Dar Dadicilef

9.5
Superb 178 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
31st Jan 2017

This was a great place to stay. Perfect location, beautiful, clean hostel with the friendliest staff. Abdul made us breakfast every morning and very graciously answered all of our questions about basically everything. The top terrace has an absolutely breathtaking view. I would recommend this to anyone.

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Jan 2017

This was one of the best hotel experiences of my life. The man there was super nice and made us a really good breakfast and was super accommodating, the space was beautiful, and the beds were comfortable. Couldn't have asked for more

• Mexico, Couple, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

The location of this hostel its amazing, its inside the medina and the "blue section" of it. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast is very good! The only thing that made us rated 8 is how COLD the rooms where (no heaters provided) and my friend struggled getting hot water in the morning for a shower too.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

Prefect hostel in the Centre of the Medina! Such a really beautiful hostel with all the beautiful blue colours. Had a double bed private room which was huge !! Nice little area to hang out with others from the hostel around the fire at night and the upstairs terrace was just beautiful to get some warm sun! All staff were very friendly and breakfast was delicious ! Only downfall was our shower never had hot water so we used the shared one! But would stay here again !! Thankyou very much!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

Was chilly outside but there was a nice warm fire inside to warm you up before bed which was amazing. Beautiful hostel with an awesome vibe. Breakfast provided. Definitely recommend.

3rd Jan 2017

I absolutely LOVED Dar Dadicilef! Originally, I was going to stay for only one night but afterwards I decided to stay for the remainder of my trip. The staff is so kind and helpful, and their breakfast is delicious. If nothing else, Dar Dadicilef is worth the money because of how beautiful it is inside. Completely powder blue like the rest of Chefchaouen, spacious, and there's a great terrace. The price is a tad more than other hostels in the area but it's completely worth it.

3rd Jan 2017

Great place, beautiful building. The only thing that I could complain about was that the shower drain was a bit clogged, but not really a big deal. One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in.

2nd Jan 2017

Unbelievable atmosphere. Great staff. A very chill vibe. Impeccably clean. I enjoyed my time there immensely. I definitely recommend this hostel.

• kimberlyanne237972
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

Wonderful place run by a really great manager, Abdul. He and his staff were really attentive & helpful. It was a bit difficult to find through the directions. From the Medina's main entrance: - Go uphill & stay right - Pass through 2 arches (pass the mosque which will be on your left) & keep going - When you hit Avenida de Kaisara, turn right - Dar Dadicilef is on the right side about 50 ft. in Only negative is that we stayed in the winter, so it was quite cold in the hostel. Overall, great!

23rd Dec 2016

My girlfriend and I loved our stay at Dar Dadicilef. We were helped in finding the hostel when we arrived late at night, then check-in was quick and easy. It was a beautiful set up and felt very comfortable. Our private room was excellent, the shower was nice and the hot water was excellent. The terrace is beautiful as well and has a great view of the valley as well as the mountains. Nice location for Chefchaouen with my new favorite restaurant Bob Sur right around the corner. Excellent place!!!