Danhostel Copenhagen City Reviews

H.C.Andersens Boulevard 50, Copenhagen, Denmark

Its a good place, it can be more clean but its ok, staff is nice just the price like breakfast and other things are a little bit high for a hostel.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Good location , easy to walk around the city! Friendly staffs and clean area! I must stay again & highly recommand to my frds too^_^

The location is great, the building is quite new and the staff is friendly. If you just look for a place to stay this will do. But the hostel itself is too huge to allow any personal atmosphere. The beds are quite expensive, though Copenhagen ist quite expensive anyway, and you feel more like cattle.

Is a really good hostel, with a lot of facilities and the atmosphere is pretty great! The rooms are big and comfortable, the staffs are very friendly and helpful like every time I needed some help or information they told me friendly and attentive! Unfortunately I didn't went to pub craw because I was very tired but I think it's a great oportunity if you'll have enough time and energy to enjoy it! The only think I think is not the best is the location, but is not bad! Enjoy it!!

1 2 Next » last »