Dar Lalla Kenza Reviews

5 derb Sidi Hssayne Klaklieyener, Medina Fez, Fez, Morocco

We had a lovely stay at Dar Lalla Kenza. The staff were so kind and helpful, and the location was very convenient. Breakfast in the mornings was absolutely delicious! We missed the hostel and the wonderful people as soon as we had left. Thanks for such a great stay!

Dear Rachel Thank you, . It was a pleasure to have you here !

The house the hostel is in is worth the stay, it's beautiful. Easy access to the medina and super friendly staff, who can organise good tours easily.

Thanks you so Much for your lovely words about hostel . we are really doing our best to offer you a pleasant time to all our Guest. we invite you all to enjoy the hospitality of Dar Lalla Kenza Kind regards Ben

The location is great, follow the direction and you should not have any trouble. The place is currently being renovated, so the atmosphere is not great. The terrace is beautiful and the breakfast is amazing. The toilet in the dormitory room needs work. It smells horrible :(

Hello saikia The hostel now done with renovated. everything looks perfect.I hope to see you next time for cup of tea

I picked this hostel based on photographs and positive reviews on staff. However I found neither qualities whilst staying at Dar Lalla Kenza. The hostel is currently being renovated so the main lobby is unfurnished and chaotic with majntainance workers, drilling, water leakages. The staff perhaps were stressed by this as I found them extremely rude and dismissive towards me. Breakfast was mediocre, not the same as pictured/described. I was overcharged for my room. Wouldn't recommend to stay now.

• 24th Dec 2014

Hello Katinka our place had some renovation and for some reason. we are sorry for that; we done the work and been fixed now.I hope to see u again our hostel Kind regards Ben

Can't really shower so don't stay for more than a few nighs, but everything else was good. Breakfast was cool

• 29th Nov 2014

Really nice place, wry helpful staff

• 26th Oct 2014

Dorm room is not very nice but I'm sure the private rooms are better. Staff go above and beyond expectations though!

I canot fault my stay here it was superb! Wifi everywhere running hot water and clean. Ben is an amazing host and always willing to help with anything nothing is too much trouble. And Allen very friendly and welcoming I highly recommend staying here to everyone and will definitely come back to stay here the next time I stay in Fes.

• 7th Oct 2014

広場からすぐなので大変わかりやすいです。朝食は一日目はパンばかりでしたが笑、二日目はヨーグルトやゆで卵もくれました。ただ、7人部屋は狭く、かなりギュウギュウ。屋上の部屋で、実際4階に当たると思うのですが、トイレがそのシャワールームか1階にしかないのがちょっと不便かも。 あとはベンもいい人ですが、お掃除係の人とかへの態度は気になったかも。 でも概していい人かなとは思います

Very nice Stay in Fes. Ben, the owner, Showed us around And gave us a very nice Start to morocco!

Nice hostel in a really cool house in the Medina (near Place R'sif). Ben is really nice and helpful. You can book trips, guides and taxis from him (you probably pay less if you organize that yourself). Everything is clean, it has a nice roof-terrace and a really great breakfast! And you can always relax on the couches in the patio. The only little problem is that the dorm room is on top of the building and it can get quite warm in there. Highly recommended, I would definitely stay there again!

I had a great time in the hostel!Ben was very attentive and helped me from the first moment to the end.I strongly recommend the place!

• 21st Aug 2014

Very conveniently located near the main transit point, Place R'cif. I stayed in the 7 bed dormitory which was fine although it's by the atrium and the heat from the building often passes into the dorm. Beautiful terrace for night talks. The owner, Ben was helpful and is a funny man. Pleasant stay overall.

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts