Dar Rabha Reviews

41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina, Fez, Morocco

The manager Said was amazing, so friendly and hospitable. He was always around to help answer any questions and give is advice on our trip. When we decided last minute to stay an extra night he was very accommodating. The free breakfast in the morning was great! The location was vvrry central. The rooftop terrace is wonderful, but it could do with another lamp during the evenings. The we stayed in a 6 person room and it was very comfortable. the beds are a little squeaky but nothing crazy.

• 3rd Feb 2016

hello thank you so much

An average hostel, it has quite small rooms but a good supply of hot water for the showers. The staff are friendly and willing to help with information but there are no lockers, just a safe which they let you use for free but personally I am not happy to just hand over my belongings. Breakfast is included for free (really good jam) and they offer a laundry service which can be taken care of whilst you're out (for a small amount) but other than that there's not much to make it stand out.

The location was perfect, they serve free flowing tea and coffee, the staff are helpful and the breakfast is great. Highly recommended

very friendly and helpful all the staff in there.

Amazing staff (thanks Said and thanks to the other receptionnists as well as the cleaning lady). Great location in the historical center. Friendly atmosphere

Very nice and helpful staff. Delicious breakfast. Rooms are clean and ambiance is nice. Wish they had computers available for the guests and more bathrooms for the shared rooms.

thank you so much that give more energy to do the best

We went to this hostel after 2 days in the desert and getting there was like finding a Oasis. Beds are very confortable, bathrooms are inside the room, rooms are cosy and beautiful, in the afternoon you'll always find new friends drinking tea in the lobby. The beakfast is very nice and the staff make their best for you to feel confortable and safe. Said, the manager, walked my friend twice to the bus station, cause she was afraid of going alone. He also waited till 1am to walk us to our taxi.

i'm so happy to see that thank you so much

Siad and his staff were so great. This place is amazing. You have a great breakfast and the staff is really knowledgeable about Fes and give out good advice about where to go and what to do. I booked for 3 and then stayed 2 more. I would for sure come back and stay again

hello my friend you are so gentle i recommended you in any time

The staff people Said and Aziz are amazing! Super easy people, gave attention to everything I needed. I had such a great time! Thank you so much!

You welcome estrella .Said as a manager is ready to receive you again

I spent really good time in this hostel, very good ambience and teas! Staff lovely, very helpful. Highly recommended

A great place to stay in Fès! The staff are lovely and go out of their way to help you. They even showed us how to make a traditional tagine one night! It's right in the middle of the medina so close to food and shopping.

THANK YOU I RECOMENDED YOU AS A GUEST

When we arrived the staff was very short with us, saying "do you have a reservation?!" Once we proved we had a reservation, they let us enter the hostel and sit down, everyone was very pleasant for the rest of the stay. The bathroom was fine, but the shower was a little disappointing. Very beautiful hostel, people to meet. Would definitely stay again.

I believe you could try to improve your bathroom/showers. These are very small..... You are not creating extra value for your location (ex: extra services like dinner, beverages could be offered and you would earn extra money....).

• 5th Jan 2016

WE HAVE EXTRA SERVICES IF YOU LEARN OUR ACTIVITIES YOU CAN KNOW IT LIKES DINNER HAMAM.DAY TRIP.DAY TOUR ...

Had a great stay at Rahba. Stayed for 2 nights and the staff is excellent and go out of their way to make things comfortable. Said and Nordin do a lot to to help and know a lot about their city and the surrounding areas. There are a few around so if you're allergic take this into consideration. Other than that our stay was excellent!

thank you anton but i hope that you can do it in trip advisor

Friendly and very helpful staff, good breakfast, nice common area and terrace, quiet during the night. The day tours the hostel offers depend on availability of people and they don't inform this in advance, so it's important to keep in mind that even if the hostel staff confirm the tour by e-mail in advance, the tour may not happen.

THANK SO MUCH FOR YOU'R REVIEW BUT I LET IT YOU MEET THE RESPONSIBLE OF DAYS TOUR IS NOT MY FAULT IF I CONFIRM WITH YOU THAT MEANS YOU WILL PAY 160 EURO AND YOU WANT JUST TO SHARE IN GROUPE IS NOT MY FAULT IF THE GROUPE OF AGENCY DIDN'nt completed

The staff of the hostel was really nice. I had to change of room cause there was an overbooking (i understand this happens easily as hostels are advertised in different websites at the same time), that wasn't a problem for me, i just had to move backpack from I've room to the other a bit after my arrival. Unfortunately the new room I had the worst bed i have ever tried: The bed was made of polyester (porexpan as they say in Spanish) , you could know on it like in a door and at night was horrible

OMG!!! Amazing! A really nice hostel, I love it, but the staff! Really nice, they helped me with everything and answered every my question, I just don't have enough words to say how nice they are. I recommend it!!!

The best thing about it was the common room! And terrace, so beautiful! Decent breakfast, comfy beds. Limited bathrooms. We did have a laundry mixup, but it was easily resolved. There was no garbage can in the room, and the one in the bathroom was small. It would be nice to have lockers or something like that available. Great location and the staff was nice. Would come back but would also check out other hostels too.

thank you so much for you'r review because he will help us to change other things but in reality we deserve more than this not . you welcome in any time we are so proud to receive you

good place, good breakfast, good staff

• 17th Dec 2015

After spending 3 months in Europe. I came to Morocco and had the best hostel stay of my entire trip. The staff was so, so friendly. They greeted us at the door with some tasty Moroccan tea - and showed us to our rooms. The hostel is architecturally beautiful and the beds are the first comfortable hostel mattresses I have slept on. The staff were so kind and helpful - setting up a walking tour for us and recommending places to eat. I do not have one bad thing to say.