Dar Kenza Reviews

6 Derb Elguebbas Batha, Fez, Morocco

We really enjoyed our stay. Their main four rooms have beautiful high ceilings, and made made everything! There was a mess up with the rooms, which just resulted in us staying in an even nicer, bigger room. Location is good - just a short walk away from all the good stuff, but just outside of all the hustle and bustle so you can relax. The staff are amazing, I think we've made some great friends there. They helped us organise taxis to and from the airport and made us an early breakfast.

Excellent! I visited Fez with my girlfriend and the stay in Dar Kenza was beyond my expectations. Najid and his family are really kind and made us feel at home. They have excellent recommendations of places to go and the place itself is a delight. It is absolutely gorgeous and impeccable. Note that there´s another Dar of similar name, but Dar Kenza is the one near the Hotel Batha.

Dar Kenza is a lovely riad! Very well decorated, wich makes you really feel like in a maroccan home. A great roof terasse, where you can see across the city. The owner and the staff are very helpful and make you really feel home! The location of the riad is also great, less than a 5 minutes walk to the main medina entrence. Parking is also close by-so no problem if you arrive by car.

I had a wonderful time at Dar Kenza. Najid and his wife were incredibly pleasant and hospitable, and suggested (and arranged) a worthwhile daytrip for me. The house itself is beautiful, and the room was very well appointed and comfortable. The bed was especially comfortable. Also, there is a lovely terrace on the top floor, which provides a nice place to sit and relax and stare out over the madinah and the surrounding hills. I would definitely return to Dar Kenza.

1 2 Next » last »