Dar Lalla Kenza Reviews

5 derb Sidi Hssayne Klaklieyener, Medina Fez, Fez, Morocco

Good location and pretty good breakfast

I had an amazing stay at Dar Lalla Kenza. Ben and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful, and the atmosphere that they created was a perfect little oasis outside of the hustle and bustle of the medina. They offer a delicious breakfast and are constantly spreading good vibes with the music that is always playing.

• 27th May 2014

Ben (the owner) is The Best!! I stayed here for three weeks and was happy from the day I arrived till the day I left. Sad to leave though.. My best night was smoking the shisha on the rooftop, which had an amazing view over Fes. Ben also helped me with booking a trip to the desert and a bus trip to chefchouen. The rooms are nice and clean, the terrace as mentioned before is a great place to relax after a busy day in Fes and breakfast is included as well! I would recommend it to everyone

• 13th May 2014

Ben, the guy who runs the place, is a nice guy, but make no mistake, he is in it for the money. As a host, he definitely needs some more years of practice. We had a few situations regarding his attitude that got me and my girlfriend a bit irritated. Also, do not book the ensuite double room downstairs. Very little privacy, it is incredibly humid and the bed definitely has bedbugs, my girlfriend got dozens of bites during our 2 nights stay. Other rooms seem ok.

The hostel is a big beautiful Riad and the private rooms are also wonderful!

What can i say! Ben is the master, that kind of person you want to meet when you go on holidays, he's super friendly, the place is amazing, the best i have in 10 days in Morocco, you can chill out on the lovely terrace he has, really close to the medina, easy to find, 5 stars. Wish you the best and many thanks for your help, inshallah. Tiziano.

1 2 Next » last »