Danhostel Copenhagen Bellahøj Reviews

Herbergvejen 8, 2700 Brønshøj, Copenhagen, Denmark

Overall the hostel is fine; good kitchen, bedroom, toilet facilities. Nothing to complain about. Only thing is that it's located outside of Copenhagen city which is a pain. Takes about 30 mins by bus to get into the city. Would not recommend for someone with limited time. Would recommend for travellers who prefer peace and quite and tranquility. Beautiful parks around.

• 10th Sep 2014

This hostel is very very very far outside of Copenhagen, but There are buses that run very often to the city centure that aren't expensive (buy from the driver! It's cheaper!). The staff was very nice and helpful with my questions. The area that this hostel is in has a beautiful little lake and it is very residential. It's not a normal part of Copenhagen you would see but it's nice

I would recommend this hostel as it is very clean, and I feel it is safe. so it is good for alone female traveler. and even though it is far from city(30 mins by bus), it is still a good place to stay as it is very quiet. also compare with the price, I think it is worthy.

Really far away from the centre. If you walk from the city centre, it take around 1 hour. Only one socket in the dorm room, it is very inconvenience.

Quite far from the city centre, but we knew this when booking. Large school group woke us up in the morning. Nice big kitchen, two large TV rooms and the bike rental services were the facilities we used, which were very sufficient. Believe the no alcohol policy should be made clear when booking.

It was nice. I wish it were closer to the city center, but the public transportation was very nice and runs often, so it worked out well.

We had a great time in Copenhagen and this hostel was part of the experience. Very clean, comfortable and friendly staff. The beds were comfortable and clean. Close to the bus stop and only ten minutes away from the city center. We actually walked one day and made it in 1/2 hour. The breakfast was surprisingly excellent.

This is the most excellent hostel I lived in Paris.Nice receptionist, clean and large bedroom, beautiful garden, well breakfast.What's more, in the central of city.I promise that you can not find another hostel in Paris which would be higher cost effective.

The location is a little bit far from the city center, however the connection by bus is pretty good during all day and night.

Was abit outside the city center but there were nice parks, a good kitchen and friendly staff.