Dancehostel Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

Me and my girlfriend were biten by badbags. Gut who was responsable for the place was drunk. He didn't speak English and his Italian was very poor. We have some red dots on our body:( I had booked it for 2 night but after the first one I canceled the following one. The only good thing was location, however in this zone you will find a lot of symuluje place.

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Poland

It definitely is not a good hostel.There are no common place, actually he does not even have a reception.The bathroom is weird, with a shower without a separate room. There are no luggage room, you can leave your bag in the hall, but not for long time. The staff doesn't speak english and seems not to know what he is doing. However, it has a good location and is cheap.

Hostel is located in the center of the city. Stuff is friendly but the guy at the reception actually did not speak English . And the worst thing was that it was forbidden to us use oven . Oven was there but that guy explained us that it is not for use . This did not influenced us as we used the oven at night time. The smell in the dorm was also bad. It's not an awful place, but not a best one either

Very good hostel for the price, it is very well equiped with outlets, the kitchen is a little small and the fridge is in another room. The location is good and it seems safe. The staff are normally non existent but everything runs smoothly. Wifi is regular.

There is no wifi connection in the house,too loud at night on the street , located at third floor of the buildung . Including tax is ard 7eu per night. One thing i cannot accept that is no hot water supplying at night. I cannot take a shower during winter. Luckily I only stay for one night and change another hostel immediately in the morning .

It was good for the price you pay! The owner is very friendly and accommodating and the place is very well situated. I you're not too demanding, it's good for a small stay!

This hostel was hard to find. The owner does not stay here so there was 5 people ringing the door bell for 30 minutes trying to get in. When I walked in it was very small and the bathrooms was very dirty. There is no hot water here, I could not take a shower because the water was more freezing then the North Pole!

for my stay always around was ok....ann i was in late to find a place not so expensive so... something could be better but....

• 12th Jan 2016

The hostel is an excellent place to stay if you just need a place to sleep. The wifi was down while I was there, but there is a laundromat across the street that offers free wifi if you need it, the password is posted on the wall. The beds are squeaky, but whatever. Romero only speaks Italian and Spanish. Be prepared for that.

Building and hostel unmarked so we had trouble finding it. Wifi was broken, few outlets, and staff almost never there and very uncommunicative. It was clean and good location though. Shady place overall.

• 3rd Jan 2016

I appreciate Rolando was willing to work with me and the group, as two of our friends were not able to make it he was willing to only charge half the price for the room. Later adding two more ladies to the two empty beds. Facilities were okay, bathrooms a bit dirty, and the wifi stopped working the morning after our arrival, which was quite an inconvenience for our travels and future bookings, we had to go find another restaurant with wifi.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Don't expect much, because hostel has only basics. The plus is good location (although hard to find, no name put outside neither inside) and cheap price.

This place is trash. Don't stay here.

• 23rd Dec 2015

It is very cheap and in a good location. That is all I can commend this place for as the hygene is abysmal, kitchen facilities don't work and the staff don't speak English.

Very cheap, but that is the only good thing about this hostel.

Kind of difficult to find. Would be nice if you would include that it is in the same building as the other hostel that has their name on the building, and would also be nice to say on the top floor.

Awesome location, a bit tough to find because of the different colored number thing, and the first part of the street is actually a different street so keep walking. He was super nice and made it very easy to check in late. Pretty basic, but no problems.

I think it is one of the best hostel I have ever been, Guillermo who is part of the staff is really friendly and helpful. The location is amazing.

We had a really lovely time at this hostel, it's in a very good location for seeing the city! The stove and oven in the kitchen working so we had only the microwave to cook food or have cold food which was fine for the short time we were there but any longer and it would have got hard! And there wasnt much cutlery, only one fork!! Eating spaghetti with a spoon was fun! But we still had a great time and met some great people!

누워서 폰질하다가 목이 가려워서 긁었는데 베게에 베드버그 한마리가 있었음...극혐 그래서 옷 다 털고 이불 다 털었네요. 위치는 그럭저럭 역에서 가깝고 괜찮음. 그러나 건물의 맨 위층인게 함정ㅋㅋㅋ 보안은 제가 묵은 방이 문이 안잠겨요 ㅎㅎㅎ 열쇠로 돌리면 잠겨지기는 한데 밖에서 안잠그는 이상 그냥 미닫이문인 줄.. 아침에 스태프만나기 힘듭니다.. 점심에도, 저녁에도.. 스태프랑 숨바꼭질 하는건가 싶음 이 모든 것은 제 주관적인 생각이며 객관적인 것이랑 관련이 없습니다. (위치랑 베드버그는 객관적)

« first « Prev 1 2 3