DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

I originally booked a 4 bed mixed dorm but due to some problem they suggested me for 5 bed mixed dorm and a breakfast as a compensation in the email which I still have. I accepted it. I was supposed to arrive between 8 - 9 pm, but I arrived earlier, so I waited outside. About 30 minute later, luckily someone else arrived and called them. They said they'll be here in 5 minutes but it took 30 minutes. They didn't say any single word of sorry to me, and lied they were outside only 30 minute.

I am very sorry for this your reviews and comments. We apologize more than once in both our email and in person when you arrived, we had a problem with a room for just one night and we decided not to do the kind of confusion and send you to another hostel. Upon your arrival we were out to solve that problem and we were only 30 minutes away, your attitude has always been very arrogant and rude. Anyway, in the time of your reservation arrival was for 8-9 pm, we left at 5 pm you could send an e-mai

Great little hostel with wonderful owners!!! We really enjoyed our stay and couldn't recommend it more!! It books out quick though so make sure you reserve a place if you are going to stay here.

No doubt that was the best hostel in all Europe.You can feel that you are in your own house. I trully recommend this hostel. Really close from all the important places from the city, room is really big, wifi works, and a nice restaurant just in the other corner. Best of luck to Dany's House. Se you in some years.

• 12th Oct 2014

This is a brilliant hostel! Definitely worth the money. The owners are a super nice couple who go out of their way to make you feel at home! Gave lots of great tips about Florence and possible day trips. This was a small hostel, nice and cosy. Rooms were spacious and very clean. There's a fridge and microwave too which helps! Would highly recommend.

Dany house is a very nice Hostel. It's super easy to meet other travelers and the staff gives you very good advice on what to do in Florence. Sadly I couldn't leave my backpack there on the checkout day. The traveler tax of 2 euros is not included in the price!

Thanks for the compliments we are honored. But I do not understand why you have to point out that you could not leave your luggage, our website it says that we do not have storage and also says that taxes are not included in the price, this is a small family hostel, it is also for this it is so easy to make friends with other travelers. I hope you will come back to see us anyway !!!

DanyHouse is wonderful, and I cannot recommend it enough. Laura and Liborio are wonderful hosts, incredibly friendly and always ready to help. They will advise you about the best places to go to experience the city. There are ten beds across three rooms, which makes it a cosy hostel, easy to meet people and make friends. It is a 20 minute walk into the centre of Florence, but you will not mind. I will definitely be returning next time I visit Florence. Grazie Laura e Liborio!

I wanted to move in with them! Laura gives you the best introduction to Florence and recommends many things to do based on what you tell her you,re interested in. < The location isnt difficult at all, you hardly feel the walk and you pass through a cool student area and the central market to get to the tourist destinations. I would only ever stay there in Florence.

1 2 3 Next » last »