Dar Elma Reviews

81 Derb Sidi Bouamar - Riad Larousse, Marrakech Medina, Marrakech, Morocco

No Rating

very beautiful small riad with a homely feel to it, a truly zen getaway from the medina-madness, with very helpful, polite & considerate staff. cute breakfast served on the roof terrace each day. best part about the stay tho was havin the place litterally to myself as a party of 9 had just left the day before my arrival & there were no new visitors expected before my last day. hope you get lucky ;)

The staff were very friendly & helpful. After being out in the hustle & bustle of Marrakech the riad was a very relaxing place to come back up to. The owners had a fantastic knowledge of the local area and helped arrange excursions for us which were good value and are highly recommended. I also suggest taking a Hammam at the Riad! All in all, we had a fantastic break in Marrakech which was mainly due to choosing Dar Elma as our base.

Very friendly helpful staff, great value for money and an excellent riad to stay in.

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts