Dar El Yasmine Reviews

34 Talla Sghira Derb Ahl Tadl, Fez, Morocco

very nice folks

We were relocated to their partner hostel Dar Rocoo. Very new and elegant hostel. Was well worth the price. Nice staff, had tea with us, always superfriendly. Rooftop terrace has nice view of the Medina and the area around. Also good for meeting people. As it is a typical riad you have the typical echo problem of people talking in the patio. But after midnight it was very peaceful.

Great location and very easy to find in the busy medina. The staff was very helpful and friendly! They were great to chat with and really cared about making my stay enjoyable. Good place!

Really good!

Although I only stayed for 1 evening, the staff were really friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable. I also met other cool travelers at the Guest House. I would recommend it!

the people of reception are so kind . i love the breakfast so much, many different kinds of food.

Friendly staff and nice atmosphere - thank you!

Really enjoyed my stay, the room, the breakfast and the family run spirit to your riad - wish I had had time to go to the Sahara! Thank you

Dar Yasmina was great! The staff was friendly and helpful, it was clean, and the breakfast was great. Not a party hostel and did not feel at all sketchy or gross like some hostels. If I had children I would feel comfortable staying here with them. Mohamed is also super stylish which was a plus

• 5th Apr 2014

Beautiful and cosy hostel in the Medina, very close to Bab Boujloud. Rooms are confortable and clean. Good breakfast and nice rooftop also! Staff is very friendly, they left us a small breakfast to take away when we left early on morning to take a bus. Very appreciated! A very good option to stay in the Medina of Fes! Greetings!

It was very nice and Moroccan but I don’t think I would stay there again. I was upgraded to a private room the first night, then switched to a diff hostel in the morning with no warning when I checked in. It did have a scammy undertone with not only the hostel switching thing, but the activities you could do through the hostel were all mildly overpriced. The Dar Zohor hostel had it’s own restaurant but the prices were actually much higher compared to other restaurants out in the medina

Staff are very nice and funny. Location is good, but if you are the first time to stay in the medina of Fes, it would be better to ask for their pick up service for 50dh. We booked a twins room for two night but they gave us a double bed room. We asked for change the room then a four beds room was given to us. However the bathroom was damp which needs to improve it. And I would high recommend their dinner!it's very delicious which was value for the money.

We stayed there on three different occasions. We very much liked the nice staff, which was helpful and friendly. Once we were transfered to another hostel, which is managed by the same people. It is called Dar Zohor and was a beautiful riad, too. We felt comfortable there as well. Over all we can recommend both hostels a lot.

Friendly staff, we booked a dorm but got a private room for the same price. The guide that can be booked through the hostel showed us more shops than actual sights, although selling was not aggressive.

Very mice and kind with the hosts and in the middle of the medina, beautiful

• 8th Mar 2014

I just loved it! I enjoyed totally my stay there!! The staff is super kind and ready to help you with anything you need, the breakfast is amazing and Dar El Yasmine is perfectly located! For sure, I'd like to come back.

We stayed in Dar Zohour, very nice place with the kitchen as well. Nice room in Moroccan style and super breakfast. The position is perfect to visit the medina during the day. The stuff was always ready to help, expecially Nasser (?) the hostel manager, many thanks. They have a good excursion plan, We organized all our trip in Marocco, thanks to Mohammed. Special thanks to Saaida for the amazing food cooked for us, delicious. Really recommended

My brother an I dad a great time staying at this hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful. They offered us lots of "the a la menthe" (mint tea) and helped us organized several enjoyable activities. The location is central right near lots of restaurants and an easy walk from the Blue Gate. We stayed in 3 or 4 different guesthouses during our trip to Morocco and this was by far the best one.

Dar El Yasmine was so much more then we expected. This house located in a beautifully restored Riad was an absolute delight to stay in. The wood decorative features along with the fountain and ceramic work in the interior courtyard/living area was stunning. This place had all the modern facilities and the most clean and nice bathroom i came across on my two week stay in Morocco. It is conveniently located just off one of the two main streets in the heart of the Medina in fes. Staff are amazing!

Dear Sarah Thanks for your Lovely Words , you are welcome any time

A very hospitable staff that will not spare any effort to accomodate you. Transportion, guides, excursions .... You name it and they will hook you up. Very warm and helpfull people. An enchanting and lovely little hotel and very affordable rates. And the breakfast is amazing! There's not enough place in this box to paste every review of the group. So these words are from all of us. Thank you very much for everything and we wil return one day! Remember: Lachen is gezond! Greetings from Belgium!

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts