6.7
Good 1025 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
19th Jul 2017
6.3

Good location but very noisy during the night as the noise was from the cafes on the street. I was checked in late. They sent me a message and put the keys in the envelope, it was very clear. The toilets n bathroom need to fix well.

• srirachaj
  • Japan, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017
4.3

So hard to find this place and one staff was not nice. He didn't tell me anything, I even didn't know they have breakfast. I knew when the other staff was explained to other guests. I don't think the sheets was clean.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
4.9

The only good thing was that there was free breakfast

• Germany, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017
4.6

The host was very creepy, first thing he said was 'money please', we weren't even really able to put our luggage down. The room was dirty, no air conditioning left it really hot and of the three fans that were in there one was broken. The worst thing we're the facilities. Dirty, the same ones for the whole hostel. Three showers: one in a room with a toilet in it, very dirty, no airconditioning inside which meant instant sweating and two shower cabins which can't be properly locked up. Hated it!

10th Jul 2017
4.9

This place is so hot in the summer. You're bunking with 7 others and you can choose to have the fan on or your electronic device charged up, but you have one outlet to share between your bunk mate. I ended up charging my device in the bathroom. The toilet flushes poorly. Breakfast is not very nutritious. The owner is a little off in my opinion. The location is hard to find and it's up 3 flights or stairs. The only good thing is that it's close to the train station. I wouldn't go here again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2017
2.0

Literally one of the dirtiest, nastiest, grossest places I've ever "inhabited" and would NOT recommend. If you want to enjoy your stay in Florence, DO NOT STAY HERE. This "hostel" is literally disgusting.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2017
3.7

Avoid during the summer. No AC, only barely working fans and your pillow will be a sweat sponge. It's like coming home to an oven. Shower is awkward to use. Zero communal condusiveness, the best conversation I had was in the toilet. The lone staff wasn't even there half the time and spoke almost no English. Even told me to move rooms after a night when I came back for a rest. I refused. Location is good once you find the place (baffling street numbering) and got used to the 3 flights of stairs.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2017
6.0

It's a good location. we were in a 6 bed, but it's SO hot at night, & the windows were open so all the noise from the street below was in the room = couldn't sleep! Cheap for 19€ and not much else around, so we asked for another night. The guy told us we could move to an 8bed room, but he was going to charge us more money. When we questioned him, suddenly there was no space, and we had to leave. We left and found a 2 person apartment on booking.com for the same price, with air con.

• France, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2017

Good overall experience, especially for the price. The location is great. 10 mins walk to the duomo and 5 mins to the train station with shops and bars below. The bedroom were clean, but the bathroom not so much...Small hostel without real common area. Ideal for a couple of night if all you want is a convenient place to sleep in the city center at night.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
2.9

Very dirty and old toilet and there is only one toilet for us to use. I were brought to the third floor which the apartments does not have lift. Very inconvenient