DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

We had a great time. Liborio and Laura are really nice and welcoming. They helped us get settled and recommended the best places to visit in town. Danny house was comfortable, filled with a friendly atmosphere (though the rooms are a little cold in January). Great breakfast for only €2, essential to keep on going on a long trip. Grazie mille! Ciao!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Great Bed&Breakfast! We felt like home! A really nice place to stay, really worth it if you are looking for a cheap place with good attention. The breakfast was awesome, and the tips you gave us for our stay in Florence were awesome. Thank you Liborio and Laura for your attention!

Very good

I loved it, the owner was so friendly, insightful, and absolutely exceptional. :) I will definitely make sure I return

Dang house is by far one of the best, if not the best hostel I've stayed at. Liborio and Laura are wonderful hosts, and have been as helpful as they can in any requests. I particularly loved how they sit you down when you first arrive and spread out a map in front of you and go through all the points of interest as well as their personal recommendation of good food (Best panini I ever had thanks to them). With free wine (really good wine too) every night, it was an excellent stay. Stay here? YES

Great place to stay. Family run, very friendly and helpful. Explained map of Florence and gave great recommendations.

• 11th Jan 2015

DanyHouse was recommended to me by several people and it did not disappoint. The family who run this hostel are wonderful and friendly. They are always up for a chat (if you can understand each other) and wine in the evenings if around for it - (their family's own wine)! It was a really relaxed place to stay and you get your own bed, not a bunk. It was like a home away from home. Take all their advice about places to eat as well - the panini place, All'Antico Vinaio, is mmmmmmpphhh!

My stay at DanyHouse was great. The staff are incredibly kind and willing to help you out with anything, the hostel is a very clean, welcoming, and comfortable environment, and the location is an easy walk from the city center. I would definitely stay here again.

Dany's couple was really friendly and kind. They greeted me nicely. However, locker was too small, so i could only put my small things in there. Shower room was too small, and room was cold. There wasn't lift, so you have to use stairs even though you have a lot of luggages.

This hostel is managed by family and they are very friendly. Rooms, bathrooms are also clean.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Japan

Laura and her husband were fantastic hosts! His english wasn't that great and hers was okay but they tried their best! They were incredibly friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Everything was very clean and felt very safe. My only real problem was that it wasn't so close to the city center. But for booking last minute, this was a great place. Because it's small, not much of a common area or chance to meet a lot of other people, but still nice!

Kindest hosts ever! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a laid back hostel.

We had a wonderful time, very friendly hosts. You feel like you are staying at a quaint and cozy bed and breakfast. About 15 minutes walking distance from the main attractions. The hosts will go over the best places to visit when you arrive.

Amazing stay. Far too short. Definitely coming back to Florence and will be returning to Dany House! Couldn't recommend more highly

I had a most wonderful stay at DanyHouse! Laura and Liborio are so kind, hospitable, and helpful; I felt at home. Immediately I was welcomed in. Their guesthouse (hostel which is family run) is in a wonderful part of beautiful Firenze, and only a short walk from sightseeing and other visiting locations, i.e. Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore, Galleria dell'Accademia, Galleria degli Uffizi, and so much more! Thank you so much, Laura and Liborio, I look forward to staying again! Ciao! Jack

Friendliest staff I have ever encountered, easy to find, and great atmosphere.

• 15th Dec 2014

Liborio and Laura are the best! Thank you so much for my wonderful stay at Dany House! If you are looking for a nice, quiet place to get a good night's sleep this is the place for you! The €2 breakfast is a steal (and it includes unlimited Nutella and the best blood orange juice in Europe!). The through description of the city was great and the places they mention are GREAT! Wonderful stay here!

Fantastic homely hostel. Liborio and Laura are extremely helpful and lovely people.

were very welcoming and friendly made it a great place to stay

We had the private room. The security is good, 4 locks for building entrance, hostel door, private room door and the locker. Host introduced every place we should go and be very patient to help us in every way. DanyHouse worths a 100%.

• 28th Nov 2014