Danube Apartment Reviews

Szechenyi utca 1/A, Budapest, Hungary

evrything perfect, very kind owner and the apartment was flawless. I will come back there soon for sure.

Had a lovely stay in this apartment, and would definitely recommend this place to my friends. The apartment is about really close to the Chain Bridge and the Parliament building, and right next to the end of Tram Line 2, so you access the whole of Budapest really easily. Erzsebet was waiting for me at the apartment when I arrived, she's really nice, knowledgeable about the area and showed me the areas I was looking for on the map.

My sister and I rented this apartment for two nights over the Christmas period and couldn't be happier with our choice! Right on the Danube river and a block from Chain Bridge, safe, clean, warm, very cheap - perfect! Organising everything with the owner, key pick up etc (she met us outside the front of building) was very easy too. Thank you! :-)