DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Totally lovely experience staying here. Got to meet so many friends and the staffs are amazing~ If possible, will definitely come back in the future. :)

DanyHouse was a perfect hostel! I really enjoyed staying there, having some free wine and talking to the other people. Jonathan and Vikky were perfect hosts who tried to give me the best time in Florence. Jonathan gave me 2 maps and explained me everything in Florence so I could start of with the best spots in the city! Whenever I come back I gonna stay there again! See you soon at DanyHouse!

I don't even know how to start this review... maybe saying that this was the best hostel I ever stayed in? Dany House is excellent, I so reallyrecommend it to everyone, especialy solo travellers. The staff is amazing, they show you all nice spots in Florence on the map and even get around with guests. Jonathan is a great host, always with a smile in his face. And the wine sessions everynight? Best - idea - ever, because you get to know everybody and the atmosphere is just great. Loved it!

Thank you Amanda! We hope see you again! Good luck! Jonathan's Dany House

Jonathan was fantastic he was really friendly and provided advice when needed. He also supplied wine every night and was keen to party and chat. Vikki (sp?) was also great and provided good advice and directions. Because of the free wine each night it was very social and I met quite a few good people. A great cozy place to stay.

Dany house is an incredible hostel. Jonathan and Vicky are very welcoming and helpful, creating a friendly atmosphere where converting strangers to friends becomes effortless. the knowledge of Florence (locations of historic building, good places to eat, places to visit for various functions) are all relayed to you by Jonathan in a legendary map tour which is given to you on arrival (i saw it 3 times, 10 minuets well spent each time).. and generally everyone in the hostel is friendly :)

Thank you Luke! I so nice! We rtealy hope see you again! Big hug from Florence! Jonathan's Dany House

Jonathan is a great host, so friendly and will tell you everything to do and see in the city! Small hostel but nice atmosphere if you have friendly people staying there. Easy to meet people when they do free wine every night. A short walk into the old city but very easy to find. Would definitely stay at Dany house again!

I had a great stay in Danyhouse as my first hostel experience. It was a very intimate setting, and the hosts were very kind and willing to help in any way. It was great to meet people at the 9pm wine hangout drinking Jonathan's dads homemade wine! Very easy walk to the city, overall excellent stay.

• 8th Nov 2013

I had an amazing time at Dany House. Since its such a small hostel it really feels like a family there. The wine and snacks every night make it so easy to meet people and I made some great friends while staying at Dany House. The staff are amazing and so nice. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Florence.

Thank you! We hope seee you again another time! We don't forget nice people! Ciaooo and good luck! Jonathan' Dany House

We've been to many places,but Dany House was the best one! The owner of the hostel Johnny is amazing! He brings sunshine into the life of his guests and he makes you feel happy and welcomed! Taylor is also amazing and hospitable and she made our staying in the hostel unforgettable! Every evening Johnny and Taylor would treat their guests with homemade wine and sweets. Johnny let us leave our bags and welcomed us even after we checked out! Thank you for everything,we enjoyed our time!

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Ukraine

Thank you Daryna, thank you David! We hope se you again another time! We don't forget nice people! Kisses from Florence! Jonathan and Taylor from Dany House

Dany house hostel was a great, homey place to stay in Florence and the owner Jonathan was awesome! I'd definitely stay here if you are on a budget and want a clean and friendly place to sleep. It's very small but that makes it perfect for meeting people!

• 30th Oct 2013
  • maddiesylvia

Don't stay anywhere else if you go to Florence, from the check in to the check out they were the best.

Super small homely hostel! Great for meeting other solo travellers, Taylor is hilarious and great company, Jonathan is such a helpful and EXCITED Italian with super cute dogs! Great value breakfast with free sangria each night! You made my florentine experience exceptional! Will miss you all!

I have been traveling for a little over 2 months and I have never felt more welcomed or comfortable as I have at Dany House. Jonathan, Ela, and Taylor immediately make you feel like you're part of this Amazing family and they're just so friendly and happy to have you there. It is so clean at Dany House, the wifi is Amazing, and the showers are always hot. This place has become my second home in Europe. If you're in Florence, you've gotta be at Dany House.

• 21st Oct 2013

Thank you Korey! We hope see you next week again! Big hug from Florence! Jonathan and Taylor

Danyhouse was amazing. Taylor was a great host and taught me how to get around the city first thing. Jonathan is also very friendly and nice. Only bummer is that they don't have lockers (hopefully you trust your roommates). But great way to meet people and get together for wine and snacks at night! Overall I would recommend this place!

• 20th Oct 2013