Dar Lalla Kenza Reviews

5 derb Sidi Hssayne Klaklieyener, Medina Fez, Fez, Morocco

Really nice place, wry helpful staff

• 26th Oct 2014

Dorm room is not very nice but I'm sure the private rooms are better. Staff go above and beyond expectations though!

I canot fault my stay here it was superb! Wifi everywhere running hot water and clean. Ben is an amazing host and always willing to help with anything nothing is too much trouble. And Allen very friendly and welcoming I highly recommend staying here to everyone and will definitely come back to stay here the next time I stay in Fes.

• 7th Oct 2014

広場からすぐなので大変わかりやすいです。朝食は一日目はパンばかりでしたが笑、二日目はヨーグルトやゆで卵もくれました。ただ、7人部屋は狭く、かなりギュウギュウ。屋上の部屋で、実際4階に当たると思うのですが、トイレがそのシャワールームか1階にしかないのがちょっと不便かも。 あとはベンもいい人ですが、お掃除係の人とかへの態度は気になったかも。 でも概していい人かなとは思います

Very nice Stay in Fes. Ben, the owner, Showed us around And gave us a very nice Start to morocco!

Nice hostel in a really cool house in the Medina (near Place R'sif). Ben is really nice and helpful. You can book trips, guides and taxis from him (you probably pay less if you organize that yourself). Everything is clean, it has a nice roof-terrace and a really great breakfast! And you can always relax on the couches in the patio. The only little problem is that the dorm room is on top of the building and it can get quite warm in there. Highly recommended, I would definitely stay there again!

I had a great time in the hostel!Ben was very attentive and helped me from the first moment to the end.I strongly recommend the place!

• 21st Aug 2014

Very conveniently located near the main transit point, Place R'cif. I stayed in the 7 bed dormitory which was fine although it's by the atrium and the heat from the building often passes into the dorm. Beautiful terrace for night talks. The owner, Ben was helpful and is a funny man. Pleasant stay overall.

Nice hostel, good location in the old town.

Thanks Ben for all your help in Fès !

• 22nd Jul 2014

Very easy to find, and a short walk from the medina. The staff were not very professional/organized in checking us in. Felt more like a college dorm than a professional organization. Our locker was kind of defective, so low security on that end. Overall, it was a positive atmosphere, clean, and a fair price.

We were there during ramadam and the hostel was quite empty hehe but it's a very nice place and the staff (Ben) is very helpful, friendly and nice to have a conversation and tell what to do/where to go.

Small hostel just outside of the old souks .

I had an awesome experience there, great location, friendly staff, everything was perfect! Ben (the owner) is awesome and will make sure you enjoy your stay!

The hostel is quite easy to find once you get to the right street (which you can reach by taxi). Ben was really friendly when we got there. We helped us to arrange a trip do the desert M went everything as he told us. It was an amazing experience and I'd definitely recommend a desert trip for those who don't know now for sure if they should do this. If you are planning to visit Fez and then Marrakesh please make the first visit the desert and then go to Marrakesh, ask Ben for more information

The hostel was very comfortable with a lot of places to rest and talk to other visitors or the staff members. The directions look confusing but are actually really easy to follow in person. I don't think that there are really traditional directions that can be given... He helped us set up a trip to the desert that was good! We saw some awesome monkeys! The hostel was good but the owner was a little pushy about being paid/money things.

Staff were excellent, Ben is incredibly friendly and helpful. The breakfast, hand made was excellent and delicious. The location of it was great, just right in the middle of Medina. A great, relaxed hostel with a chill vibe. Would definitely come again. Thank you Ben for our stay on Dar Lalla Kenza, and thank you for organizing such great trip to the desert with camels, and all the stuff. Thank you for my great times in Morocco.

Thank to Rita and Ben who were working in the hostel, rooms are amazing, its clean, beakfast is good, location is good too in the center of the old Medina. Thank you Pauline

• 6th Jun 2014

This is a nice simple place. The single ensuite room is small but practical. Shower was hot, a towel was included, so was a large fan. I could not get wifi in the room, but got it in the reception and 2nd floor. They serve a nice breakfast of eggs, bread, fruit and tea or coffee. The roof has a good view of Fes, looking over the east, I think. It is actually easy to access, and is very near the street.

Hostel is very beautiful!Has perfect location,very easy to mindyourself.The terrace....you must go and feel it.Beautiful view on Medina.If i will come back to Fes,and i think i will one day,for sure i will go to this hostel.Ben,thank you for everything,great job,thank you for atmosphere and i hpe so that we will se each other as soon as possible.In challah! ;)

View all Fez Bed and Breakfasts