DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Dany's couple was really friendly and kind. They greeted me nicely. However, locker was too small, so i could only put my small things in there. Shower room was too small, and room was cold. There wasn't lift, so you have to use stairs even though you have a lot of luggages.

This hostel is managed by family and they are very friendly. Rooms, bathrooms are also clean.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Japan

Laura and her husband were fantastic hosts! His english wasn't that great and hers was okay but they tried their best! They were incredibly friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Everything was very clean and felt very safe. My only real problem was that it wasn't so close to the city center. But for booking last minute, this was a great place. Because it's small, not much of a common area or chance to meet a lot of other people, but still nice!

Kindest hosts ever! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a laid back hostel.

We had a wonderful time, very friendly hosts. You feel like you are staying at a quaint and cozy bed and breakfast. About 15 minutes walking distance from the main attractions. The hosts will go over the best places to visit when you arrive.

Amazing stay. Far too short. Definitely coming back to Florence and will be returning to Dany House! Couldn't recommend more highly

I had a most wonderful stay at DanyHouse! Laura and Liborio are so kind, hospitable, and helpful; I felt at home. Immediately I was welcomed in. Their guesthouse (hostel which is family run) is in a wonderful part of beautiful Firenze, and only a short walk from sightseeing and other visiting locations, i.e. Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore, Galleria dell'Accademia, Galleria degli Uffizi, and so much more! Thank you so much, Laura and Liborio, I look forward to staying again! Ciao! Jack

Friendliest staff I have ever encountered, easy to find, and great atmosphere.

• 15th Dec 2014

Liborio and Laura are the best! Thank you so much for my wonderful stay at Dany House! If you are looking for a nice, quiet place to get a good night's sleep this is the place for you! The €2 breakfast is a steal (and it includes unlimited Nutella and the best blood orange juice in Europe!). The through description of the city was great and the places they mention are GREAT! Wonderful stay here!

Fantastic homely hostel. Liborio and Laura are extremely helpful and lovely people.

were very welcoming and friendly made it a great place to stay

We had the private room. The security is good, 4 locks for building entrance, hostel door, private room door and the locker. Host introduced every place we should go and be very patient to help us in every way. DanyHouse worths a 100%.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • China

Liborio and Laura are fantastic hosts with the best ideas and recommendations for Florence. Stayed for 3 nights but would have felt happy to stay longer as you are made to feel at home from the moment you arrive. Will absolutely stay next time we are in Florence :) molto grazie Liborio e laura vedremo la prossima volta!

Good place to stay, not social really, no kitchen. Doors to rooms didn't lock. They had safety deposit boxes and the door to the place was very safe/secure. Microwave and fridge but no kitchen or sink. Grocery store nearby and florence is small so you can walk everywhere easily. Bus stop very close so it made getting to/from train area easy. Bed was uncomfortable/cheap and the comforter was stained so I slept in my sleeping bag. Bathroom was nice. And staff was friendly but spoke broken english

I am very sorry that your review Kelsey, the Dany House does not have the kitchen and this is written on the web site, but when you needed I helped you always, the quilt is not stained because it is clean for every guest, the bedroom door no key because you chose a dormitory and not the private room and we are always at home. I feel sorry for our English, we always try to be as available as possible. Sorry Maybe you had to choose a 4-star hotel for your claims.

both of the owners are great and show that they care very much. Easy to meet people and I had a great time there. would recommend to everyone who stays in Florence, especially for solo traveler like myself. :) its also a good location.

Both the hostel owners (young couple) are some of the nicest people you will meet, anywhere. When checking in I had one of the most detailed explanations of what to do and see, very helpful. They were both helpful in recommending vineyards to visit for a day trip to Chianti. The hostel is a 10 min walk from the center of town. Not a big deal at all.

• 27th Oct 2014

Liborio is really nice. I just met Laura on the last day and she seems to be awesome as well. The breakfast is simple but good value and it has nutella =)

DanyHouse was lovely. there were six of us and we all really loved it there. Laura and Libiro were wonderful. they were informative and kind. They gave us breakfast and respected our late sleeping. The location was just a five-ten minute walk to the center of Florence. and a short cab ride from deep into the center of Florence. I cannot imagine going back to Florence and not staying there. Very hospitable people. Great Blood Orange Juice.

• 20th Oct 2014

I highly recommend for users this hostel!!!! I love the owner of there,so sweet and kind.If I have a chance to visiting Florence ext time,I will try to stay there.

Very friendly, young and helpful hosts. Any question will be answered. Transportation, cafes, food, sightseeing - everything. Perfect place for meeting other travelers and finding new friends from all over the world. If You are one then this is definetly a place for you. The location is safe for walking at night and theres a good pizzeria and supermarket nearby.