Dancing Elephant N1 Party Hostel Reviews

95/16 Moo 6, Haadrin Village, Baantai,Suratthani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

stayed here last full moon party and also been staying here many times before when going to koh phangan. All I can say is that i have had some amazing times here. Great location just a few minutes to full moon beach and all the party, but still not to load during the night so you can still sleep good. It's a rly funky looking hostel, great people and a good atmosphere! would really recommend it... also a really good hostel to stay in if you are a solo traveler as me!!

Great hostel, had an amazing time! If I get a chance I will def be back!!

• 18th Mar 2015

Air conditioner flooded entire room. Repair team was in room for a couple hours instead of moving us. Wifi only worked for one day. Zero compensation was offered even after asking.

• 1st Feb 2015

Your air con was flooding...we call the engineer, he came and repaired. What else could I do? We where fully booked so your option to change the room was not possible, get it? We have 4 networks....come closer to the reception and you must catch one.

We booked a private room for 5 nights during the Feb Full Moon Party..it was amazing to have your own room / space for this insane party. Would 100% reccomend spending the extra few bucks for a private. Great atmosphere in the hostel common area Nan is the man! He made us feel so welcome. Book it!

This hostel is owned by a very nice French owner named David. That's where the good ends. After 8 months of traveling, this is one of the worst run hostels I've been too... The facilities are below average, the beds have springs poke you to sleep (drinking helps) and above all there is no community except for full moon community that engulfs the island for 1 night. For the money this is the biggest let down in 8 months. Yet it's hard to find anything better on the island on full moon beach...

We are really sorry to read your disappointment. After 6 years and 80 full moons, it hurts. Our facilities are laundry, TV, night guard, 2 bars (in and outdoor) + animations, DJs, 3 wifi networks, travel desk, Thai and foreigner staff speaking English, proximity with the beach, deposit boxes...I beg you to tell me what other facilities you need. Motobike rental/souvenir/thai restaurant/massage IN the same street. It could be cool to inform the reception for the bed discomfort, I will check.

1 2 Next » last »