Dancehostel Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

Hostel owner couldn't communicate in english, rest everything was ok!

Overall just an average hostile. It's a place to sleep & that's about it. If you plan to spend minimal time (just to sleep) then this place would be ideal.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Rolando was amazing. I had a very late flight and early morning train. Even though late check was supposed to be difficult, Rolando accommodated me and had everything set up. My flight was delayed and I emailed him in a frenetic but he responded to all my emails within minutes. The place was great, very comfortable with a nice kitchen and sufficient washrooms, all at a great price. I woke up 10 minutes before my train but still had time to pack and make it. I would stay here again.

• 14th Oct 2015

I had 2 very big issues with this hostel, first, they claimed to be fluent in English, Italian, and Spanish which was definitely not the case. When I arrived there I found that they did not understand English, barely spoke Spanish, and really didn't make an attempt to understand when I tried to use basic Italian phrases. Second, there were no lockers and there wasn't a bag drop room. Literally if you want to leave your bags there you just drop them in the hallway.

Why is it called dance hostel?! It's a mystery, there's certainly no room to dance that's for sure. This is a nice enough hostel. The staff member we saw was friendly enough but we only saw him once and then no more staff? As I said its small but it's not really a big problem. Bathroom as small and quite eclectic, I never did figure out how to make the toilet light turn on. This is all made up for by its really great location. (Once you figure out where it is). Kitchen is kettle and fridge.

The location was good and the staff were friendly, however on my second night I woke up covered in lots of tiny bites covering my ankles, shoulders, wrists, neck, and the back of my knees and elbows, which weren't shared by anyone else I was in the room with and had been out with during the day. As the staff on at the time didn't appear to understand English very well, the language barrier made it hard for me to talk to them about it. There was also no common room, and the place is quite small.

I wanna be the very best Like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause I will travel across the land Searching far and wide Each pokemon to understand The power that's inside Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all! It's you and me I know it's my destiny, Pokemon! Oh you're my best friend In a world we must defend Pokemon! a heart so true Our courage will pull us through, You teach me and I'll teach you, Pokemon! gotta catch'em all

Good location close to train station and other major sites. However, no common area and basic kitchen but that means you get to know the people in your room well. Bit difficult to find as no signs but you get what you pay for!

Nice atmosphere, good location to the old city.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Ukraine

Not a very nice hostel. Its mouldy, cramped and not very clean. Good location, but considering conditions would say its quite expensive for what it is - very damp, unclean place - mattresses always feel slightly "wet". Hang out space was the corridor while trying to get wifi reception - which very rarely worked and made figuring out the next leg of my journey impossible. The staff were fairly friendly, but overall the conditions were pretty gross - worst on my trip so far. Would not recommend.

No common room, you are not allowed to cook in the kitchen, money and phones were stolen, rude staff... I could go on. Save your money and stay somewhere else!

Dear Hoy but is writing in the wedsite tha we are no cooking place Afther you have the locker for to save your personal thing So i give you afther il you nkow you get tha do you want to go whitout to make the paidment

good price. very difficult to find. be careful that In Florescent . there are 3 same number of street. one colour is for commercial. one is for residential. one for others. so the first 22 is not the hostel . you have to keep going straight .

Very basic hostel, and not for those who want to socalise but very central and convinent location, right near the train station and walking distance to all the sights. Would recommend for location.

Good location, friendly staff. Clean, comfortable bed. Room was separate to the main apartment so having to leave and cross the hall, unlock the front door etc to shower/use the toilet wasn't ideal, but not a huge problem. There was one proper shower room and one bath with a wooden panel around it in the middle of the main bathroom (which you can't close) which made showering a bit awkward/not very private, but again not a big problem. Good value, good security. Basic, friendly place to stay.

Nice hostel, with a homey vibe. Right in the city which is beautiful. Overall was really nice.

I would definitely stay again. Great location and everything was clean. Not much of a hang out space, but my room was full and I met most of my roommates. Had no trouble accessing the bathroom. The printer didn't work, WiFi didn't work well, and I saw a fridge was not working (I think there was another one though). I let them know what time I would check in and was met at the door and given a little tour. The guy gave me a map and marked points of interest. It was quick/helpful.

It's actually an apartment flat but it gets the job done. Can be a good place for only to sleep. Friendly staff.

Great localion! Walking distance from all the main touristics spots. Staff was quiet, but friendly and helpfull (gave awesome tips on where to go/eat/visit). Cleanliness was not at the top (although it was cleaned everyday), but it is not a deal breaker.

The location is awesome that near the train station and the city center.However, the facilities there are bad that only one shower room and a small kitchen (you can't cook in the kitchen).If you just want to have a bed to sleep in low price, it maybe not a bad idea to stay here.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Struggled to find this as it was in a non signed door up several flights of stairs. Kind of like an apartment building. However the accommodation was clean and beds were comfortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3