Dar Rabha Reviews

41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina, Fez, Morocco

The staff was really helpful and friendly! Some of the beds are of poor quality, but the rooms are clean. The location is good, at the edge of the medina so it's easy to find.

The beds were hard and rooms a bit cramped but food was delicious, staff was friendly, and transport from airport to hostel was seamless.

Very nice hostel, excellent location very nice building and a nice rooftop terrace. One or two days quite a few people where there so you could get to know lots of people, the next day it got very quiet and relaxing. The shower and toilet were together in my room, so it gets quite messy if you re not the first one to use them. I was not sure how to get to the bus station by myself so one the hostel guys walked me there and helped me buy a ticket. Thank you for the good time at your hostel!

I liked this hostel! The staff were really helpful, even going so far as to personally lead us to the Tanneries. It was beautiful and breakfast was delicious. My only complaint is that I booked their deluxe double private room (which was lovely enough) but it was beside the main lobby/hangout area, which was very loud past midnight. I had hoped that the hostel would assume that in booking a private room, guests would also expect some quiet. I would recommend the dorms but not the private rooms.

• 17th Oct 2014

Nice hostel, good location, really chilled atmosphere. Staff were really friendly and so helpful will be returning in a couple of weeks :)

Great stay at the Dar Rabha! The staff's very nice and the facilities are enjoyable! We recommand!

We spend very lovely time in the hostel.The staff was very nice for us.The location is very good.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Poland

My 3 Australian friends and I spent 3 nights at Dar Rabha, and we couldn't have been happier with our stay! The beds are comfortable, bathroom is very clean, and to say that the staff are friendly would be a huge understatement! Everyone was always willing to go the extra mile to assist us with finding our way around the Medina, and recommending great restaurants. And all this for such a great price! We'll definitely be back and would recommend Dar Rabha to anyone!

• 18th Sep 2014

the rooftop terrace is really nice

• 5th Sep 2014

Great hostel, the best staff I've ever come across in a hostel! Tea always offered and would go out of their way to help you. The private room was a great size and extremely good value for money, breakfasts were really nice too! All in all great hostel!

Great hostel with the nicest staff and perfect location! Our room was comfortable and clean and breakfast was great. Definite recommend.

Great location right on edge of medina. Staff Friendly but didn't always comfortable...

Dar Rabha is a very nice hostel. The staff is nice and helpfull. The break fast, which is included, is good and we were invited to join the staff at their dinner. Our stay was very pleasant!

• 14th Jul 2014

It was a shame that when we were staying at this hostel that they had works going on up on the roof terrace, so it was not available. That left the courtyard as a chilling space, and it wasn't great. The beds in our room were of poor quality as in the first day 2 of them broke (we weren't messing about, just poor quality furniture). The staff were good enough to not charge us for the breakages, but they did accuse us of being a bunch of reckless idiots. Not great.

When I arrived at Dar Rabha, I was told they had shut down to deal with a bed bug infestation and was escorted to Dar Zohor. I appreciated the fact that they were dealing with the bed bug infestation properly and had made alternate plans for me.

dar rabha is the perfect place to stay in fez, perfectly located as a solo female traveler i didnt have any trouble finding my way back at night, and the staff is REALLY friendly and accommodating, very reasonably priced for all the value you get of the clean hostel, nice staff, and location.

• 16th Jun 2014

A nice place run by two brothers. Very good breakfast in the morning, and close to everything. The shower is tricky because is in the same space as the sink and toilet but I guess you get used to it.

Great stay all around. Breakfast was very good also

I Really don't know what to say After this amazing words: Thanks you so Much for your lovely words about hostel darrabha. we are really doing our best to offer you a pleasant time to all our Guest. we invite you all to enjoy the hospitality of hostel darrabha.

Staffs were really nice and kind, this Riad was just nearby main alleyways. The room was clean and the breakfast was big enough to charge travelers energy. Except the restaurant it recommended for me, i would like to give the hostel full points.

Dar Rabha is a great place to stay in Fez! Beautifully decorated with clean, nice rooms and very centrally located. They also serve a delicious breakfast! Would definitely recommend!