DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Liborio was very friendly and accommodating during the stay. Hostel located within 20mins walk to main sights of Florence. I only stayed one night but I imagine the atmosphere over the weekend would be good. Quite easy to meet people. A little noisy from the street at night but nothing earplugs can't fix.

It a very basic hostel. Beds were noisy. Not ideal as I was with my new girlfriend. There were a few Mosquitos. But the staff is very helpful. She spent time in telling about the best and cheapest places to eat. Washroom was clean but needed a lot of wait time. Overall a nice hostel with excellent staff.

It's about a half hour walk from the river and many tourist destinations, so a bit out of the way. More of a b&b with extra beds in the rooms. Reception is NOT available 24 hours, so if you'll be arriving quite early or late you may want to find another place. Breakfast was reasonably priced. Staff was fairly helpful, and provided a map with good tourism and meal suggestions. Really loud outside, and beds weren't the most comfortable.

I do not know where you've traveled, but I in my travels I have never found the sights outside the door of the hostel, I have always walked a lot to visit the cities and savor the atmosphere and it seems normal to get from one side to another ofFlorence you need a half hour walk, but you can find everything in the path. We are used to welcome the guests very early in the morning and late at night as it is needed, and in any case this is a small hostel if you mean the services of a big structure

I had in this hostel for 3 nights. The hostel is very clean and the personal was very friendly. The room are comfortable and clean.

Florence was the highlight of my whole trip and the hostel just perfect for a gorgeous city of Florence. Laura and Liborio were the perfect hosts. i didnt need a walking tour because they explained just what needs to be done in the city. Thanks a lot guys :)

Had a wonderful time here! Very helpful in finding a wonderful experience in Tuscany!

So sweet and hospitable. I will definitely be back here.

• 19th Aug 2015

Dany house made me feel florence is home, Laura is very helpful about everything u need in florence, house is very clean and good location. Very nice stay

• 19th Aug 2015
  • China

I felt like at home, it is a very quiet place and it is easy to spend time in peace and chat with other guests. Laura and Liborio are always very attentive to our needs and always help at all. Dany House made my stay in Florence unforgettable.

The Dany House Hostel is fantastic, Liborio Laura really make you feel at home !!! Simplicity 'affection and help is what you offer. The famous map of Liborio tells you art history museums nightlife and spectacular places to eat well on a budget. Cleanliness and friendliness are not lacking !!! Hostel recommended

1 2 Next » last »