Dar Rabha Reviews

41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina, Fez, Morocco

The Hostel was very welcoming, I appreciated the words of wisdom about Fez and how to deal with people trying to sell me things. I felt that the exchange rate was a fair one when I paid in MHD. I didn't like the fact that I paid more for a 4 bed hostel room which then ended up being a 5 bed room. The directions were helpful and quite accurate on the website. The staff friendly and the breakfast fantastic. The sound travels a lot from the common area, noisy guests could be annoying.

• 23rd Nov 2014

The staff was really helpful and friendly! Some of the beds are of poor quality, but the rooms are clean. The location is good, at the edge of the medina so it's easy to find.

Great little hostel right on the edge of the Medina! The staff were excellent; they made us lunch for free when we arrived and took us to the tanneries and helped answer all our questions. The location was great, rooms were great, and the courtyard in the middle was perfect for meeting other travelers.

The beds were hard and rooms a bit cramped but food was delicious, staff was friendly, and transport from airport to hostel was seamless.

Very nice hostel, excellent location very nice building and a nice rooftop terrace. One or two days quite a few people where there so you could get to know lots of people, the next day it got very quiet and relaxing. The shower and toilet were together in my room, so it gets quite messy if you re not the first one to use them. I was not sure how to get to the bus station by myself so one the hostel guys walked me there and helped me buy a ticket. Thank you for the good time at your hostel!

I liked this hostel! The staff were really helpful, even going so far as to personally lead us to the Tanneries. It was beautiful and breakfast was delicious. My only complaint is that I booked their deluxe double private room (which was lovely enough) but it was beside the main lobby/hangout area, which was very loud past midnight. I had hoped that the hostel would assume that in booking a private room, guests would also expect some quiet. I would recommend the dorms but not the private rooms.

• 17th Oct 2014

Nice hostel, good location, really chilled atmosphere. Staff were really friendly and so helpful will be returning in a couple of weeks :)

1 2 Next » last »