DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

i was very happy to stay at dany house.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • India

Thank you so much Arawind are very glad to have had my guest, I hope that one day you will return to Florence to see me again, Thanks

Very hospitable family and loving towards their customers. Gave us a map that saved us from getting lost in Florence. Introduced wonderful places for us to visit and have a bite on. Thank you!!!

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you so much , make me happy, I thank you and I hope you return to visit me. Liborio's Dany House

We had a great stay at DanyHouse! Jonathan and the staff were so helpful and friendly! Great atmosphere for meeting new people. We will definitely stay here again next time we visit Florence!

This was just the best hostel ever! It was clean and had everything you could need but the best bit of all was the host - he was so friendly! And he always was doing extra things to make sure you had a good time. It's really small so it's very easy to meet new people and it feels like being at home. The wifi is really good and Jonathan has some really great recommendations for places to go and places to eat. Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 2nd Jun 2014

Thank you ! You soo nice! I hope see you again! I wish all the best for you! Big kiss from Florence! Jonathan's Dany House

Excellent hostel, Jonathon is extremely accommodating, always on hand to help everyone! The atmosphere was very good with a common area, with free wine and snacks. Would 100% stay here again! It's really easy to get to the centre on the bus, which is just outside, or even a 10 minute stroll! Supermarkets, parks and Pizza shops within walking distance! Jonathon gives such great detail about Florence that all you need to do is turn up and you have the details of the city within a few minutes!

Jonathan was a wonderful host & truly made us feel like welcomed house guests! If I ever come back to Firenze, I will definitely stay here & will recommend others to do the same! :)

dany house is a very friendly place. that is so because of jonathan, who runs the place. he is very outgoing and makes life at dany house very comfortable. he sponsors a party every night where he provides all the goodies. everyone staying there is welcome to attend, and most do. he is a great host.

Excelente. Here i'm feeling like at home.

My sister and I stayed for 6 nights and we had a wonderful experience. Dany House feels like an apartment open for travellers. Every evening, the guests gather in the common room and share stories and it feels like a family. The owner, Jonathan is very helpful in getting around Florence and has great suggestions. We had a great time!

Great hostel! Would definitely stay again!

The host, he is so kind and cute. I am pretty sure that in the future I will be going to Florence again, and definitively sure that I will be still staying there for nights! Grazie! Thanks! Danke! 谢谢!

• 17th May 2014
  • China

Hands down one of the best hostels to stay in anywhere in Europe. Jonathan is one of the nicest people we have ever met. The pictures he takes every day are a great memento to all the people you'll meet at Dany House. We only dropped slightly on location because you have a bit of a walk/bus ride to get to the city center, but it's nothing too bad. Thanks Dany House!

Really a wonderful place to stay. It feels more like than a living community than a Hostel. One of the most pleasant stays I have ever in a hostel. Although it's not in the very centrer of the city it is just at the start of it so it is in a good point to start exploring.

Thank you so mutch.. I hope see you again! Big hug from Florence! Jonathan and Liborio from Dany House

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at. Jonathon and David of America were excellent hosts. Very accommodating and friendly. They're goal during your stay is to make you feel comfortable and become family. Jonathon will give you excellent tips on what to see and eat. Highly recommend this hostel and would definitely stay there again!

Jonathan is really warm! He gave us a map and told us all the worth-visiting places and how to reach there. Also the restaurants and gelato shop that he recommended is great.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • China

Becca and I had the most amazing time in Florence and it is all because of Jonathon! He runs an amazing hostel and he definitely is the reason we were able to see and do everything we wanted in the city. The wine each night was also great! Also, if not for Jonathon we would have missed our train to Turin so we want to say thank you for helping us to get to the train station in time we were so grateful. Hope to visit again in the near future!! :)

• 24th Apr 2014

Great staff which greatly enhanced out stay

The hostel is absolutely fantastic!!! Jonathan is such a great host recommending authentic food and giving advice! The home-made wine was provided every night. There is always staff in the hostel providing help and organizing small party. I met new friends and had a really good time there. I can't recommend this hostel enough !!! XD!!

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • China

Should you stay at DanyHouse? Should you breathe air? Should you eat well, and get plenty of exercise? Like these other essentials, your experience with Johnathan, and his guesthouse will do you more good than harm. You'll likely make friends, while enjoying the guidance of a host who truly cares about the quality of your experience.

As a solo traveler, my stay in Florence seriously wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't stayed here! :) Jonathan is an awesome and friendly person, very informative, and made me feel right at home along with the fellow travelers there! I would Highly recommend here definitely! Great Hostel!