Daniel's Sweet Home B&B Reviews

Piazza Stazione S.Pietro, 13, Rome, Lazio, Italy

This was a wonderful find. Just a short walk to the vatican and right by a major station. Great value for the money and excellent upkeep and staff. One person only spoke Italian, but this could be worked around, as everyone was cheerful and helpful in any case.

I had a lovely time, very clean and the staff is very attentive! I would definitely come back again.

I liked everything very much! Location, stuff, everything was good. If I come in Rome once more, I'll come only to Daniel's.

The worst experience we have had. Power went out at night on our whole floor and we couldn't get in contact with them. So this meant we couldn't see, couldn't take warm showers, couldn't charge our phones, and didn't have air conditioning. And wifi did not work except for one person at a time. They didn't even give us any type of refund. Oh, and there is no breakfast. And workers didn't speak English! This place was awful. Don't stay here if you need wifi.

The only problem was the wi-fi. Besides that great hostel.

It's right in front of a bus that takes you anywhere. The rooms are like normal bedrooms which I found funny but nice. During my stay there was only another girl with me one night and then I had the room for my own at the same charge. They clean everyday and there's pastries and yogurt for breakfast. There are no lockers or safe

Getting in contact with the host is hard since most travelers do not have a phone or internet to email your arrival time. Therefore, you will not be able to get in especially when time changes because of flight delays. It be nice if there was a reception in the front or someway of getting your room. Interent was fast when you were able to connect.

• 25th Jun 2013

Great place. Wifi was not very consistent though.

My stay at Daniel's was wonderful- it was my first trip to Rome and I was traveling alone, so having a safe and quiet place was essential. The rooms are clean, very small but charming. The Vatican is ~5-10 minute walk, the B&B is directly across from Statione di Roma San Pietro (St. Peter's Station). The one issue is getting into the B&B, as you have to call the manager when you arrive to be met in front- have a cell phone that works in Italy!! Fortunately I arrived with other guests who called.

• 21st Jun 2013

The Single bed was in a larger room, location is right by the Vatican but a little distant from other sights, train or bus ride necessary, staff was very kind but make sure to give them the EXACT arrival time or else expect to wait up to an hour for them to arrive. Station located right across street for easy transport closer into the city. Room and bathroom very clean.

Right by the 64 bus. Excellent little bar right around the corner E1.80 for cappuccino and cornet to.

• 6th Jun 2013

very good location and the manager very helpful and attentive to my needs. Room is small but it is everything I needed. Thanks

• 29th Apr 2013