Dancehostel Reviews

Via Nazionale, 22, Florence, Italy

I wanna be the very best Like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause I will travel across the land Searching far and wide Each pokemon to understand The power that's inside Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all! It's you and me I know it's my destiny, Pokemon! Oh you're my best friend In a world we must defend Pokemon! a heart so true Our courage will pull us through, You teach me and I'll teach you, Pokemon! gotta catch'em all

Good location close to train station and other major sites. However, no common area and basic kitchen but that means you get to know the people in your room well. Bit difficult to find as no signs but you get what you pay for!

Nice atmosphere, good location to the old city.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Ukraine

Not a very nice hostel. Its mouldy, cramped and not very clean. Good location, but considering conditions would say its quite expensive for what it is - very damp, unclean place - mattresses always feel slightly "wet". Hang out space was the corridor while trying to get wifi reception - which very rarely worked and made figuring out the next leg of my journey impossible. The staff were fairly friendly, but overall the conditions were pretty gross - worst on my trip so far. Would not recommend.

No common room, you are not allowed to cook in the kitchen, money and phones were stolen, rude staff... I could go on. Save your money and stay somewhere else!

Dear Hoy but is writing in the wedsite tha we are no cooking place Afther you have the locker for to save your personal thing So i give you afther il you nkow you get tha do you want to go whitout to make the paidment

good price. very difficult to find. be careful that In Florescent . there are 3 same number of street. one colour is for commercial. one is for residential. one for others. so the first 22 is not the hostel . you have to keep going straight .

Very basic hostel, and not for those who want to socalise but very central and convinent location, right near the train station and walking distance to all the sights. Would recommend for location.

Good location, friendly staff. Clean, comfortable bed. Room was separate to the main apartment so having to leave and cross the hall, unlock the front door etc to shower/use the toilet wasn't ideal, but not a huge problem. There was one proper shower room and one bath with a wooden panel around it in the middle of the main bathroom (which you can't close) which made showering a bit awkward/not very private, but again not a big problem. Good value, good security. Basic, friendly place to stay.

Nice hostel, with a homey vibe. Right in the city which is beautiful. Overall was really nice.

I would definitely stay again. Great location and everything was clean. Not much of a hang out space, but my room was full and I met most of my roommates. Had no trouble accessing the bathroom. The printer didn't work, WiFi didn't work well, and I saw a fridge was not working (I think there was another one though). I let them know what time I would check in and was met at the door and given a little tour. The guy gave me a map and marked points of interest. It was quick/helpful.

It's actually an apartment flat but it gets the job done. Can be a good place for only to sleep. Friendly staff.

Great localion! Walking distance from all the main touristics spots. Staff was quiet, but friendly and helpfull (gave awesome tips on where to go/eat/visit). Cleanliness was not at the top (although it was cleaned everyday), but it is not a deal breaker.

The location is awesome that near the train station and the city center.However, the facilities there are bad that only one shower room and a small kitchen (you can't cook in the kitchen).If you just want to have a bed to sleep in low price, it maybe not a bad idea to stay here.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

It is really close to the train station which is amazing and it's not too hard to find either. it's close to the city and is easy to walk around. facilities are kinda really lacking though, one bath for the entire hostel and a kitchen that can't fit more than a few people

Had an awesome stay here, the staff were super nice guys and flexible with all my things. The rooms were cleaned daily and comfortable.

Nicely located, secure place but could be less expensive compared to the facilities.

Walked into my recently vacated and cleaned room and found toenails on the floor, which may have coloured my later opinions

Little pricey for what it was.

They dont have an air condition and because of that rooms smell terrible sweat. And they have nothing but a good location and very small kitchen.

Excellent location, literally within a few minutes walk of the Santa Maria Novella train station, within walking distance of main sites and plenty of places for food. Owner was friendly but not sure if it was a language barrier but didn't tell me anything about breakfast, I found out from other guests the next day. I had to prompt him to show me the bathroom. My first experience of hostels so maybe I was expecting a grand tour! I was in mixed dorm of four with bunks, street noise at night.

• 5th Aug 2015