here for one night but it was enjoyable all the same. The room was nice and clean with a large comfortable bed. The staff was very kind, it was like a nice little family had welcomed me into their home. The breakfast was delicious and very filling. The bathroom was rather small and the water never turned hot but it was clean. The only problem I ran into was I didn't qualify for airport and my taxi driver got extremely lost, so if you take a cab be sure to have a map ready to go.

• 10th Jun 2014

Thank you for your comment. And fell free to contact us if you have any inquiries. Happy traveling Dana Family

I really liked Dana Guest House as a start for my travel through Bali. It is quiet and away from the buzz in Kuta, which I found very relaxing for my jet lag at the beginning. It's close to Tanah Lot (20 min car ride) so good for first trips on Bali. I loved the breakfast in the small gardens which Putu really takes care of. Everything here smells like frangipani flowers, it's so beautiful!

The staff and the facilities are so Great! So wonderful and helpful people! And the breakfast is awesome as well :)!

• 26th May 2014

Just a great place! A good location a little away from the annoying hawkers around Kuta. Mart down the street with all the food and Bintang you need. The FREE motorcycle will take you almost anywhere on the island quickly. The manager Puta and the other staff were awesome, very nice and helpful with anything one needed. Highly recommend.

Putu was awesome!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Thank you madam. Hope to see you again in Bali on next holiday.

Actullay a nice Place to stop by. Is not a Party Hostel more a Family feeling.Unfortunatly the driver putu which is also the manager of the place is not that friendly at is seems. We had a lot misunderstandings about everything so I left with a bad feeling of being not so welcome more like just leave money and go away. Business first. But ok...the rooms are clean and fine except bathroom.

• 27th Mar 2014

Helo , Thank you for your reviews . and We apologize that we are not a party place and with typical of relaxing and traveling to see and knows about Bali culture traditions ,that what we are. We have did all of our best for you ,but your response is on different way because we get difficulty to communicate with you because most of the time in two nights you where here that you always get drunk . Again aim apologize if our Place is not that right as your expected on party travel as you said.

My friend and I was in Bali during 'nyepi' period. Unfortunately, we fell off our motorcycle during our stay. Mr. Putu assisted us despite being busy for Nyepi rituals/ceremonies. Mr. Putu and his friendly staff even got us fresh aloe vera for our wounds! Will definitely stay in Dana's when I come to Bali again!

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

Putu was SO kind and helpful! Would definitely recommend.