Dar Rabha Reviews

41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina, Fez, Morocco

The heating system in the room was not working, however the bed covers were enough to sleep. It was just so cold when you were not asleep.

Hey guys...I had a really good time at the hostel! Nice rooms, beds, everything was really clean, the breakfest was good and the stuff helped a lot with our questions and were super friendly and funny guys. I booked 3 nights ahead and it was even possible to have a "break" on my reservation (I went on a spontaneous trip out of Fes) and still could stay at the hostel after I came back (without paying extra money) The rates are pretty expansive but its worth it!

• 31st Dec 2014

Very pleasant hostel, staff was nice, rooms are clean, bed was warm and comfortable (much to our delight after spending the previous nights in the desert), breakfast was also more varied than other places.

Best hostel in Morocco!! hot water, best staffs,tasty breakfast, beautiful hostel! and very close to the medina. staffs helped me everytime. I love there. if I ll go to morocco again, I stay this hostel again and I want to recommend this hostel to everyone!

A great place with friendly, helpful staff

Very friendly and helpful staff. The bathroom for the dormitory is a bit small.

We had a ground floor ensuite room that had very poor privacy: it had a glass door and window that was facing the common space so we always had to have the curtains on. The small window in the bathroom was facing the kitchen. Most of the staff did not speak English but you should get by just fine eith French. The Dar has a laundry service for 70 mad.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • martabastet
  • Croatia

Wonderful hostel! In a perfect location for exploring the center of the medina, very comfy beds (the first time-- we came back and received different beds, and one of them was a boxspring-- but I think that was the only bed like that, it's in the four-bedroom room, room #6). It's a relatively small hostel, so it becomes fantastic for socializing with other hostel-goers in their nice main room (we got two solid friends out of this place!). The breakfast in the morning is out of this world.

Location in the old Medina is pretty decent, I just wasn't a big fan of Fes overall (getting ripped off by locals in the markets). Nice terrace, lady was a bit hard to talk with.

one of the best hostel in morocco . very kind staff and nice breakfast

I Really don't know what to say After this amazing words: Thanks you so Much for your lovely words about hostel darrabha. we are really doing our best to offer you a pleasant time to all our Guest. we invite you all to enjoy the hospitality of hostel darrabha

i was a nice hoste, just for the price we pay it

• 27th Nov 2014