Dar Scotlandee Reviews

Hnain - Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco

A weird experience. Be advised there is no kitchen. It is more like living in someone's home... and I did not feel welcome throughout the stay. Would not stay again.

Michael, Regarding your comments, we do not offer kitchen facilities on the booking site, and we are listed as a "guest house" and state clearly that we are a family run establishment. If you wanted a hotel, you should have booked one. Regarding not being made to feel welcome, I find that hard to believe as we are described throughout the internet as a friendly Scottish family who go out of our way to make people feel welcome. Please check our other reviews.

The view from the guesthouse is AMAZING, delicious breakfasts, walk to the medina from the guest house is extremely enjoyable with the most gorgeous scenery on the way. Also it's perfectly situated to hike to surrounding scenic areas. Liam is awesome, he took us to the most delicious & authentic restaurant in Chaouen! Thanks for giving us such a wonderful stay ! This place is so relaxing and comfortable! I've already recommended this place since my stay and will continue to do so! Hope 2 b back

View all Chefchaouen Bed and Breakfasts