DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

DanyHouse is wonderful, and I cannot recommend it enough. Laura and Liborio are wonderful hosts, incredibly friendly and always ready to help. They will advise you about the best places to go to experience the city. There are ten beds across three rooms, which makes it a cosy hostel, easy to meet people and make friends. It is a 20 minute walk into the centre of Florence, but you will not mind. I will definitely be returning next time I visit Florence. Grazie Laura e Liborio!

I wanted to move in with them! Laura gives you the best introduction to Florence and recommends many things to do based on what you tell her you,re interested in. < The location isnt difficult at all, you hardly feel the walk and you pass through a cool student area and the central market to get to the tourist destinations. I would only ever stay there in Florence.

Please note that when choosing 4 bed mix dorm without ensuite, it's actually a 5 bed!!!! The family at Danyhouse were so so nice! That sat down with us and went through a map of all the main sites! The €2 breakfast was a bargain! Location is great! No lockers though but I felt safe leaving my stuff!

I enjoyed staying at DanyHouse. It felt like staying with an Italian family and not like an standard Hostel.

Small hostel- it is basically Liborio and his wife's flat. They are very hospitable owners and makes you feel at home right away. It's cozy and clean, optional sweet breakfast involving packaged croissant, biscuits and cereal. There are also snacks and wine in the evening! No lockers or kitchen facility. Excellent atmosphere, would recommend!

Liborio gives you some really useful tips and places to go when you get there. Very clean and tidy!

Amazing! Liborio and Laura are fantastic people. It's like you are at home. Everything are perfect. I really recommend it!

I had an amazing time at dany house and in florence and this was mainly down to liborio and laura! who are very welcoming and wonderful people! they were so helpful in telling me about where to eat and places to see. The hostel itself is very clean and very safe and I would definitley recommend it!

You're kind of far from the city center and all the sights, but these people are some of the nicest I've ever met. They share the hostel and have their own private room. 2 young children. Share wine from their grandfathers vineyard. Very small hostel with only one shared room. This is not a party hostel, but you definitely get to know the people there. Different experience from other hostels, but it was great.

Thanks to Danny House, I had such an amazing experience! Because of the way they invite all guests to enjoy themselves together in the kitchen area, you make a lot of new friends...friends who you'll have forever! Beds were always clean, facikities always clean, overall a 100% time!

1 2 3 Next » last »