Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj Reviews

Herbergvejen 8, 2700 Brønshøj, Copenhagen, Denmark

A bit far from the center, but not a problem by bus. Staff was nice and the hostel was great for the price paid.

• 12th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It was a bit far from the city centre but very easy to reach with the metro which runs continuously. I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone staying in Copenhagen. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the facilities were excellent.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Trinidad And Tobago

Very courteous and helpful staff. Only downside is that we have to pay to use plates and cutlery. This wasn't informed to me when I arrived and by the time I used the kitchen the staff had left for the day.

There's a nice park, and the facilities get the job done(it's clean). But the place just doesn't feel very open. It pretty far from anything cool; the staff has one nice girl, but the older one was condescending; I had to rent sheets, and plates(100 krone) to be able to eat off of; and the bathrooms are closed: 11-13, the kitchen: 11-15. So if you like cooking lunch prepared to be a little bummed. Finally Copenhagen is expensive, so be warned.

A very nice hostel. Good mix of people. Clean with very good facilities. Very kind and helpful staff. Special thanks to Louisa. A bit distant from the center, but very convenient by bus. And, this actually provided an opportunity to experience greater Copenhagen rather than just the tourist congested old city. I met some very nice local residents.

My reservation was cancelled without warning and my deposit was stolen. The confirmation email I received told me my deposit had gone through and that I was to pay the remaining balence upon arrival. Apparently, a second email was sent saying that I actually had to pay the remaining balence before a certain date. This email went to my junk mail and I was never able to read it. I traveled a far distance in order to get to this hostel and ended up having to travel back with nowhere to sleep.

• 12th Sep 2015

I had a really nice stay in this hostel. The only downside was that it was a ways from the city center, and I didn't realize you had to check out silverware to cook in the kitchen, and seeing as I was checking out early and eating at odd hours, I couldn't do the deposit scenario. Would have been nice to have had that on the website. Only other areas for improvement were the showers, which were sometimes cold and musty smelling. Otherwise a clean, comfy, friendly environment!