DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

Liborio and Laura are fantastic hosts with the best ideas and recommendations for Florence. Stayed for 3 nights but would have felt happy to stay longer as you are made to feel at home from the moment you arrive. Will absolutely stay next time we are in Florence :) molto grazie Liborio e laura vedremo la prossima volta!

Good place to stay, not social really, no kitchen. Doors to rooms didn't lock. They had safety deposit boxes and the door to the place was very safe/secure. Microwave and fridge but no kitchen or sink. Grocery store nearby and florence is small so you can walk everywhere easily. Bus stop very close so it made getting to/from train area easy. Bed was uncomfortable/cheap and the comforter was stained so I slept in my sleeping bag. Bathroom was nice. And staff was friendly but spoke broken english

I am very sorry that your review Kelsey, the Dany House does not have the kitchen and this is written on the web site, but when you needed I helped you always, the quilt is not stained because it is clean for every guest, the bedroom door no key because you chose a dormitory and not the private room and we are always at home. I feel sorry for our English, we always try to be as available as possible. Sorry Maybe you had to choose a 4-star hotel for your claims.

both of the owners are great and show that they care very much. Easy to meet people and I had a great time there. would recommend to everyone who stays in Florence, especially for solo traveler like myself. :) its also a good location.

Both the hostel owners (young couple) are some of the nicest people you will meet, anywhere. When checking in I had one of the most detailed explanations of what to do and see, very helpful. They were both helpful in recommending vineyards to visit for a day trip to Chianti. The hostel is a 10 min walk from the center of town. Not a big deal at all.

• 27th Oct 2014

Liborio is really nice. I just met Laura on the last day and she seems to be awesome as well. The breakfast is simple but good value and it has nutella =)

DanyHouse was lovely. there were six of us and we all really loved it there. Laura and Libiro were wonderful. they were informative and kind. They gave us breakfast and respected our late sleeping. The location was just a five-ten minute walk to the center of Florence. and a short cab ride from deep into the center of Florence. I cannot imagine going back to Florence and not staying there. Very hospitable people. Great Blood Orange Juice.

• 20th Oct 2014