DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Wonderful place, Liborio is a very nice and friendly man and he was very helpful with pointing out all the important destinations. He gave us his "famous" map, which was very helpful. The place is a bit far from the central train station, about 20 minutes on foot, but aside from that getting in and out of the center was not problem. I would definitely recommend this place.

• 1st Jul 2015

Even though my stay at Dany House hostel was short it was probably the best experience I had in Florence. From the moment I walked through the door I felt at home. Laura and Liborio are amazing hosts and they have really put together a great hostel, that is clean, has great facilities and a hot shower to top it off. I will definitely go back to this hostel and I would recommend it to anyone.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Such a great place to stay. Liborio and Laura feel like family. It's clean, quiet, comfortable and almost feels like home! I would surely stay here again!

Liborio and Laura are wonderful, very nice and kind, helped me to visit the city with their "famous map". The atmosphere in the hostel was always very cheerful and relaxed I felt like home. I will return again to find them maybe for more days to enjoy again their great wine! Thank you Guys!!!!

• 14th Jun 2015

Dany House iswonderful, Liborio and Laura are really good owners, welcomed me really well when I arrived and offered an excellent orange juice, hostel clean, centrally located, just a few minutes you will find the center and the museums, you explain a fantastic map el 'atmosphere is magic. I recommend it to everyone, in a month I'll be back ', I have already' made a new reservation.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

My stay at DanyHouse was amazing! As soon as you walk in the door, you are welcomed so warmly by Laura and Liborio, who are so incredibly nice. While it is a bit of a walk from historic Florence, it is definitely worth it to stay in DanyHouse for the atmosphere. It is also a really clean space because the rooms are cleaned daily, and you are also provided with a locker for your valuables and it felt very safe in general. Overall, I would recommend DanyHouse to anyone looking to stay in Florence.

• 13th Jun 2015

The couple that own DanyHouse are super helpful and enthusiastic. The place was super clean and modern, WIFI worked great. Close to a bus stop that will get you to all the major sights and transport. It was a chill rest stop for me, but I think the night life was just a short bus ride away.

Laura and Liborio are the best hosts! The hostel is clean and bright. Best of all there are NO BUNK BEDS!!! I had the best night's sleep I've ever had in a hostel. The only thing that would be nice is a kitchen area. Overall it's a great place to stay in Florence!

Great place to stay! Wish I had stayed longer. Staff was extremely helpful and welcoming.

• 1st Jun 2015

Great family run hostel, very friendly and helpful owners. Small place, only 11 beds, but I had no trouble meeting people in the evening over a bottle of wine. Would stay again!

DanyHouse is a wonderful place - the family that runs the hostel is so kind, and show you all the places in Florence to see on the map, and truly make you feel a part of their family. The hostel is on one floor, and the bathroom is shared. Lockers are provided, and the family makes breakfast in the morning (had to leave too early to enjoy that!) Absolutely fantastic family owned hostel - would recommend for anyone traveling in Florence.

Florence was our first stop for a months travelling. Danny House made us feel so welcome. We arrived quite late but it was no trouble for them, they sat us down straight away and told us all the best sites in to visit and places to eat, we tried out most of them and they were all great. It was so nice to get some advice from people who actually lived there. I would highly recommend Dany House to anyone, it was amazing and made our time in Florence even more perfect.

• 24th May 2015

So welcoming! We didn't stay for long but a small and cozy hostel with very kind staff. We were even offered juice upon arrival and wine and snacks later in the evening. Florence is beautiful and DanyHouse was pleasant for our time there!

Staff were really cool and helpful, really enjoyed my stay there.

• 20th May 2015
  • Malta

Dany is really nice guy and helpful. The only problem was that we decided to walk all the time from the city center of Florence to the hostel and took us around 30 min, I would recommend to use the bus stop to move around

Hello, thanks for the review, I wanted to point out that when you have booked on the web site there 'written all over it, do not look only for money and evaluation to save! you are a girl from hotel not to be Hostelwhat for you are claim ... the center you reach it by walking 10 minutes, if we go to visit the other side of town 'it takes time! we have this score thanks to the good work we do Laura and I, trying to improve every day listening to the advice that we have left all the guys who have

Great value hostel. Staff were extremely warm and welcoming!

• 16th May 2015

I was only there for one night but had a great time in Florence and really recommend this place. They are so ice and helpful and the optional breakfast was stellar. Great location and people

DanyHouse was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Liborio and Laura are so nice, welcoming and go above and beyond in every way possible. They were nice enough to wait up extra late for my group to arrive on the first day after check in hours were over. They also took the time to go over a map of the city, gave specific places that they love to see and places they like to eat, and made sure that we were genuinely happy. Danyhouse felt like home and I would recommend it to anyone!!!

• 11th May 2015

Didn't really feel safe here

I'm sorry, but you're the only one who thinks so ... you're not a girl capable of traveling alone, you should have an escort even to go to the bathroom ... because the conditions that you left !!!!! I also have pictures. Anyway thanks your presence has left its mark on Move all other guests! b

DanyHouse is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Liborio and Laura are so kind and helpful. This is truly a family run hostel. Do not pass up an opportunity to stay here!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3