Dar Bargach Reviews

15 rue Mohamed Bargach, Tangier, Morocco

DONT STAY IN THE MEDINA! I've been to plenty of port towns (also traveled and lived in South/Central America for over 2 years) and this was by far the worst. Add in the fact that you're in a Muslim country, which I was told repeatedly when hassled for money, and you've got a recipe for disaster. The gang of beggars out front even had the nerve to come in to the hostel and harass the front desk guy, (who spoke no English btw) telling him I owed them money for showing me the city...

The place is beautiful - everything I expected from Marocco was included in the atmosphere - the food, the design and the location :) Staff was very friendly and helpful - thanks for cleaning ourrooms even if it was only two nights stay! We booked one room for 4 people and we got 2 double rooms instead which was even more comfortable (each one with toilet and shower). Your mint tea was the best one I drank during the whole week!

View all Tangier Bed and Breakfasts