Dar El Yasmine Reviews

34 Talla Sghira Derb Ahl Tadl, Fez, Morocco

Great location and very easy to find in the busy medina. The staff was very helpful and friendly! They were great to chat with and really cared about making my stay enjoyable. Good place!

Really good!

Although I only stayed for 1 evening, the staff were really friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable. I also met other cool travelers at the Guest House. I would recommend it!

the people of reception are so kind . i love the breakfast so much, many different kinds of food.

Friendly staff and nice atmosphere - thank you!

Really enjoyed my stay, the room, the breakfast and the family run spirit to your riad - wish I had had time to go to the Sahara! Thank you

Dar Yasmina was great! The staff was friendly and helpful, it was clean, and the breakfast was great. Not a party hostel and did not feel at all sketchy or gross like some hostels. If I had children I would feel comfortable staying here with them. Mohamed is also super stylish which was a plus

• 5th Apr 2014

Beautiful and cosy hostel in the Medina, very close to Bab Boujloud. Rooms are confortable and clean. Good breakfast and nice rooftop also! Staff is very friendly, they left us a small breakfast to take away when we left early on morning to take a bus. Very appreciated! A very good option to stay in the Medina of Fes! Greetings!

It was very nice and Moroccan but I don’t think I would stay there again. I was upgraded to a private room the first night, then switched to a diff hostel in the morning with no warning when I checked in. It did have a scammy undertone with not only the hostel switching thing, but the activities you could do through the hostel were all mildly overpriced. The Dar Zohor hostel had it’s own restaurant but the prices were actually much higher compared to other restaurants out in the medina

Staff are very nice and funny. Location is good, but if you are the first time to stay in the medina of Fes, it would be better to ask for their pick up service for 50dh. We booked a twins room for two night but they gave us a double bed room. We asked for change the room then a four beds room was given to us. However the bathroom was damp which needs to improve it. And I would high recommend their dinner!it's very delicious which was value for the money.

1 2 Next » last »