Dar Rabha Reviews

41 Derb Seraj, Fez Medina, Fez, Morocco

Great staff. Nice breakfast (the best I had in Morocco). There are no lockers but the staff have to personally open the door to you, so I felt safe leaving my stuff. Also, the manager put my valuables into the safe when I went to the Hammam. Staff booked everything for me and walked me personally to taxis etc. Easy to find once you got to the post office the first day. Close to the souks and Blue Gate. Great place to stay if you want a quiet hostel. Thanks a million :)

I Really don't know what to say After this amazing words: Thanks you so Much for your lovely words about hostel darrabha. we are really doing our best to offer you a pleasant time to all our Guest. we invite you all to enjoy the hospitality of hostel darrabha. mehdi

1 2 Next » last »