Dar Bargach Reviews

15 rue Mohamed Bargach, Tangier, Morocco

One of the best places I've ever stayed at! If you go to Tangier, definitely stay here. The location is great--right inside the Medina. We had no trouble finding the place, but make sure you have the directions down. The staff was amazing, they taught us how to make mint tea which is bomb.com. The only tip is that the roof room gets really cold at night if it's cold outside, but the staff gave us extra blankets. The roof, however, has an amazing view. We loved our entire stay

People are friendly. The place is very clean. It is easy to locate once you get use to the Medina.

I had a lovely stay. Staff were super kind and helpful. Bed was hard! I was cold the first night, but when I asked for an extra blanket I was given a very warm comfy one and after that it was lovely. Lots of hot water, tasty breakfast, beautiful space.

We had a great time at Dar Bargach. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and the showers were hot. Location was very good and the girl at the desk 'Catti' have us great advice about dealing with hustlers.

Good place to stay when you're in Tanger! It's very clean, the included breakfast is fantastic and staff is extremely friendly and helpful! Wifi didn't work in our room on the top of the building, but in return we had a great view over the city. Beds were a little firm, but okay! There is also a nice roof terrace. Easy to find when you ask for Hotel Continental, 15 meters after you see its gate for the parking place, go left, walk 30 meters and then you see the hostel!

Great staff and location, breakfast was a bit light on compared to elsewhere in Morocco but still ok. Clean and sufficient facilities. thanks heaps!

Very clean and cosy hostel, friendly staff, will recommend.

The staff was beyond friendly and accommodating. The room - I got a single - was really clean and a welcome sight after a 6-hour train ride from Casablanca. And you can't get a better location than this, right in the medina. I'd definitely stay again.

• 4th Feb 2014

Nice atmosphere and stuff, but it's hard to find. Also Tangier and Tangier's old city isn't the best place for tourists, specially for girls :)

very nice staff able to use foreign languages and spending time with guest (if they want)

The area may not seem very safe but it's actually fine and very central. It's a 10 min walk to the port if you are planning to catch a ferry to Spain. The staff is very friendly and we got lots of useful tips and recommendations. We had a great dinner in the Alibaba restaurant recommended by the staff.

Dar Bargach is lovely; almost as lovely as the staff that runs it! Mohammed and Khaltar (I apologize if I spelled your incorrectly) will ensure that you feel at home and will go to great lengths to make your stay comfortable. Mohammed even prepared an early breakfast for my friend and me so we could catch our train. I will be seeing you guys in the future, inshallah! (Just a tip for light sleepers like me: bring a pair of ear plugs like I did and you'll sleep fine!)

Dar Bargach is an awesome place to stay in Tangier. After a long day exploring the city and medina it was so nice to have a place like Dar Bargach to come back to each evening. The staff are extremely helpful and welcoming (Mohammed was so nice) and really make you feel at home. Breakfast is simple but very nice and the mint tea was great. Thanks for a great stay.

View all Tangier Bed and Breakfasts