Dar El Yasmine

9.2
Superb 443 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

Always love staying in El Yasmine! Always will recommend.

17th Jun 2017

So I booked here but went to Eleanor when it was having water problems. The locations are very close. I don't know if they are connected or just friends. Mohammed was great he took care of us and breakfast was awesome! The location is good to walk to the médina and To catch a petite taxi. It felt safe even though our room's lock was broken so we never could lock our door while there but we didn't feel unsafe. Air conditioning and great water pressure. Enjoy every thing he cooks!

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
14th Jun 2017

I couldnt expect for anything better as a low budget trip. The hostel was perfect for the 4 of us and easy to get to/from and its just located in the heart of the medinaThe room was enough and clean. The hostel was a proper traditional Moroccan house with a local decor.The roof terrace is awesome and we did spend our evening chilling in there. Jamal was simply great amd happy to help and give some advise and direction. Very friendly and polite - thanks mate for your service...you are the boss!

8th Jun 2017

Everything was great, however, the staff really made a difference in my stay. The two guys who manage the place are sincere, helpful, friendly and genuinely good people. Although they were fasting, they were always in good spirits, they invited me to join them for Ramadan dinner. At first I thought they were inviting me to be nice, however, they sincerely wanted me to join them for their fasting dinner. Eating go to Clock Cafe. Do a tour guide in Medina, avoids hustlers from nagging you.

5th Jun 2017

Yasmine was great, right in the middle of the medina (though that made it somewhat hard to find the first time, but we managed to follow the directions). It was beautiful, and comfortable, breakfast was great, and they were very helpful setting up excursions.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

I usually am too lazy to write reviews but the staff (ie. Jamal) deserve a special shout out. My friend had their passport and all their money stolen and he was amazing In staying up all night and helping us call the various places that we needed to call. Also some of the comfiest beds and definitely the best hostel breakfast I had in Morocco. Not just a piece of bread and jam.

• Poland, Male, 25-30
24th May 2017

Amazing place with a great location in the middle of the Medina! Nordin and Jamal are extremely helpful and friendly hosts!

23rd May 2017

By far our favorite hostel of the whole trip. Jamal was above and beyond as a host and is now a friend. The space is incredibly beautiful and clean, and the breakfast is spectacular. They are so accommodating and welcoming. Ask them to set up a tour and a hamam visit for you! I would be back there tonight if I could be.

6th May 2017

The hostel looks nice and clean. Not too far from Batha and Bus station.

• Gunigunda
  • Slovenia, Female, 25-30
1st May 2017

Big rooms, big&delicious breakfast,... a bit noisy from the street, because the place is in the midlle of medina, but in the same time its a good starting poing for going around... and a cute host :P