Dar Adrar Maison d'Hôte Reviews

Douar Achayn Imlil , Asni 42150 B.P. 77, Imlil, Morocco

I can thoroughly recommend this guesthouse, I really enjoyed my stay on all levels. Rooms, food, general service were all excellent, and the view from the terrace in the morning was spectacular! The food in particular was great, and I’d eat there every night if I could. The jardin went out of his way to be helpful during the course of my stay and even arranged a transfer back to Marrakech airport for early on the morning of my departure date at a very reasonable rate. Will go back for sure.

• 21st May 2015

The staff where fantastic, the food was absolutely spot on traditional morrocan food, the room we had had the most fantastic log burning stove that just made the room quite atmospheric at night. The two other travellers ee met we will hopefully stay in contact with. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will most definitely be back!

View all Imlil Bed and Breakfasts