Danhostel Copenhagen City Reviews

H.C.Andersens Boulevard 50, Copenhagen, Denmark

1900 Total Reviews

There's not an hostel-like atmosphere but it's more an hotel for families and adults. Very kind and helpful staff, clean rooms with private bathroom and shower. Excellent Wifi connection everywhere. Very nice location next to Tivoli and at walk distance to everywhere worth to see in Copenhagen. I recommend the Free walking tour which starts every morning at the hostel. Remember that you have to pay for sheets and towel!

This place was huge, clean, inexpensive, had laundry facilities, super helpful and friendly staff, had good wifi in the lobby, but was pretty bad in my room. I stayed in a 6 bedroom mixed dorm. There was a pub crawl advertised, that my 4 roommates and 2 other girls and I were all interested in, but when we asked the front desk periodically about the pub crawl, they said there was not enough interest with the guests to have the event.

Atmosphere of a hotel. Was the cheapest so Im not complaining. Our room had a nice view.

1 2 Next » last »