8.0
Fabulous 12 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 12 Total Reviews
Dar Adrar Maison d'Hôte Located at Douar Achayn Imlil , Asni 42150 B.P. 77, , Imlil.
Morocco
Imlil Douar Achayn Imlil , Asni 42150 B.P. 77
80% 12
31.1381909 -7.9232025
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
21st May 2015

I can thoroughly recommend this guesthouse, I really enjoyed my stay on all levels. Rooms, food, general service were all excellent, and the view from the terrace in the morning was spectacular! The food in particular was great, and I’d eat there every night if I could. The jardin went out of his way to be helpful during the course of my stay and even arranged a transfer back to Marrakech airport for early on the morning of my departure date at a very reasonable rate. Will go back for sure.