Dar Scotlandee Reviews

Hnain - Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco

Had an amazing stay. The owners are super nice and had great recommendations. Would definitely stay again!

What a fun hostel. All the reasons I like staying at hostels are all present here. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hostel is located on the side of the Rif Mountains as is the entire city. The two rooftop patios provide wonderful views and the hostel is close to the Medina. Breakfast is not free but very very inexpensive and tasty. There is also food available until 9pm. The city is very chill compared to the rest of Morocco and this hostel compliments that attitude. Stay here.

just great hostel. terry and his family were very nice and helpful . I did not have any problem during my stay I would like to stay this place again. I highly recommend this place.

Our first 100% hostel review. Excellent hosts. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

We really enjoyed staying at Dar Scotlandee and had a great time in Chefchouen. They were very kind and helpful and even gave me some honey and lemon when my throat hurt. Location is not central but about 15min walk downhill and to go back we would just take a taxi which was very cheap. (15 MAD I think).

• 30th Jul 2015