Danhostel Copenhagen City Reviews

H.C.Andersens Boulevard 50, Copenhagen, Denmark

Really great hostel with nice rooms and facilities. Try to bring your own linen as it is very expensive (60 dkk) to rent. Good location on the river.

THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING HOSTELS I HAVE STAYED IN! MY ROOM WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I WAS SUPER IMPRESSED WITH THE FACILITY! WHEN I WAS ARRIVING FROM THE AIRPORT ON THE BUS AND THE DRIVER SAID THAT IS YOUR HOSTEL, I SAID I'M SORRY SIR BUT YOU ARE MISTAKEN, THAT CAN'T BE MY HOSTEL. BUT IT WAS AND I WILL DEFINITELY STAY THERE AGAIN! THE STAFF WAS GREAT! HOT WATER ALL DAY! SPACIOUS, FREE BREAKFAST, AND NEAR THE CITY CENTRE! THANK YOU DAN HOSTEL. SHANA, NYC, 10/31/2014-11/02/2014.

1 2 Next » last »