9.0
Superb 457 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 457 Total Reviews
Dar Rabha Located at 41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina, Fez.
Morocco
Fez 30000 41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina
90% 457
34.0616991 -4.9824070
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Great location, very friendly and helpful staff, and decorative interiors- great value for money!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
6.6

A/C was broken.

thank you for you'r review but normally we give it to the other ventilature to rafraich the room

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Overall it was a nice and clean hostel. The staff was helpful, the breafast was good but there were no lockers.

hello thank you so much for you'r review

• Australia, Female, 31-40
5th Jul 2016

I loved my stay at Dar Rabha! From the moment I arrived in Fez nothing was too much for the owner Said. The hostel is decorated in traditional Moroccan style and the rooftop looks out over the medina. The vibe is welcoming and chilled and makes it easy to meet other travellers. I can't give Said enough praise. He organised airport transfers, day trips, tours, meals, helped carry bags after long hours travelling and so much more. I would definitely recommend Dar Rabha to anyone staying in Fez.

hello thak you for that review really we love it

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

This hostel was amazing! It had a great location in the Medina and the host was absolutely amazing. They gave us so much advice and helped us with any problems we had. The hostel itself was really nice and the breakfast was great too. We loved this hostel and would definitely go back :)

hello thank you so much and you welcome in any time

2nd Jul 2016
4.3

The only bathroom on the floor was inside of the room I stayed in. No lock on the door and no lockers. Room was clean but bathroom was moldy. There were very few people in the hostel while I was there.

HELLO thank you so much for you'r review firstley we are budget hostel not luxury place and a lot of poeple know that . this is the lower session because of ramadan is for that in all morocco theres nn touriste . my friend we are from the best in my city the save box in my office if you asked i will put what you want inside and you booked a dormitory how many keys i need for all theres the camera in the coridor

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

5-stars hostel service! Was sick on the first day I reached the hostel and the hostel staff promptly volunteered to bring me to the only opened pharmacy in the area (during ramadan period). Clean facilities, safe location near the entrance of the medina, great price, friendly staff and impeccable service..

HELLO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU4R REVIEW WE ARE so proud about it

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
26th Jun 2016
7.7

Nice riad in a good location on the outskirts of the medina (old city), meaning the markets are accessible and you don't get too lost trying to find it. Rooms and bathrooms were tidy and comfortable, and there's a nice little rooftop terrace. Good value for money. The staff and atmosphere weren't bad, but not quite as good as some of the other hostels we stayed in.

HELLO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU4R REVIEW WE ARE so proud about it but the point is not faire hhhh

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

I loved my stay at Dar Rabha. It was easy to find with the directions from Hostelworld and the staff were very welcoming and kind. If I were ever to go back to Fes I would stay there again.

HELLO thank you so much for you'r review we are really so proud about it

• Spain, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Said and the other employees were so nice and helped us a lot! You can trust them, no doubts. As it was our time in Morocco, and being all four 22-year-old girls, they gave us very useful advice about how to move in the Medina as well as how to deal with different situations. The first days, Said guided us through the streets and recommended where to book different activities, such as the trips in chefchouen or the desert. They also prepared a cake for a birthday of one of us!

HELLO thank you so much for that review because he give us more energy to give all our help for others