Dar Lunab Reviews

Kennaria db boutouil, 4, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco

Our stay at Dar Lunab was great! The owner was very nice and provided us with a lovely breakfast in the mornings whenever we were ready to eat. There is a kitchen to use at all hours of the day and all other facilities are nice and clean. The riad was beautiful, my only complaint is that it is on a very small, dark alley that felt a little unsafe walking to as soon as it got dark out.

Excellent place! It was easy to find it, is near to the square Jaama el Fna (5 min.). I read reviews about it is difficult to find it, but It doesn't. Ahmed, the owner, sent me a map and, in fact, I found it without any problem. The Riad is hide from the main street, so It is quite and relaxing place. There are big and comfortable rooms to relax. We had the breakfast in the terrace every morning with the sun tanned us. We slept in a room without bathroom. It is big, good mattress and clean.

Great location just five minutes from the main square. The owner is very helpful, the wifi is good, everything is clean!!

View all Marrakech Bed and Breakfasts