Superb 405 Total Reviews
Superb 405 Total Reviews
Dar Rabha Located at 41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina, Fez.
Morocco
Fez 30000 41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina
91% 405
34.0616991 -4.9824070
    Rooms available

• mingjoelee
  • Hong Kong, Female, 41+
17th May 2016

I from Hong Kong, First Thanks for Staff /Said who work there, very nice youth man helping a lot for my 4 day Stay. The night I was there 11pm. He got outside the street to walk me in the Hostel. The next few day ,Hostel Owner and Staff help me a lot for my trip. They really take care you like family. Is Clean, Very good price $7 US a day, I try to give the Staff both each $5 Euro tip. But they don't want it. Is the best hostel staff I ever stay ! Thanks again !

• Pakistan, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016

Great people (the management team comes with 100% recommendation) and nice location, excellent value for money too. But the bathroom upstairs is way too small - its wet and dingy and smells pretty bad too. Some maintenance work there would be a good idea. But I'm also very particular about a clean bathroom, if its less important to you, then choose this place without a second thought :)

12th May 2016

I only stayed for a night so was not there for a long time. The one guy on staff was really friendly when I arrived around 10:30 or 11pm. I can't say much about the atmosphere or facilities but the bed was comfy and the other people I met briefly were nice and the price was right!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th May 2016
7.1

The staff makes this place. Say hi to the turtle if you can find him! The place is hard to find but puts you right in the Medina. Had a great stay here. Best mint tea I've had in all of morocco. Lack lustre English, but he's happy to try and help!

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016

Beautiful hostel in a great location, near Bab Bou Jeloud Gate. It was easy to find, thanks to the detailed directions the hostel provided. Anyways, the bathrooms are quite small but totally it was OK. It also easy to catch Taxi from here too. Overall recommended.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016

I was unable to find the hostel when my first arrival at night. But the staff was nice to pick me up at the post office. Beautiful riad. The staff was generally nice and helpful. I got everything I need during my stay.

• anangeluiza2407
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
4th May 2016

This hostel was nearly perfect! I was warmly welcomed by Said and his team. Me, as a female solo traveller, was very grateful to have these guys helping me find my way. They went with me to the bus station so I could buy my tickets to Chefchaouen. They showed me the way to their favourite restaurants at the Medina, etc. I'm really greateful for all the help. I had a fantastic time at Dar Rabah and totally recommend it!

30th Apr 2016

It was SO nice to arrive to Dar Rabha as our first home in Morocco. We received so much kindness and a lot of yummy mint tea! The first night we arrived, we arrived a little late, but our hosts were still awake and willing to walk us to a cute terrace cafe/restaurant so we could have dinner. We enjoyed a guided tour, saw the panoramic view of the old city, and Said was very sweet with us during the whole stay. Even waking up early to take us to the bus our last day. Thank you for everything!!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

It was the second time I booked this hostel as staff is very nice and helpful and the facilities are okey! I recommend Dar Rabha!!!

29th Apr 2016

Great place to stay in Fez, the environment is really good, everybody is nice and friendly. Good Moroccan breakfast! They have two terraces where you can sit and hang out with other travelers and see the medina.