Dar Lalla Kenza Reviews

5 derb Sidi Hssayne Klaklieyener, Medina Fez, Fez, Morocco

Perfect for immersing yourself in the old town

This hostal has excellent location,good conditions for comfortable living,pleasant and helpfull staff (Ben& Ahmed).Also I met a lot of interesting people here.I like it and I will recommend it for my friends who want to travel to Fez.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Spain

The staff were extremely flexible with our needs - being changed a mixed dorm to female only on the request of my companion. Akhmed was extremely friendly and welcoming bringing us to his home for part of EID. Rescued us on a occassion! Some strange, and offensive ideas, expressed by one staff member over Christianity. Would not enter conversations about religion or Western culture here; very judgemental about how Westerners live their lives. Otherwise would recommend this hostel.

Dar Lalla Kenza is a great place to stay! The place has a roof terrace with a great view and it is very close to the medina and the main square. The two guys who are running it are really cool and are really connecting with their guests. The hostel is quite small, which is a good thing because you get to know all the other guests and creates a very cozy atmosphere. I had a fantastic time there and I'd definitely recommend this place to everyone!!

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Spain

It was so good time here in this hostel. very kind and funny hostel managers. They said all about this city when i asked them. The facility, location is also really good. staying in this hostel is like in middle of the really moroccan medina. You can get the tasty breakfast meal. The breads are all made by the hostel manager. You would be very satisfied with staying here. Really thank you and nice to meet you here Ben and Omar! I really miss here.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

nice people and great location

Great place, stunning architecture, kind service, everything you need included (delicious breakfast and mint tea, yummy!). Hostel is placed near the old medina, the owner is super kind and helpful. Thank you Ben for your great time

1 2 Next » last »