Daniel's Sweet Home B&B Reviews

Piazza Stazione S.Pietro, 13, Rome, Italy

This was a wonderful find. Just a short walk to the vatican and right by a major station. Great value for the money and excellent upkeep and staff. One person only spoke Italian, but this could be worked around, as everyone was cheerful and helpful in any case.

I had a lovely time, very clean and the staff is very attentive! I would definitely come back again.

I liked everything very much! Location, stuff, everything was good. If I come in Rome once more, I'll come only to Daniel's.

The worst experience we have had. Power went out at night on our whole floor and we couldn't get in contact with them. So this meant we couldn't see, couldn't take warm showers, couldn't charge our phones, and didn't have air conditioning. And wifi did not work except for one person at a time. They didn't even give us any type of refund. Oh, and there is no breakfast. And workers didn't speak English! This place was awful. Don't stay here if you need wifi.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts