Danhostel Copenhagen City Reviews

H.C.Andersens Boulevard 50, Copenhagen, Denmark

1968 Total Reviews

Great variety of travelers

Great hostel if you need a place to stay in Copenhagen. But it's more like a hotel not a hostel. Not much "life" here at all. I'd love to see the top floor turned into a super bar, that would really make guests happy and help them explore the city. The kitchen is tiny and cramped. Renting bicycles is great. 1 bath room for 6 beds =

The hostel is normal location, about 20 walking to city central, staff were nice, the receptionist was patient and helpful, but our surprise was when we get the room, the toilet was dirty, and the room was smelling very bad. We had to rent our bed linen, and no facilities at all in the bar, no water boiler, you have to pay even for tap water!! I find it expensive, maybe because of the season, but for that price I was expecting more facilities and at least a cleaner place.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Spain

Brilliant hostel! really helpful staff and good kitchen. I would stay there again!

A very good place to stay some days in Copenhagen. I have to point out the excellent cleanliness of the entire facility. Congratuation to the management. Breakfast is fine and the price of 75,00 DKK still acceptable. The bar offers good drinks and snacks.

1 2 Next » last »