Dar El Yasmine Reviews

34 Talla Sghira Derb Ahl Tadl, Fez, Morocco

Nice place.

We had a great stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! We would definitely stay here again if we return.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I arrived really late at night, and didn't feel safe in the neighborhood or in the hostel.

Gorgeous place right in the medina. We had a private room with a private bathroom. It was huge and very clean. The terrace was beautiful and a great place to get away from the craziness of Fez. The staff, especially the man who greeted us whose name escapes at the moment, were very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend Dar el Yasmine.

Very friendly, excellent location! You are right in the medina. It's clean for a hostal.

This riad was very hard to find so prepare to get lost in the Medina. The stuff were okay. The rooms clean but tiny, especially the bathrooms. Breakfast was simple.

The hostel is great.Tnx dudes

• 4th May 2015
  • Latvia

Location is great and there are signs for easy navigation back to the hostel. Recommend paying for the train station transfer to avoid getting lost or ripped off by taxis. Room was good though the bathroom was super tiny. Staff were friendly and helpful with travel tips and recommendations. Breakfast was ok but not the best.

The staff here was excellent. They made every effort to help me do and see what I wanted while in Fes, and around Morocco. I would definitely go back if I'm in Fes.

A really good place. Right in the heart of the souq. Good breakfast, very helpful staff.

Hi Muhammad ! I'm the jefa from China hahaha, how are you? We spend a great time in you home , I really hope my word will be helped. We are 8 people, young and energy, when we arrived we all tied, and the stuff bring us morocco whisky hahaah, everything is perfect , en fez you must have! We hope see you son bibi❤️(o vivi o ....) hahaha

This hostel is located in the medina-very difficult to navigate around this medina! The hostel is in an extremely ancient building and is in desperate need of a bit of renovation. Our bathroom was tiny and was falling to pieces-the door wouldn't even shut. Breakfast was pretty good and staff were helpful but overall very expensive for what it is

Thanks for taking time to write a feedback about your stay . i was surprised when i read that the Hostel is Difficult to find cause we are Located in the Main street 3 Minutes walk from the Ble gate (Bab Boujloud ) and there is a Lot of signes of our Hostel .

By far the best breakfast out of every hostel we stayed in. The bedroom was spacious and clean. We took the tour of the city that they recommended and it was perfect and cheap. Highly recommended.

• 3rd Apr 2015

We bought Hostelworld on two hotel rooms in DarElYasmine and got on the end of a hotel room at a partner hotel, which is adorned with the good reviews from DarElYasmine. At the end we had to Negotiate with the people about the price. Thus, the book by Hostelworld is totally unnecessary if people do not abide by the contract.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Thanks for your feedback and thanks again for your choice to Dar el yasmine . as we mentioned before few times ,in the high season some times we received few reservation for the same room ,cause we work with Different websites of reseravtion . the same happen for you cause you booked two rooms on your Arrival were only one room left ,we give you 2 rooms in our second place next door smae quality . we always do our best to make our Guest Happy . You are Always welcome

This place was pretty cool; its a relatively safe place to store your things even though there aren't any lockers. I would leave my backpack in my room (locked, granted) and nothing happened to it--its a very relaxed environment. However, management tends to overbook the hostel and have people sleep in as many places possible, so many nights people who plan on coming back to their beds find someone else in there if they havent already made it clear that they have booked a spot for the night.

• 1st Apr 2015

It's a great place, especially when compared to other places in Morocco. I didn't stay at the Dar Jasmine but at another one just down the alley, but the same people etc. Has a great breakfast, hot showers, internet, nice places to hang out, on the roof looking over the Medina or downstairs on the sofas with the cats.

Beautiful hostel, little loud though. I had a room on the first floor with just a thin door between me and the lobby.

Nice room, good location, wonderful breakfast and totally friendly staff!

Nice staff, great location, hot showers, and an absolutely incredible breakfast. The only negatives were that I had to change rooms a couple times and the air was really dry (my throat was killing me by the end of my stay.) Otherwise I'd recommend!

This hostel is very good. The bedrooms we had (we stayed 2nights) were wonderful. On the top of that, the staff is just really nice and will do everything in order you spend the most of your time in Fès. I had been to a lot of hostels, but it is the 1st time that I met staffs who definitely care about your stay in their city/ country, give you a lot of tips and help you to arrange your way to Rabat and back to the airport. Last but not least : the breakfast is yummy! Thanks a lot guys !

• 14th Mar 2015