6.3
Good 922 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
6th Feb 2017
3.7

This was the WORST hostel that I have ever been in my life. The man who received me barely speak English. The hostel was completely disgusting. The room was a completely mess and dirty. I have just stayed one night because I couldn't stay in that place and have to spend 10 euros more of I was planing, because I had to find another place to sleep and stay. I have never had any problem in any hostel that I booked in Hostelworld but this Dancing Hostel is a joke.

dear guest you no sleeo in the hostels the checking is afther 8.00 am you arrive very aelerly and nothing was ready so you never sleep why di you say you stay one night you no paid nothing there

11th Jan 2017
7.4

Clean bed in a central location - for an amazing price by Florentine standards. There were no lockers available and bathroom cleanliness was so-so, but I met a lot of cool people despite the lack of a common room and enjoyed the experience. Be warned - there is no sign to speak of on the street door, not even a label on the buzzer. It's next to Hotel Nazionale, but I had to slip in with a building resident when I got there after fruitlessly scouring the street and having no way to call up.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
10th Jan 2017
3.1

Terrible hostel. I normally book the cheapest hostel and it works out well, but not here. -Expect: no lockers despite the description saying so, -staff do not speak English fluently at all despite the false description again (didn't even even know how to count to ten) -People smoking in the kitchen -Dirty bathrooms -Very uncomfortable atmosphere, like you're about to be mugged. And I only stayed there for one night.

• Ukraine, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

Nice hostel, except that someone had their money stolen. But that is a rare one where they have both heating and hot water, and the staff is nice (though not very English-speaking), and the location is just where the tourist center border with a cheap-food neighborhood.

29th Dec 2016
6.0

Perfectly fine for a single night stay. Don't expect it to be a hostel experience as it feels like more of a serviced apartment. Place seems quite dated with older showers and not a well stocked kitchen. You can tell the owner is trying to provide you a decent service but look elsewhere if you're seeking a hostel experience, tread carefully if you're after a few night stay.

26th Nov 2016
4.0

The worst hostel i have been.the location is very good.i arrive on friday night and its the cheapest you can get that is in the city.but service was terrible.cleanliness is zero.stayed for one night.will never stay again

• ladydreamer5353567
  • USA, Female, 25-30
16th Nov 2016
5.4

This hostel has no signage so it can be difficult to find and you must climb up four flights of stairs to reach it. It is literally a hallway with three rooms stuffed with beds. They do provide lockers, but just before I arrived I was told someone had broken into one of them so be careful what I kept in there. The kitchen is gross and the bathroom is only wiped down, not deep cleaned. Staff is unprofessional and only around when someone checks in. No social atmosphere, I wouldn't stay again.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
10th Nov 2016

Everything was fine, one of the cheapest price accomodations which also has hot water, and hair dryer. But not recommends to girl to stay there

22nd Oct 2016
2.0

WORST HOSTEL. Cancelled second night upon arrival. Team was less than helpful - tried to charge double the city tax -in the end we were charged more than the posted amount per bed. No lockers available despite listing them as free in the description- they tried to charge 4euros. Unusable kitchen (both oven and stove were broken). One of the two toilets would not flush- more like an outhouse by morning. All power switched off at 10pm, and there was no one around to fix the problem till morning

dear guest i prefer to cancel your booking tha wiht talk before you read in the wedsite we are no cooking place and you cancel for tha because you say is writing you can cook and tha is no true

• leahhile
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2016
3.7

Dirty, smelled so bad, so small it's hard to believe they pass the fire code. There are no signs on the building to let you know where its located. I had to call the hostel to get more specific directions. Staff didn't even talk to me. No information on Florence was given. My standards are pretty low but this hostel was so unexceptable and disgusting. I would never waste my money here again or recommend it to anyone else. I didn't even stay here my 2nd night because it was so uncomfortable.