DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Our stay in the hostel was great! The owners were so nice to us and made our travell so perfect! They helped us a lot with sightseeing, food, buses and everything we needed. We felt really like at home.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Spain

Very nice staff, easy walking distance to the centre and great recommendations from Laura be sure to try the gelato she recommends!! The hostel is a little loud at night (cars driving down the street) but nothing ear plugs can't fix. Would recommend Dany house for those looking for a relaxing stay in Florence in a more intimate hostel :)

• 21st Jul 2015

F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C STAY!!!!!

The woman at check in was incredibly nice and welcoming! Really made us feel at home immediately. The beds are okay (a little uncomfortable) and the street outside can be noisy. They kick you out at 10am for cleaning. Breakfast is 2 euro and really nice, definitely worth it. Pastries, cereal, juice, spreads, coffee. If I come to Florence again I'd probably try and find something closer to the historic area, but this hostel wasn't bad.

lovely people here. Also very nice wine

Top hostel in Florence, travel to work and back again to Dany House !!! 110% Liborio and Laura are the top

My stay at Dany house was great. Liborio and Laura were great hosts! they were extremely welcoming from the first moment I walked in. They gave good instructions on what to do in Florence. The hostel was super clean and I met good people there!

• 5th Jul 2015

As others have commented: the couple that runs the hostel are friend, welcoming, and helpful. The hostel is also extremely clean and within walking distance of the old town. On the downside there is no air conditioning (I left after day 2 because it was so hot), not downtown, the street noise is very loud, and no common chill out space. I would recommend this hostel for groups, but lone travelers might want to look into a larger hostel.

Wonderful place, Liborio is a very nice and friendly man and he was very helpful with pointing out all the important destinations. He gave us his "famous" map, which was very helpful. The place is a bit far from the central train station, about 20 minutes on foot, but aside from that getting in and out of the center was not problem. I would definitely recommend this place.

Even though my stay at Dany House hostel was short it was probably the best experience I had in Florence. From the moment I walked through the door I felt at home. Laura and Liborio are amazing hosts and they have really put together a great hostel, that is clean, has great facilities and a hot shower to top it off. I will definitely go back to this hostel and I would recommend it to anyone.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

loved it here, it saved Florence for me. was a bit of a walk to the duomo but on that walk was much cheaper restaurants and cafe's. I loved it and even with that walk you can bet I'm coming back here again.

Such a great place to stay. Liborio and Laura feel like family. It's clean, quiet, comfortable and almost feels like home! I would surely stay here again!

Liborio and Laura are wonderful, very nice and kind, helped me to visit the city with their "famous map". The atmosphere in the hostel was always very cheerful and relaxed I felt like home. I will return again to find them maybe for more days to enjoy again their great wine! Thank you Guys!!!!

• 14th Jun 2015

Dany House iswonderful, Liborio and Laura are really good owners, welcomed me really well when I arrived and offered an excellent orange juice, hostel clean, centrally located, just a few minutes you will find the center and the museums, you explain a fantastic map el 'atmosphere is magic. I recommend it to everyone, in a month I'll be back ', I have already' made a new reservation.

My stay at DanyHouse was amazing! As soon as you walk in the door, you are welcomed so warmly by Laura and Liborio, who are so incredibly nice. While it is a bit of a walk from historic Florence, it is definitely worth it to stay in DanyHouse for the atmosphere. It is also a really clean space because the rooms are cleaned daily, and you are also provided with a locker for your valuables and it felt very safe in general. Overall, I would recommend DanyHouse to anyone looking to stay in Florence.

• 13th Jun 2015

The couple that own DanyHouse are super helpful and enthusiastic. The place was super clean and modern, WIFI worked great. Close to a bus stop that will get you to all the major sights and transport. It was a chill rest stop for me, but I think the night life was just a short bus ride away.

Dany House was lovely! The couple who runs the hostel made everyone feel welcome and comfortable, and they were very involved in trying to make the most of our stay in Florence. If I am ever back in Florence, I would love to go back to visit the Dany House and say hi!

• 11th Jun 2015

Laura and Liborio are the best hosts! The hostel is clean and bright. Best of all there are NO BUNK BEDS!!! I had the best night's sleep I've ever had in a hostel. The only thing that would be nice is a kitchen area. Overall it's a great place to stay in Florence!

Great place to stay! Wish I had stayed longer. Staff was extremely helpful and welcoming.

• 1st Jun 2015

Great family run hostel, very friendly and helpful owners. Small place, only 11 beds, but I had no trouble meeting people in the evening over a bottle of wine. Would stay again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3