Dar Kenza

9.9
Superb 145 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
13th Dec 2016

My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the beautiful Dar Kenza. This was possibly the best experience I have had and I would gladly head back to stay here if I do return to Fez. The owner, Najib and his wife were infinitely warm and gracious. He had helped us find a lovely place for dinner and not only brought us there but had also instructed the owner to keep watch over us student travellers. He also gives guided tours to the medina which he knows like the back of his hand.

• England, Female, 41+
30th Oct 2016

Great staff..nothing too much trouble