Dar Rabha Reviews

41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina, Fez, Morocco

Great time at Dar Rabha, staff super friendly, great rooftop terrace and perfect location right in the Medina.

Extremely friendly staff - invited us to their Ramadan dinner, felt like staying in someone's home

Relatively easy to find. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great lounge for relaxing and meeting fellow travelers.

During the check in we must pay 15 euro more... it was the price from the account. So we payed the account twice... I hope that we became the money back...

• 1st Jun 2015

The staff is nice and very helpful. The hostel is right in the Medina which is very convenient. The breakfast is included, very good, and filling. The rooms and bathrooms are clean. We enjoyed are stay and would recommend it!

Very nice place with nice staff!! Breakfast was delicious and very well served. Not a problem to find the place in the medina. Only problem the air conditioner was not working in our room.

The recommendation for those who are not very adventurous: take the taxi indicated by the hotel, because the hostel's address is within the medina. No access by car and to communicate with the taxi driver needs to speak Arabic or a little French,

Well located. Hostel offers transportation, food, and tours. Good service and hospitality.

Good riad style hostel, staff are friendly and nice roof terrace. Not much in the way of security but you can leave valuables in the safe downstairs. Hostel is down an alley - looks a bit dingy from the outside but much nicer inside, and in a good location.

Breakfast between 9:00-11:00 is way too late for me, by that time I want to be exploring the city. Furthermore, the showers (without cabin) are inside the small bathroom, which means if someone uses the shower, the bathroom is completely wet. It is quite common in Morocco, but I would prefer a separate shower. Big kudos for the staff though, very clean facilities, friendly staff, they even walked me towards a real traditional Hammam

Really helpful and kind staff. Watched them be exceptionally professional with some other difficult customers. Very impressed

Great place to stay, best locations, really helpful friendly and relaxed staff that make you feel at home, chilling atmosphere, cosy rooms and nice tarasse, really help to relax in this hectic city.

We shared a dorm with three other people. I slept in the top of the bunk and it moved a lot. One of the beds was to noisy and everybody woke up at night because of that. The wifi was acceptable. The breakfast is huge with a lot of bread and creps and jams, butter, tea, coffee, orange juice... but it takes a bit to be served. Good decoration and the personal was kindly and helpful.

I had a really great experience, staff treated me so well. Close to medina and safe.

• 30th Mar 2015

Dar Rabha is wonderful! The beds are comfortable, the staff is wonderful, so accommodating and they ask you for tea. The breakfast is delicious and incredible! Great locale!

All of the staff were extremely helpful, and they all took value in the hostel. There was a free continental breakfast and tea. If I ever went back to Fez, Morroco, I would stay here!

I actually booked a 6 beds dorm but I stayed at 4 beds dorm which was not better because I slept on a matress which is placed so near the ceiling so I always had to bent down. There was no socket to charge my phone. The bathroom is so small and old. Above all it's too near another bed so I felt uncomfortable when I use it. The breakfast was ok but starts too late. Almost from 9:00. It will be served person by person and it includes some different kind of bread, jams, cheese and pudding.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Great value for the money. The breakfast each morning is amazing! They really take care of you at this hostel and will help you regarding walking tours, Hammams, and anything else you want to do! We found a great Berber shop we wanted to go back to but couldn't find it because the medina is so complicated. The next morning, one of the staff guided us all the way back there so we could buy the rugs we wanted. They're amazing! Great airport transport, as well. Would recommend this hostel 100%!!

I Really don't know what to say After this amazing words: Thanks you so Much for your lovely words about hostel darrabha. we are really doing our best to offer you a pleasant time to all our Guest. we invite you all to enjoy the hospitality of hostel darrabha

I stayed three nights at Dar Rabha and was lucky to have three amazing roomates. Dar Rabha is in the old town very close to the old centre (right next to the post office, 6 dh to carrefour per Taxi). Its a nice hostel, the foyer is incredible. the breakfast is amazing (go girls, you are awesome! and the staff is helpful. Showers were cold - 2 out of 3 times- on the third day reperations were finished and the showers were soooo nice :) (8 a.m.)

This place boasts a great location, close to many restaurants and cafes. It is clean and comfortable and attracts a wealth of different people. The toilet in our dorm was a little bit temperamental and ended up being quite inconvenient, but other than that, I enjoyed my stay here.