DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Florence was our first stop for a months travelling. Danny House made us feel so welcome. We arrived quite late but it was no trouble for them, they sat us down straight away and told us all the best sites in to visit and places to eat, we tried out most of them and they were all great. It was so nice to get some advice from people who actually lived there. I would highly recommend Dany House to anyone, it was amazing and made our time in Florence even more perfect.

• 24th May 2015

So welcoming! We didn't stay for long but a small and cozy hostel with very kind staff. We were even offered juice upon arrival and wine and snacks later in the evening. Florence is beautiful and DanyHouse was pleasant for our time there!

Staff were really cool and helpful, really enjoyed my stay there.

• 20th May 2015
  • Malta

Dany is really nice guy and helpful. The only problem was that we decided to walk all the time from the city center of Florence to the hostel and took us around 30 min, I would recommend to use the bus stop to move around

Hello, thanks for the review, I wanted to point out that when you have booked on the web site there 'written all over it, do not look only for money and evaluation to save! you are a girl from hotel not to be Hostelwhat for you are claim ... the center you reach it by walking 10 minutes, if we go to visit the other side of town 'it takes time! we have this score thanks to the good work we do Laura and I, trying to improve every day listening to the advice that we have left all the guys who have

Great value hostel. Staff were extremely warm and welcoming!

• 16th May 2015

I was only there for one night but had a great time in Florence and really recommend this place. They are so ice and helpful and the optional breakfast was stellar. Great location and people

DanyHouse was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Liborio and Laura are so nice, welcoming and go above and beyond in every way possible. They were nice enough to wait up extra late for my group to arrive on the first day after check in hours were over. They also took the time to go over a map of the city, gave specific places that they love to see and places they like to eat, and made sure that we were genuinely happy. Danyhouse felt like home and I would recommend it to anyone!!!

• 11th May 2015

Didn't really feel safe here

I'm sorry, but you're the only one who thinks so ... you're not a girl capable of traveling alone, you should have an escort even to go to the bathroom ... because the conditions that you left !!!!! I also have pictures. Anyway thanks your presence has left its mark on Move all other guests! b

DanyHouse is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Liborio and Laura are so kind and helpful. This is truly a family run hostel. Do not pass up an opportunity to stay here!!

I absolutely loved my stay at DanyHouse. Laura and Liborio are SO helpful and nice when it comes to suggestions of what to do within the city! If you stay here, go to every single food place they recommend - they know their stuff and you won't be disappointed. The location is pretty great in my opinion - 5 minute walk from supermarket, laundry, convenience stores, etc and the train station and town centre are 15 minutes away. I loved my stay and would definitely return!

Everything at this hostel was top class! It can clearly be seen that for hosts it is not just a job, but a whole life and they take it seriously with uttermost care.

• 1st May 2015
  • Lithuania

The location itself is good, not far (walking distance) from the center, but it is on a street with a lot of traffic, even during the night. This, combined with the poor sound insulation (or necessity o keep the window open due to the heat), makes ery noisy night. This was OK for me but it can bedifficult for others. That's why I put average on location (-> street with traffic) andfacilities (sound insulation). Otherwise, everything else was great.

The owner was the nicest most helpful host I have met!!! Highly recommend staying here. Great price and great staff, two thumbs up!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at!!!!!! Very warm welcome and very helpful Xoxoxoxoxox

Laura was extremely kind and welcoming! She gave me lots of helpful advice and I only wish I had booked to stay longer! I found the hostel very clean and spacious.

• 7th Apr 2015

DanyHouse is nice place to stay. Laura was extremely nice and made sure to make our trip comfortable and enjoyable. The place is not located in the city center, but the area is nice and the city is only a a quick bus ride away. I was able to walk to the city in about 15-20 minutes. Highly recommend for a comfortable stay in Florence

Very nice place, and Laura was very kind and helpfull. Would stay there again.

I really enjoyed my stay. Right when I checked in, Laura sat me down with a map and marked important landmarks, best restaurants, and best gelato (obviously the most important). She talked to me about the city and gave me a lot of tips which is something I wish every hostel did! The hostel is about a 20 minute walk from the historical center but I had no issue with it at all. It also has a kitchen and fridge you are able to use. The bedrooms were beautiful and the beds were very comfortable!

Very nice stay and would stay again. Would send friends to that place. Really good deal for price for what you get Extra touches like wine and junk food for a very rain filled afternoon when we were stuck inside..

Laura was extremely sweet and helpful with anything you needed. Our rooms were cleaned every morning and the bathroom was always clean. The wifi worked great in the rooms. You can order breakfast in the morning for two euros and also there are towels available for rent too. It was about a fifteen minute walk from the historical circle of Florence, and a little far from the river.

• 31st Mar 2015