Watch local Fassi artisans trade their handicrafts, hear the Call To Prayer reverberate around the ancient medina of Fez from our rooftop tent & breathe in air aromatic with Moroccan spices. Enjoy Berber Whisky (mint tea!) while you relax in Dar Rabha and share tips with other travellers in the main salon.
Dar Rabha staff are only too happy to share our magnificent, multi-faceted city with you! Ask us for directions to the secret garden, Merinid Tombs, Fez's famous leather tanneries or the best place to try a camel burger. We love our Dar (traditional Moroccan residential house) and look forward to welcoming you to Fez and our guesthouse.
* Cancellation: 1 day before arrival
* Payment upon arrival: Cash Only
* Check Out: 12pm. If later than 12pm an extra night will be charged.
* Breakfast: 8.45am - 11am
* No curfew
* No pets
* Taxes included in price
* 24/7 reception
* Remote air-conditioning/heating in all rooms
* Free wi-fi
* Constant hot/cold water
* Tour information desk (Sahara, Ifrane, Horse-riding around Fez, Chefchaouen)
* Laundry service
* Cooking classes
* Hammam (Moroccan spa) trips
* Moroccan dance classes [women only]