Dar Rabha

Fabulous 741 Total Reviews

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2017
7.7

Beautiful building with simple, nice and spacious, but imperfect privates. The toilet lid and seat were completely loose (you could lift them off the toilet). There was a sink but the water would runs on the floor cause there is no drain pipe. Shower was nice, but above sink and toilet so that it showers the whole bathroom. Breakfast was great for the room prices! Location perfect! Staff was kinda helpful and nice but gave some wrong info for medina tour price so we had to pay more.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2017
8.0

A large group of us rented several rooms. Luckily my room was not affected, however in another room we found bed bugs. Staff was not concerned about the issue and did little to reconcile the problem. Great value for breakfast, location, decor and convenience. Staff was very helpful in pointing out near by sights. Too bad they were dismissive of the bedbug issue. I am returning to fes in August, I will not return to the riad nor recommend it to others for that reason. Bedbugs=gross

hello thank you my friend for your advice as you know the bedbug is not in you dormitory part of building is in one room on private are we already close this part and do the medcine plus an all cleans room for all the hostel . but bed bugs my friend theres many guests who from desert or chefchoun we can't stop our guest and check theire staff . that what i explain for your friend . thanks a lot

28th Jun 2017
7.7

The whole time we were there, the shower was dripping. Not only did this make the bathroom floor wet, but it was upsetting because it would have been a simple fix, but they just seemed to not care about the water they were wasting the few times it was called to their attention. The hostel workers also connected us to a tour guide for a desert tour from Fez to Marrakech who seemed very skeevy and made us feel uncomfortable. Breakfast is nice, beds are comfy, linens are provided, good location.

thank you for your review and show us some small probleme to fixed . for the desert tour is our company who organised from a long time ago and we are the chepeast one ine in fes you can look on trip advisor or other website but we never push someone to do it when you ask about information will give you everything with prices and the rest decision is yours may be is misunderstanding time but is ok thank again.

26th Jun 2017

The place was practically empty when I visited but the hostel is large and super chill. Breakfast is nice and the staff are accommodating. It seemed to me the hostel was in the middle of a renovation or they ran out of money because stuff (especially the bathroom and roof) had a rushed and unfinished feel to them. Not really a problem tho and I would stay here again.

• England, Female, 41+
21st Jun 2017
8.0

The staff are great & v helpful. I had a tiny en suite room - the mirror room, which was v cute & cleaned every day. The only drawback was I found it a bit noisy - from surrounding families - so don't forget to take earplugs!! I would definitely recommend & return next time.

thanks a lot

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017
8.0

They charged me more than I expected because of a Country Tax. The Hostel was very nice and people there too! They´'ll give you all the info that you want.

thanks

17th Jun 2017

No locks on doors for the dorms or lockers in rooms but this seems to be the norm for Morocco. Overall a very pleasant stay in a beautiful building positioned to have easy access to both the medina and the surrounding streets. Would recommend.

thanks

• Indonesia, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

Before departing to Morocco, I e-mailed the hostel staff to pick us up at the Fez airport, the cost was 15 euro for two people & I will recommend to you to do that too. Overall the room was very nice with our own toilet & bathroom for 6 people. It was clean and has an air conditioner, which was ideal for Morocco in the summer. The hostel located in a perfect place, in the heart of Medina and close to the Blue Gate. A lot of good foods around and we also got to try Hammam service from here :)

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017
6.0

The hostel was okay but we booked a private room and I felt this was not value for money and I was overcharged. Can definitely get better value for money for the private rooms elsewhere in fez and whilst we payed for the hostel atmosphere there wasn't really much on.

thank you for your review but why you didn't sait that you didn't respect the muslim culture and you make a lot of noise during the hostel without any respect for other guest

8th Jun 2017

Excellent place, very close to the blue gate, very helpful staff. The room was big with air conditioning. The breakfast was quite poor but still ok for the price of the room. Internet is working in the ground and first floor but not sure in the top floor. Totally recommended

thanks a lot