DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Dany house made me feel florence is home, Laura is very helpful about everything u need in florence, house is very clean and good location. Very nice stay

• 19th Aug 2015
  • China

I felt like at home, it is a very quiet place and it is easy to spend time in peace and chat with other guests. Laura and Liborio are always very attentive to our needs and always help at all. Dany House made my stay in Florence unforgettable.

The Dany House Hostel is fantastic, Liborio Laura really make you feel at home !!! Simplicity 'affection and help is what you offer. The famous map of Liborio tells you art history museums nightlife and spectacular places to eat well on a budget. Cleanliness and friendliness are not lacking !!! Hostel recommended

excellent hostel. the owners were so welcoming and the breakfast was great. a nice walk to the duomo and super safe and very clean.

Grazie di tutto Laura e Liborio! My favorite hostel that I've ever stayed in! My only complaint is that I didn't stay longer! It was really nice being a little outside the center, especially during the summer when there are so many tourists! Beautiful area, hostel and environment. Can't wait to come back!

The train was late so I went there at 7:30 which is late than 7PM. So they charged me 13euro for my late, which is quite unfair. And this rule was shown after I booked this hotel. Quite not happy about that. And it is very noisy and far away from everywhere. You need to walk at least 10 min. What is the worse is that you need to be out after 10AM, because they need to clean the room.

Hello XYE bai, on the site of the World Hostel there 'written all over it, you have to read well before booking! I feel sorry for the other guys who were in the room with you, have complained all as shown have not made friends yet! I think you're a traveler and you're occasionally used to being with other people ...

The place is very good, it's close to the main attractions and the staff are lovely.

Dany House is a family hostel with a reallu good atmosfere. Due to the fact that the facilities are small it's very adequate for single backpackers. The owners of the hostel are very gentle and try to make you at home while you're still a guest for the night. One negative point is that you can't leave your luggage in the place after the check out, even if it's only for the evening, besides a few other small annoying check-in rules. Definately it was a good experience, but not perfect.

Hello Felipe Lima, with your peer review, whenever you make a reservation, not only read the rating, (Dany House Hostel is high) on the web site there 'written all over it, even the luggage there' and price (the Dany House is convenient) the distance, the services offered and all that it takes to viaggiare.Se one day return to Florence, passing by Dany House that we have a glass of wine!

We stayed 1 night in the twin private accomodation. Place was very small but I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Very clean, quiet, and the staff were extremely friendly and very helpful, full of information and ideas about the City. I say this place was excellent all round! Definitely enjoyed our stay!

Very nice hostel with a very nice athmosphere. Some little thing like the lack of ac and the noise in de dorm i slept in sucked a bit. But the rest was perfectly fine.

• 30th Jul 2015

Our stay in the hostel was great! The owners were so nice to us and made our travell so perfect! They helped us a lot with sightseeing, food, buses and everything we needed. We felt really like at home.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Spain

Very nice staff, easy walking distance to the centre and great recommendations from Laura be sure to try the gelato she recommends!! The hostel is a little loud at night (cars driving down the street) but nothing ear plugs can't fix. Would recommend Dany house for those looking for a relaxing stay in Florence in a more intimate hostel :)

• 21st Jul 2015

Had a lovely time at Dany House. The couple who runs it are warm and friendly. It's very close to the city centre, although it is on a busy road, so it could get a bit noisy outside. The only other complaint I might have would be that there wasn't much of a common room, but that was a very minor detail since I was out and about most of the time. I really enjoyed my stay here and would come back again!

F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C STAY!!!!!

The woman at check in was incredibly nice and welcoming! Really made us feel at home immediately. The beds are okay (a little uncomfortable) and the street outside can be noisy. They kick you out at 10am for cleaning. Breakfast is 2 euro and really nice, definitely worth it. Pastries, cereal, juice, spreads, coffee. If I come to Florence again I'd probably try and find something closer to the historic area, but this hostel wasn't bad.

Great hostel, clean, tidy and with great friendly owners! Only thing is that while you are an easy bus ride away from everything you want to see - it's definitely not in the centre and it's more a day trip.

lovely people here. Also very nice wine

Top hostel in Florence, travel to work and back again to Dany House !!! 110% Liborio and Laura are the top

My stay at Dany house was great. Liborio and Laura were great hosts! they were extremely welcoming from the first moment I walked in. They gave good instructions on what to do in Florence. The hostel was super clean and I met good people there!

• 5th Jul 2015

As others have commented: the couple that runs the hostel are friend, welcoming, and helpful. The hostel is also extremely clean and within walking distance of the old town. On the downside there is no air conditioning (I left after day 2 because it was so hot), not downtown, the street noise is very loud, and no common chill out space. I would recommend this hostel for groups, but lone travelers might want to look into a larger hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3