Dar Rabha Reviews

41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina, Fez, Morocco

Dar Rabha is a very nice hostel. The staff is nice and helpfull. The break fast, which is included, is good and we were invited to join the staff at their dinner. Our stay was very pleasant!

• 14th Jul 2014

It was a shame that when we were staying at this hostel that they had works going on up on the roof terrace, so it was not available. That left the courtyard as a chilling space, and it wasn't great. The beds in our room were of poor quality as in the first day 2 of them broke (we weren't messing about, just poor quality furniture). The staff were good enough to not charge us for the breakages, but they did accuse us of being a bunch of reckless idiots. Not great.

dar rabha is the perfect place to stay in fez, perfectly located as a solo female traveler i didnt have any trouble finding my way back at night, and the staff is REALLY friendly and accommodating, very reasonably priced for all the value you get of the clean hostel, nice staff, and location.

• 16th Jun 2014

A nice place run by two brothers. Very good breakfast in the morning, and close to everything. The shower is tricky because is in the same space as the sink and toilet but I guess you get used to it.

Great stay all around. Breakfast was very good also

Staffs were really nice and kind, this Riad was just nearby main alleyways. The room was clean and the breakfast was big enough to charge travelers energy. Except the restaurant it recommended for me, i would like to give the hostel full points.

Dar Rabha is a great place to stay in Fez! Beautifully decorated with clean, nice rooms and very centrally located. They also serve a delicious breakfast! Would definitely recommend!

Very good place to stay, very good location. Staff help with whatever you need. Breakfast very good but there are not so many food, if you want to repeat you have to ask and the women was not so happy with this.

clean, nicely decorated and organized place to stay. helpful and open staff. the best part of this hotel is located on the roof - there is great chill-room. internet, PC, breakfest, towels... all was fine and nothing suprised us in negative way. like it!

A very enjoyable stay! We could have used more guidance from the staff about which tour guides to use and what direction we should walk in to get to the souk.

Excellent breakfast, good location, beautiful decor. No lockers for passports or electronics. Most members of the staff were very helpful and friendly, but one of the owners(?) was very disrespectful to several guests on the same night.

I Really don't know what to say After this amazing words: Thanks you so Much for your lovely words about hostel darrabha. we are really doing our best to offer you a pleasant time to all our Guest. we invite you all to enjoy the hospitality of hostel darrabha. but i will

Great staff. Nice breakfast (the best I had in Morocco). There are no lockers but the staff have to personally open the door to you, so I felt safe leaving my stuff. Also, the manager put my valuables into the safe when I went to the Hammam. Staff booked everything for me and walked me personally to taxis etc. Easy to find once you got to the post office the first day. Close to the souks and Blue Gate. Great place to stay if you want a quiet hostel. Thanks a million :)

I Really don't know what to say After this amazing words: Thanks you so Much for your lovely words about hostel darrabha. we are really doing our best to offer you a pleasant time to all our Guest. we invite you all to enjoy the hospitality of hostel darrabha. mehdi

pretty good hostel. clean, good breakfast, nice terrace, friendly staff. i didnt enjoy the wetrooms though, i prefer the bathroom and floor to be dry after someone takes a shower. i would stay here again, but i would also consider trying some other hostels in fez first.

great hostel,very good staff,good location and nice friendly atmosphere would recommend to anyone.

The staff was really amazing always trying to help and provide information. Plus, with the directions from the reservation was really easy to find the hostel that is in a good location to shop and close to good places to eat.

• 30th Mar 2014

Good location in the medina but easy to find and close to taxis. Nice staff. Good WiFi. Great breakfast.

The staff was amazing. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. We didn't want to get hassled walking through the souk to get to the tanneries, so one of the staff guided us through and didn't charge us a thing. The first day as we were leaving to do some site seeing a few miles away, one of the staff offered to give us a ride so we wouldn't get lost and he wouldn't let us pay him for transportation. Only complaint was small bathrooms. But everything was really clean.

• 8th Feb 2014

We had a great stay at Dar Rabha. The Staff were really helpful and friendly! Perfect located close to Bab Boujloud - The gate to the medina. It would be grat to have a heater in the room during the winter:)! Great and big breakfast included!