Dar Labchara Reviews

8 Derb Lebchara, Souiket Ben Safi, Talaa sghira, Fez, Morocco

Really nice! Like to come back there soon!

• 19th Apr 2013

Very friendly staff, that was eager and helpful in organising any of our wishes from Morrocan tea (loads of it) to arranging a guided tour of the medina. Can get cold in the offseason, so bring a jacket!

• 28th Feb 2013
  • Poland

This riad is actually pretty easy to find. It’s located between the Blue Gate and the souk. The staffs are really friendly and helpful especially Jalal. They also provided a big breakfast, I didn’t need to have lunch and only had dinner. However I don’t really like yellow dim light, but in all hostels/riads I stayed in Morocco they use this kind of light, so I guess this is normal. I really wished for a reading lamp by bedside when I was there so I can read before I went to sleep.

Beautiful guesthouse in a fantastic location in the medina! Inside the house is like a palace - with beautiful moroccan tiles and even a fountain! The rooms are large and comfortable, with clean ensuite. The staff were super friendly and helpful and the breakfast was amazing! Don't forget to go up to the rooftop terrace to see a stunning view of the medina. I will definitely come back to stay here again!

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts