DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Staff were really cool and helpful, really enjoyed my stay there.

• 20th May 2015
  • Malta

Dany is really nice guy and helpful. The only problem was that we decided to walk all the time from the city center of Florence to the hostel and took us around 30 min, I would recommend to use the bus stop to move around

Great value hostel. Staff were extremely warm and welcoming!

• 16th May 2015

I was only there for one night but had a great time in Florence and really recommend this place. They are so ice and helpful and the optional breakfast was stellar. Great location and people

DanyHouse was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Liborio and Laura are so nice, welcoming and go above and beyond in every way possible. They were nice enough to wait up extra late for my group to arrive on the first day after check in hours were over. They also took the time to go over a map of the city, gave specific places that they love to see and places they like to eat, and made sure that we were genuinely happy. Danyhouse felt like home and I would recommend it to anyone!!!

• 11th May 2015

DanyHouse is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Liborio and Laura are so kind and helpful. This is truly a family run hostel. Do not pass up an opportunity to stay here!!

I absolutely loved my stay at DanyHouse. Laura and Liborio are SO helpful and nice when it comes to suggestions of what to do within the city! If you stay here, go to every single food place they recommend - they know their stuff and you won't be disappointed. The location is pretty great in my opinion - 5 minute walk from supermarket, laundry, convenience stores, etc and the train station and town centre are 15 minutes away. I loved my stay and would definitely return!

Everything at this hostel was top class! It can clearly be seen that for hosts it is not just a job, but a whole life and they take it seriously with uttermost care.

• 1st May 2015
  • Lithuania

The location itself is good, not far (walking distance) from the center, but it is on a street with a lot of traffic, even during the night. This, combined with the poor sound insulation (or necessity o keep the window open due to the heat), makes ery noisy night. This was OK for me but it can bedifficult for others. That's why I put average on location (-> street with traffic) andfacilities (sound insulation). Otherwise, everything else was great.

The owner was the nicest most helpful host I have met!!! Highly recommend staying here. Great price and great staff, two thumbs up!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at!!!!!! Very warm welcome and very helpful Xoxoxoxoxox

Laura was extremely kind and welcoming! She gave me lots of helpful advice and I only wish I had booked to stay longer! I found the hostel very clean and spacious.

• 7th Apr 2015

DanyHouse is nice place to stay. Laura was extremely nice and made sure to make our trip comfortable and enjoyable. The place is not located in the city center, but the area is nice and the city is only a a quick bus ride away. I was able to walk to the city in about 15-20 minutes. Highly recommend for a comfortable stay in Florence

Very nice place, and Laura was very kind and helpfull. Would stay there again.

I really enjoyed my stay. Right when I checked in, Laura sat me down with a map and marked important landmarks, best restaurants, and best gelato (obviously the most important). She talked to me about the city and gave me a lot of tips which is something I wish every hostel did! The hostel is about a 20 minute walk from the historical center but I had no issue with it at all. It also has a kitchen and fridge you are able to use. The bedrooms were beautiful and the beds were very comfortable!

Very nice stay and would stay again. Would send friends to that place. Really good deal for price for what you get Extra touches like wine and junk food for a very rain filled afternoon when we were stuck inside..

Laura was extremely sweet and helpful with anything you needed. Our rooms were cleaned every morning and the bathroom was always clean. The wifi worked great in the rooms. You can order breakfast in the morning for two euros and also there are towels available for rent too. It was about a fifteen minute walk from the historical circle of Florence, and a little far from the river.

• 31st Mar 2015

The owners are very caring and kind

I chose to go DanyHouse there after being disappointed by rude staff at another hostel in florence, and thank god i made this decision. I was greeted with so much love and affection and was made comfortable the first second I arrived by the lovely couple. I would highly recommend this place, only downside is that there aren't many pubs or restaurants right ouside but the city centre is 10 mins walking so its all good.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • India

My stay at DanyHouse was very comfortable. It is indeed a good hostel with great facilities and very clean. It is small and has a relaxed vibe. The staff gives amazing tips - follow them all! I ate at delicious and cheap places thanks to their tips. Only thing that kind of upset me is that they don't mention in the website that the city fees are not included - I had to find out upon my arrival. The location's not verygood, but it doesn't really matter that much, since Florence is a small city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3