Dar El Yasmine Reviews

34 Talla Sghira Derb Ahl Tadl, Fez, Morocco

Dar el Yasmine was a great hostel for the price. Its main living area and location were great, as well as the free breakfast not being half bad. Staff was helpful and friendly plus the rooms themselves were really nice. Plus compared to some hostels in Morocco it wasn't too hard to find with plenty of signs pointing the way. Will definitely stay here again if returning to Fes

Very weird environement with the staff. They probably don't like tourists especially girls travelling alone with short shorts and t-shirts. I think they were rude most of the times and treated us like we were scum. They always talked to each other in arabic after talking to us and laughed. Very annoying and I don't recommend this place to nobody. Also one of the guys that works on the hostel pointed a GUN at me and my friend and pretended to shoot us... Really? And laughed. Disgusting.

Massive thanks to Mohammed for meeting us straight from the taxi and taking us to the hostel. We had a private 3bdrm so it was more like a B&B for us but still great value for money. Amazing breakfast and helpful staff. Lights were a bit dim in the room but that could easily be fixed. Thanks for having us!

Very nice and clean rooms. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Location is good and very easy to find. They have a nice terrace where you can chill and relax.

Great, that we could check in at 6 AM after our Merzuga bustrip!

• 2nd Aug 2015

I loved everything about this hostel, the staff are so friendly!!

Thanks for your Lovely comment ,I hope did you spent a Good time in the Desert Trip we organised for you .

I had a great stay here! There's air conditioning and good hot water and wifi and options for getting laundry done. The breakfast is also super awesome--even comes with eggs and fresh orange juice. Location is good, and the staff is very nice and doesn't hassle or hustle guests at all. Their organized trips are a good idea! Will definitely use it if returning to Fez! Only problem was a slight miscommunication over what I owed, but we cleared that up when I showed my Hostelworld booking email.

Thanks for your Lovely Comment ,you are welcome any time . we offer in Dar el yasmine ,Rooms Air conditioner with Private bathroom ,Hot water wifi , we also organise a budget day tours to Middle atlas ,Meknes ,volubilis ..and trips to the Dese

Nice place.

We had a great stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! We would definitely stay here again if we return.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I arrived really late at night, and didn't feel safe in the neighborhood or in the hostel.

Gorgeous place right in the medina. We had a private room with a private bathroom. It was huge and very clean. The terrace was beautiful and a great place to get away from the craziness of Fez. The staff, especially the man who greeted us whose name escapes at the moment, were very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend Dar el Yasmine.

Very friendly, excellent location! You are right in the medina. It's clean for a hostal.

This riad was very hard to find so prepare to get lost in the Medina. The stuff were okay. The rooms clean but tiny, especially the bathrooms. Breakfast was simple.

The hostel is great.Tnx dudes

• 4th May 2015
  • Latvia

Location is great and there are signs for easy navigation back to the hostel. Recommend paying for the train station transfer to avoid getting lost or ripped off by taxis. Room was good though the bathroom was super tiny. Staff were friendly and helpful with travel tips and recommendations. Breakfast was ok but not the best.

The staff here was excellent. They made every effort to help me do and see what I wanted while in Fes, and around Morocco. I would definitely go back if I'm in Fes.

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts