8.0
Fabulous 158 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 158 Total Reviews
Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj Located at Herbergvejen 8, 2700 Brønshøj, Copenhagen.
Denmark
Copenhagen 2700 Herbergvejen 8, 2700 Brønshøj
80% 158
55.6992112 12.5055742
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2016

My overall experience of stay in DanHostel, BellaHoj was good. I got more than what I had expected. Only problem I faced during my stay there was that the showers in the men's washroom had no mechanism to control the hot and cold water. Once you start the water, it becomes pretty hot in a couple of minutes and stays like that unless you stop it and let it be like that for a few minutes. This should be addressed. Otherwise I liked my stay there and would recommend it to others.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Nov 2015

A bit far from the center, but not a problem by bus. Staff was nice and the hostel was great for the price paid.