Dar Mounir Reviews

Zanket Kadi Almi Hay Souika Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco

My stay at Dar Mounir was fantastic! I traveled alone in Morocco for almost 2 month and spent 5 days in chefchaouen at Dar Mounir. Delicious Breakfast is included in the price and you get a double room when booking as a single person. The bathroom with a fantastic waterfall shower is ensuite. You got Air Con and a TV. The cleaning ladies clean the room every day, they even replace the soap. Everything is super clean. The staff is so helpful and the owners are still active themselves.Thumbs up

it is the best budget hotel in chauen!

This hotel, also called "Hotel Italiano," is quaint and welcoming. When we arrived I was told that they didn't know were we still coming because I had not "confirmed" the reservation the day before. This was quickly resolved and we were given a room without much issue. Although the low entryways and stairwells required both my friend and I to crouch and duck to prevent hitting our heads, it was a comfortable stay. We enjoyed basic breakfast (bread/jams/coffee/juice) on the roof, hot showers, and good wifi.