Danhostel Copenhagen City Reviews

H.C.Andersens Boulevard 50, Copenhagen, Denmark

staff at the check-in was not exactly friendly (quite rude in fact), service was slow and with an attitude (a girl ignored us and just chatted with another staff about where she's gonna have her beer that night while we were waiting for our check-in). they forgot to give us an invoice and when we asked, exclaimed that it was unusual practice to issue one (what?!). everything costs extra there (bedding and bag storage). shower design was horrible. despite nice view and cleaniness, not recommended

Incredible hostel! They have lockers for everyone, very comfortable bathrooms and everyone gets a nice twin sized bed. The location couldn't be any better- walking distance to almost all of Copenhagen's sights. I would stay again

Nice hostel. Fairly central to most sights. Rooms were nice and spacious and quite clean. Only downside was a very tiny kitchen, which makes it hard to cook when there are so many people staying in the hostel.

Great hostel, Bit far away from places to get a quick bite to eat. I was in a mixed dorm and was the only girl with 5 men so wouldn't say it was mixed but I asked to change into a female dorm and the staff where very helpful. Cafe is great down the bottom they make awesome coffee! Just needs some food I think. Clean rooms and bathrooms! Great wifi. Awesome free walking tour with pick up. Not to bad pricing for the hostel. Staff were always helpful!

My friend and I stayed in a double room and it was nice, clean an quiet. Location is also very good. Only a 10-15min walk to most of the sights. It's a huge hostel but very well organized. I would definitely stay there again.

Very good services and well suited in the middle of the center town. However, that's bad that we have to pay some extra for the bed linen, the towels and an international hostel card member...

One of the cheaper and better options in expensive Copenhagen. I stay there every time I visit. Staff should consider being more friendly and helpful though.

Can't believe what I have seen once I arrived at the so called 'Hostel' because I think it is a hotel! My mate and I were so surprised because we paid a very low price but for such an awesome hostel room! Everything is just too perfect. Just 10 mins walk from central station,very good security(you need the room card for the lift),got a bar at the ground floor,and most importantly free wifi as well! Will definitely stay here again if I come next time.

The staff was very friendly and room excelent (clean, safe and an amzing view over CPH).

Really nice location and really nice staff.

1 2 Next » last »