DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Both the hosts are amazing!! They recomended us the best places to eat in the city, including the best gelato and sandwich i have ever eaten! They also told us everythibg there is to do in the city. The hostel is close to a bus station or a 30 minute walk to town. There is no kitchen, but food is very affordable on the street. They clean the hostel everyday at 11 so you need to be up, but that was not an issue for us ! I highly recomment this hostel to anyone visiting florence.

• 7th Mar 2015

Liborio and Laura are very nice and helpful, we really enjoyed our stay in Florence. And we got a chance to meet people from other countries, sometimes there's free homemade red wine served in the common room, you get to chat in the late night with people in a really good atmosphere.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • China

Such a great experience staying at DanyHouse! It was recommended to me by a friend who had stayed their previously and I'm really glad I was able to book with them. The staff is super helpful and welcoming and gave us a map when we first got there with lots of tips and suggestions that really made our trip. It was clean and the wifi connection was good and breakfast for only 2 euro was a really great deal. It was about a 25 minute walk from the city center but the walk was nice in good weather.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Dany House is a great hostel. I think the only thing missing was a couch or some comfy furniture to relax on at the end of the day. Also, I could imagine in high season that the one bathroom could be an issue - the toilet and shower are in the same room, so when one person takes a long time to get ready in the morning, no one else can use the bathroom. Only a little inconvenient. But a great place to stay, convenient to attractions, and super friendly atmosphere. Very home like.

Very Kind Owners. Helpful, open and available. The day I checked out, they were hesitant to allow me to leave luggage there until 2 because people would be checking in, although it says they have a luggage room - but they agreed in the end... And even passed a message on to other guests for me after I left.

• 17th Feb 2015

The hostel was small but for that reason cozy and not overwhelming like how other hostels can be. The hosts are extremely helpful and friendly. A family feeling while there! Great hostel!

The staff is really friendly and helpful also the location is good.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

This is the cleanest hostel where I have been, no doubt! Liborio's attentions were great, he even sat to show where to go all around the city! I definitely recommend this hostel

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Loborio and Laura are awesome! They were both very helpful and friendly. The place was very clean and in a good walking location north of the city.

Just like beeing at home.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Chile

Great place to stay in Florence. The owners were awesome and friendly, always willing to help us out.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

no good. tiny, no fun, nowhere comfortable to hang out. the nice part with a kitchen,couch, and TV is only for staff. why do this? just share the space and it will be a much better experience. AND NO STORAGE FOR BAGS

I'm sorry for you, you are a useless person, arrogant and a drunkard! do not say I sent you away 'drunk? I smile, the reviews speak for themselves, we are extremely available to all, but not unpleasant to people like you. We've reported it to the web-site that the other structures with which we work. Take back ... Bon voyage!

We had a great time. Liborio and Laura are really nice and welcoming. They helped us get settled and recommended the best places to visit in town. Danny house was comfortable, filled with a friendly atmosphere (though the rooms are a little cold in January). Great breakfast for only €2, essential to keep on going on a long trip. Grazie mille! Ciao!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Great Bed&Breakfast! We felt like home! A really nice place to stay, really worth it if you are looking for a cheap place with good attention. The breakfast was awesome, and the tips you gave us for our stay in Florence were awesome. Thank you Liborio and Laura for your attention!

Very good

I loved it, the owner was so friendly, insightful, and absolutely exceptional. :) I will definitely make sure I return

Dang house is by far one of the best, if not the best hostel I've stayed at. Liborio and Laura are wonderful hosts, and have been as helpful as they can in any requests. I particularly loved how they sit you down when you first arrive and spread out a map in front of you and go through all the points of interest as well as their personal recommendation of good food (Best panini I ever had thanks to them). With free wine (really good wine too) every night, it was an excellent stay. Stay here? YES

Great place to stay. Family run, very friendly and helpful. Explained map of Florence and gave great recommendations.

• 11th Jan 2015

DanyHouse was recommended to me by several people and it did not disappoint. The family who run this hostel are wonderful and friendly. They are always up for a chat (if you can understand each other) and wine in the evenings if around for it - (their family's own wine)! It was a really relaxed place to stay and you get your own bed, not a bunk. It was like a home away from home. Take all their advice about places to eat as well - the panini place, All'Antico Vinaio, is mmmmmmpphhh!

My stay at DanyHouse was great. The staff are incredibly kind and willing to help you out with anything, the hostel is a very clean, welcoming, and comfortable environment, and the location is an easy walk from the city center. I would definitely stay here again.