Dar El Yasmine Reviews

34 Talla Sghira Derb Ahl Tadl, Fez, Morocco

Great location, very easy to find. They sent someone to pick us up at the Bou Jloud gate just in case! The room was lovely, was excited to not see any bunk beds for once! Our adjoining bathroom was clean and the entire place was hospitable. Beautiful roof terrace with a nice breeze in summer and free breakfast!

We booked through Dar El Yasmine, but actually stayed in one of their other properties, Dar Tahrya. The hospitality was simply amazing. We enjoyed mint tea when we first checked in. The staff went out of their way to actually show us where to go. The breakfast was phenomenal and they even packed a small breakfast for us when we left. Bushra and Fousia were great! Fousia even did henna for me :) The property itself was very traditional and provides a lovely authentic Moroccan atmosphere.

Stay here! The staff are super friendly, the rooms are huge, with big beds. The rooftop terrace was lovely and breakfast was huge and filling and one less meal to think about. Thanks so much

Thanks for your Lovely Comment , you are all welcome

This is a super nice place, staff is lovely and very helpful, breakfast is great and its in a very central location of the medina (so you wont get lost). You can drink lots of mint tee and its a great place to escape the heat (and the crowds). Highly recommend the Dar El Yasmine!

Very very nice, tasty breakfasts, lovely old-fashioned decor - like beautiful riad, excellent staff - helpful and friendly, great easy-to-find place, cute, relaxing terrace upstairs;)

Wow! What an amazing stay. Absolutely fantastic and hospitable owners. We arrived around 1'oclock in the morning and a receptionist came to the edge of the medina to meet us and bring us to the hostel. Once he heard we were hungry, he took us to a sister hostel where they made is a midnight snack. Absolutely fantastic. Extremely helpful throughout stay, lots of extras available for a good price. We left early,and they went out of their way to pack us a breakfast! Hightly reccomend!

Thanks for your lovely comment , we are Always trying to offer our Guest a Pleasant Stay , you are Welcome

I booked for Jasmine, but was moved to Hostel Zahor on arrival. Jasmine is a beautiful hostel with lovely staff. Zahor is nice, but a bit of a let-down after booking (and seeing) Jasmine. Bathrooms and facilities are clean, but the sheets don't seem to be changed between visitors (although this seems common in Moroccan hostels).

We loved it here! Mohammad and Said were awesome! We wanted to go to chefchaouen and they organized it for us. Anything we wanted, we asked and it was done. Awesome!

Said and Mohammed at Dar Yasmine were very hospitable. I felt like an honoured guest and made to feel so welcome. Be sure to dine at their sister property Dar Zagor. The beef tagine is the best I've ever had and incredible value. Enjoy your stay with this warm and kind family. Suzy from Scotland

very nice folks

We were relocated to their partner hostel Dar Rocoo. Very new and elegant hostel. Was well worth the price. Nice staff, had tea with us, always superfriendly. Rooftop terrace has nice view of the Medina and the area around. Also good for meeting people. As it is a typical riad you have the typical echo problem of people talking in the patio. But after midnight it was very peaceful.

Great location and very easy to find in the busy medina. The staff was very helpful and friendly! They were great to chat with and really cared about making my stay enjoyable. Good place!

Really good!

Although I only stayed for 1 evening, the staff were really friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable. I also met other cool travelers at the Guest House. I would recommend it!

the people of reception are so kind . i love the breakfast so much, many different kinds of food.

Friendly staff and nice atmosphere - thank you!

Really enjoyed my stay, the room, the breakfast and the family run spirit to your riad - wish I had had time to go to the Sahara! Thank you

Dar Yasmina was great! The staff was friendly and helpful, it was clean, and the breakfast was great. Not a party hostel and did not feel at all sketchy or gross like some hostels. If I had children I would feel comfortable staying here with them. Mohamed is also super stylish which was a plus

• 5th Apr 2014

Beautiful and cosy hostel in the Medina, very close to Bab Boujloud. Rooms are confortable and clean. Good breakfast and nice rooftop also! Staff is very friendly, they left us a small breakfast to take away when we left early on morning to take a bus. Very appreciated! A very good option to stay in the Medina of Fes! Greetings!

It was very nice and Moroccan but I don’t think I would stay there again. I was upgraded to a private room the first night, then switched to a diff hostel in the morning with no warning when I checked in. It did have a scammy undertone with not only the hostel switching thing, but the activities you could do through the hostel were all mildly overpriced. The Dar Zohor hostel had it’s own restaurant but the prices were actually much higher compared to other restaurants out in the medina

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts