DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

I spent a really great time in this hostel. Very small but with the amazing atmosphere. I felt like I was at home. If I come to Florence again I will stay only in this hostel.

Thank you Nastia! I'll wait for you! Kisses from Florence! Jonathan's Dany House

great place to stay! I'm happy im lucky!

• 11th Feb 2014

I was travelling bymyself, and I had a wonderfull experience in Dany House. Every evening, Jonathan the owner of the hostel will bring some snaks and wine and we all gather together. It was very easy to get to know people in the hostel.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Thank you Nuria! Ihope see you again beatiful girl! I don't forget nice people! Kisses from Florence! Jonathan's dany House

Extremely friendly staff! In a great location. Very easy to meet other traveler's because the hostel is cozy and comfortable and there are little parties every night in the dining room. I only wish I could have been able to use the kitchen to cook...

• 2nd Feb 2014

Thank you Ariella! See you next time! Ciaoooo!!!

Cool hostel, really small so it's easy to meet people. No lockers though and no locks on doors but it's still a good place

Hi Jessica! I am sorry did not felt safe at Dany House but I remind you that there is Always someone of the staff in the hostel, in the night too! And then there are the cameras that record 24 hours 24! But that's ok! I hope every think is well for you to the next place! Good luck! Jonathan's Dany House

That's perfect for those who travel alone (or in tiny groups) and has intention of meeting new people! I felt i was home, because Jonathan's hospitality was awesome, as he says "in others hostels were are just bed numbers, at Dany's Hostel, you are my friend", He was also very nice showing everything that Florence has by drawning on the map! Free snacks, cakes, juice and Italian wine are on the table everyday! I would stay again at Dany's Hostel!!

Didn't even make it to the place but I've been there before. Got to see dany! Seriously the best hostel in Florence. So welcoming.

Thyank you Nicholas! I hope see you again! Big hug From Florence! Jonathan's Dany House

1 2 3 Next » last »