DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Unfortunately I was paired in a room with some young teenagers who made the room a complete mess and it smelled like feet. The staff and everyone are super friendly, provided a nice breakfast. Gave us maps with the best restaurants/gelatos in Florence.

liborio is a great host

This is for sure one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Liborio and Laura are amazing hosts and their 8pm wine party brings all of the guests together, so that they can meet up and go out together. For a solo traveller, this is a MUST STAY while in Firenze Super clean (daily cleanings) and a modest ammount of guests (10 i believe) turns strangers into short-lived little families. Don't miss this one.

• 18th Jul 2014

Such a great place!! Very friendly. Staff extremely nice, hung out with other guests. Best hostel I've been to. Se ritornerò a Firenze, sceglierò Danyhouse!!

• 16th Jul 2014

The place is right in the city center so great for sightseeing.

Hello there, thank you for staying here at Dany House, I hope the next time you come to see me you can satisfy even more, at least give me a nice 100! thank you

Very happy with my stay here :) When I arrived in the afternoon, even though they were cleaning one of the staff sat down with me and outlined a bunch of places on a map of the city. Their suggestion of where to get good and cheap gelato and meals was very helpful. There weren't any lockers, but getting in required two different keys so it didn't feel too insecure. Know what the address is, otherwise you may walk passed it as there was only a small sign. Definitely recommended!

The owners are very friendly and helpful. The facilities are not new but clean. Bus 13 is convenient and you also can walk to/from the station through the city centre which takes 30mins.

nice staff good place

I stayed here for 4 nights last June 2014. Liborio is an amazing host, although I did not speak Italian he has a high-tech idea to communicate using his iPad. He is passionate in entertaining his guests. Making sure we had an amazing stay at DanyHouse & making sure the house is clean. I think the house has the right amount of room & the right number of visitors. With that said, you will have the chance to meet everybody & have a drink of Liborio's wine in the common room.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

DanyHouse was a lovely hostel that I would definitely stay at again! Liborio and Laura were amazing hosts and greeted us with wine, maps, and great suggestions on where to eat and get gelato. The hostel felt really quite safe, and we met some lovely people here. Unfortunately we weren't around much for the 7pm wine time, but got the feeling that there weren't too many other travelers there at the time. About a 30 min walk to the river and 20 to the center. All in all, a great experience.

I adored the staff - so friendly, welcoming and helpful. Laura and Liborio will really go out of their way to accommodate you. They gave me a very helpful intro to Florence and explained all the great places to see. Overall, Florence was one of my favourite of 9 cities across Italy, Spain and Portugal that I visited and this hostel was one of my favourites. They don't have lockers but you can leave your things with them for the day after check-out.

1 2 3 Next » last »