Dar Lalla Kenza Reviews

5 derb Sidi Hssayne Klaklieyener, Medina Fez, Fez, Morocco

Can't really shower so don't stay for more than a few nighs, but everything else was good. Breakfast was cool

• 29th Nov 2014

Really nice place, wry helpful staff

• 26th Oct 2014

Dorm room is not very nice but I'm sure the private rooms are better. Staff go above and beyond expectations though!

I canot fault my stay here it was superb! Wifi everywhere running hot water and clean. Ben is an amazing host and always willing to help with anything nothing is too much trouble. And Allen very friendly and welcoming I highly recommend staying here to everyone and will definitely come back to stay here the next time I stay in Fes.

• 7th Oct 2014

広場からすぐなので大変わかりやすいです。朝食は一日目はパンばかりでしたが笑、二日目はヨーグルトやゆで卵もくれました。ただ、7人部屋は狭く、かなりギュウギュウ。屋上の部屋で、実際4階に当たると思うのですが、トイレがそのシャワールームか1階にしかないのがちょっと不便かも。 あとはベンもいい人ですが、お掃除係の人とかへの態度は気になったかも。 でも概していい人かなとは思います

Very nice Stay in Fes. Ben, the owner, Showed us around And gave us a very nice Start to morocco!

Nice hostel in a really cool house in the Medina (near Place R'sif). Ben is really nice and helpful. You can book trips, guides and taxis from him (you probably pay less if you organize that yourself). Everything is clean, it has a nice roof-terrace and a really great breakfast! And you can always relax on the couches in the patio. The only little problem is that the dorm room is on top of the building and it can get quite warm in there. Highly recommended, I would definitely stay there again!

I had a great time in the hostel!Ben was very attentive and helped me from the first moment to the end.I strongly recommend the place!

• 21st Aug 2014

Very conveniently located near the main transit point, Place R'cif. I stayed in the 7 bed dormitory which was fine although it's by the atrium and the heat from the building often passes into the dorm. Beautiful terrace for night talks. The owner, Ben was helpful and is a funny man. Pleasant stay overall.

Nice hostel, good location in the old town.

Thanks Ben for all your help in Fès !

• 22nd Jul 2014

Very easy to find, and a short walk from the medina. The staff were not very professional/organized in checking us in. Felt more like a college dorm than a professional organization. Our locker was kind of defective, so low security on that end. Overall, it was a positive atmosphere, clean, and a fair price.

We were there during ramadam and the hostel was quite empty hehe but it's a very nice place and the staff (Ben) is very helpful, friendly and nice to have a conversation and tell what to do/where to go.

Small hostel just outside of the old souks .

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts