DanyHouse Reviews

Via Bolognese,8, Florence, Italy

dany house is a very friendly place. that is so because of jonathan, who runs the place. he is very outgoing and makes life at dany house very comfortable. he sponsors a party every night where he provides all the goodies. everyone staying there is welcome to attend, and most do. he is a great host.

Excelente. Here i'm feeling like at home.

My sister and I stayed for 6 nights and we had a wonderful experience. Dany House feels like an apartment open for travellers. Every evening, the guests gather in the common room and share stories and it feels like a family. The owner, Jonathan is very helpful in getting around Florence and has great suggestions. We had a great time!

Great hostel! Would definitely stay again!

The host, he is so kind and cute. I am pretty sure that in the future I will be going to Florence again, and definitively sure that I will be still staying there for nights! Grazie! Thanks! Danke! 谢谢!

• 17th May 2014
  • China

Hands down one of the best hostels to stay in anywhere in Europe. Jonathan is one of the nicest people we have ever met. The pictures he takes every day are a great memento to all the people you'll meet at Dany House. We only dropped slightly on location because you have a bit of a walk/bus ride to get to the city center, but it's nothing too bad. Thanks Dany House!

Really a wonderful place to stay. It feels more like than a living community than a Hostel. One of the most pleasant stays I have ever in a hostel. Although it's not in the very centrer of the city it is just at the start of it so it is in a good point to start exploring.

Thank you so mutch.. I hope see you again! Big hug from Florence! Jonathan and Liborio from Dany House

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at. Jonathon and David of America were excellent hosts. Very accommodating and friendly. They're goal during your stay is to make you feel comfortable and become family. Jonathon will give you excellent tips on what to see and eat. Highly recommend this hostel and would definitely stay there again!

Jonathan is really warm! He gave us a map and told us all the worth-visiting places and how to reach there. Also the restaurants and gelato shop that he recommended is great.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • China

Becca and I had the most amazing time in Florence and it is all because of Jonathon! He runs an amazing hostel and he definitely is the reason we were able to see and do everything we wanted in the city. The wine each night was also great! Also, if not for Jonathon we would have missed our train to Turin so we want to say thank you for helping us to get to the train station in time we were so grateful. Hope to visit again in the near future!! :)

• 24th Apr 2014

Great staff which greatly enhanced out stay

The hostel is absolutely fantastic!!! Jonathan is such a great host recommending authentic food and giving advice! The home-made wine was provided every night. There is always staff in the hostel providing help and organizing small party. I met new friends and had a really good time there. I can't recommend this hostel enough !!! XD!!

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • China

Should you stay at DanyHouse? Should you breathe air? Should you eat well, and get plenty of exercise? Like these other essentials, your experience with Johnathan, and his guesthouse will do you more good than harm. You'll likely make friends, while enjoying the guidance of a host who truly cares about the quality of your experience.

1 2 3 Next » last »