DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Thanks to Liberio and Laura for making our stay very comfortable.

Staying at DanyHouse was one of the best parts of our trip to Firenze! My boyfriend and I had such a pleasant stay and will definitely stay here the next time we travel in Florence. Liborio and Laura were awesome! They suggested the most amazing places to visit in Florence and were so helpful with everything. They also provided the best orange juice I have ever tasted! We have stayed at many hostels around Europe and no one does it like DanyHouse. We miss DanyHouse already!

Thank you so much we were honored to have met you and hope you come back soon and visit us again to drink a glass of orange juice together, do not wait another three years to return ..... :-)

Staying at dany house was one of my favorite experiences. The host LIbotio and Laura were very welcoming and funny. We will not forget the time that we spent there. Since we first met them, they showed us the places that we should go to in the city with their favorite resturants and gelatrias. It was unforgetable experience for all of us. And definitely we are coming back again whenever we go to Florence.

Thank you so much guys we were honored to have met you and hope you come back soon and visit us again to drink a good glass of wine together, you are very cute ...... or we'll come find you to go to wmc 2015 in Miami or to tomorrowland 2015 :-)

I loved my stay in Florence mainly because of Dany House. Liborio and Laura gave me such a warm and friendly welcome and I felt like I was part of a little family. I loved the atmosphere there! Liborio is a really really funny guy and Laura is a sweetheart! They have a little get-together with wine in the evenings to make sure everyone has a great time. If you ever come to Florence, choose Dany House and I'll guarantee you'll have a blast! Thank you again Liborio and Laura :)

Thank you so much we were honored to have met you and hope you come back soon and visit us again to drink a good glass of wine together. Liborio

Laura and Liborio were wonderful. Thank you for your warm welcome and helpful guidance to explore Firenze. It was walking distance to the center of the city, supermarket, great restaurants, and train stations. The hostel is located on a quiet and beautiful street, away from traffic and noise. There is a pleasant balcony connected to a common room that is a great place to socialize with other travelers. Grazie mille!

We had a great time here everyone was very friendly! It was very clean and the bathroom was big. It is a small hostel which is nice if you want a quiet nice place to stay.

A very clean and welcoming hostel. I was told this was a party hostel but the two nights I was here were very quiet. Lovely staff, no bunk beds, and spacious rooms, and delicious breakfast for 2 euros in the morning. The only downside is that it's about a 20-30 minute walk from the city. Still a great place to stay in Florence.

Dany House really feels like my home away from home! The wine parties, friendly atmosphere, cute communal breakfast and incredibly helpful hosts really made my trip amazing. The location is great. It's just far away from the very touristy part of town that you feel like a local in your own Italian apartment. But, it's also an easy walk (or super fast bus ride) to the main piazzas and sights, so you won't miss out on any of that.

1 2 3 Next » last »