Dar El Yasmine Reviews

34 Talla Sghira Derb Ahl Tadl, Fez, Morocco

very nice folks

We were relocated to their partner hostel Dar Rocoo. Very new and elegant hostel. Was well worth the price. Nice staff, had tea with us, always superfriendly. Rooftop terrace has nice view of the Medina and the area around. Also good for meeting people. As it is a typical riad you have the typical echo problem of people talking in the patio. But after midnight it was very peaceful.

Great location and very easy to find in the busy medina. The staff was very helpful and friendly! They were great to chat with and really cared about making my stay enjoyable. Good place!

Really good!

Although I only stayed for 1 evening, the staff were really friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable. I also met other cool travelers at the Guest House. I would recommend it!

the people of reception are so kind . i love the breakfast so much, many different kinds of food.

Friendly staff and nice atmosphere - thank you!

Really enjoyed my stay, the room, the breakfast and the family run spirit to your riad - wish I had had time to go to the Sahara! Thank you

Dar Yasmina was great! The staff was friendly and helpful, it was clean, and the breakfast was great. Not a party hostel and did not feel at all sketchy or gross like some hostels. If I had children I would feel comfortable staying here with them. Mohamed is also super stylish which was a plus

• 5th Apr 2014

Beautiful and cosy hostel in the Medina, very close to Bab Boujloud. Rooms are confortable and clean. Good breakfast and nice rooftop also! Staff is very friendly, they left us a small breakfast to take away when we left early on morning to take a bus. Very appreciated! A very good option to stay in the Medina of Fes! Greetings!

1 2 Next » last »