Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj Reviews

Herbergvejen 8, 2700 Brønshøj, Copenhagen, Denmark

Really far away from the centre. If you walk from the city centre, it take around 1 hour. Only one socket in the dorm room, it is very inconvenience.

Quite far from the city centre, but we knew this when booking. Large school group woke us up in the morning. Nice big kitchen, two large TV rooms and the bike rental services were the facilities we used, which were very sufficient. Believe the no alcohol policy should be made clear when booking.

It was nice. I wish it were closer to the city center, but the public transportation was very nice and runs often, so it worked out well.

We had a great time in Copenhagen and this hostel was part of the experience. Very clean, comfortable and friendly staff. The beds were comfortable and clean. Close to the bus stop and only ten minutes away from the city center. We actually walked one day and made it in 1/2 hour. The breakfast was surprisingly excellent.

This is the most excellent hostel I lived in Paris.Nice receptionist, clean and large bedroom, beautiful garden, well breakfast.What's more, in the central of city.I promise that you can not find another hostel in Paris which would be higher cost effective.

The location is a little bit far from the city center, however the connection by bus is pretty good during all day and night.

Was abit outside the city center but there were nice parks, a good kitchen and friendly staff.

low price. a little bit far from city center. quiet place.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

First of all, I did not receive any confirmation from the hostel saying to pay all the fees before arriving there. Second, I was not informed about the cancelation of my booking. Third, the receptionists were extremely rude, they looks impatient and they did not admited that there were an error by both parts. Due to this situation, I DID NOT receive any information from the Danhostel and I had to pay again 10% value. Finally, I will not recomend this hostel to anyone.