DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

While the hostel was a standard for its type, it was elevated by the genuine helpfulness and welcome of it's owner/host.

• 24th Mar 2014

Where to start... The hostel had everything you'd normally expect, and there is nothing negative to say at all. What I loved the most was the atmosphere Jonathan has created there. He is so warm and inviting, and he genuinely wants everyone to enjoy Florence and each other's company. He brings wine & snacks every night to the common room, so it encourages everyone to sit and chill together. It was a great environment for meeting other travelers. Stop looking and just book this hostel. Seriously.

Thak you! you soo nice! I hope see you again another time! Dany House don't forget nice people! Big Kiss! Jonathan

This hostel is such a warm and cozy place. It is clean and very much like staying at a friend's house. It is a pleasure walking up to such happy people like Jonathan. Cannot express how amazing he is. There is also free wine and snacks every night which brings everyone together. Lovely place!

I spent a really great time in this hostel. Very small but with the amazing atmosphere. I felt like I was at home. If I come to Florence again I will stay only in this hostel.

Thank you Nastia! I'll wait for you! Kisses from Florence! Jonathan's Dany House

great place to stay! I'm happy im lucky!

• 11th Feb 2014

I was travelling bymyself, and I had a wonderfull experience in Dany House. Every evening, Jonathan the owner of the hostel will bring some snaks and wine and we all gather together. It was very easy to get to know people in the hostel.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Thank you Nuria! Ihope see you again beatiful girl! I don't forget nice people! Kisses from Florence! Jonathan's dany House

Extremely friendly staff! In a great location. Very easy to meet other traveler's because the hostel is cozy and comfortable and there are little parties every night in the dining room. I only wish I could have been able to use the kitchen to cook...

• 2nd Feb 2014

Thank you Ariella! See you next time! Ciaoooo!!!

1 2 3 Next » last »