7.3
Very Good 98 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 98 Total Reviews
Dar Scotlandee Located at Hnain - Chefchaouen, , Chefchaouen.
Morocco
Chefchaouen 91000 Hnain - Chefchaouen
73% 98
35.1786666 -5.2706694
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

We loved our stay at Dar Scotlandee. The family and Angus the dog were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast costs a little extra but it's convenient and delicious. If English is your language it's a great place to get your pointers and tips from as they're fluent. A bit of a walk up from the Medina but worth it for the views. Felt very safe in this area. Pretty hostel decor.

• karnikas6854
  • Spain, Couple, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016
5.4

Overrated hostel in my opinion. I chose it because of it was the top rated in Chefchaouen, but it was just standard. Old hostel, nice location, staff not really caring about it at all.

Thanks for your review, however i must say that your opinions are a bit off the mark. I have recently stayed in lots of places at the same price as our hostel, I am absolutely certain that you will not find anywhere better for the price, either in Chaouen or Spain.A 4/10 for value for money, when a twin room, en-suite, with wi-fi, hot water, towels, toilet paper etc is only 27 euro's? I find your score completely insulting. Maybe, if you and your friend (who never even introduced himself) were more friendly and communicative, you would have realised that we are a very caring, family run BnB. We are always available to help our guests have the best time possible while staying with us, however, if you don't communicate with us....? We are not responsible for our rating, it is our guests who control that. Most guests have very nice, favorable things to say about their stay, and any problems, if communicated to one of us, will be rectified immediately. This is why we were so highty rated. All I can say is, "you can please some people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time. I might add that our guesthouse is spotlessly clean, we have great facilities, hot water is hot, beds are comfy, wi-fi is fast and with a choice of 4 public areas to relax in, I am perplexed as to which facilities were not up to your standards? Did you expect a 5 star place fpr a 2 star price? To any future guests reading this, can I just ask you to read our hotel description carefully before booking. It explains a lot about who and where we are. We don't wan't the wrong type of guest's booking with us. Chilled out, reasonable and friendly people only. Hope to see you soon...

19th Apr 2016

Liam was a great host and very knowledgeable about the city. The hostel is well kept but a bit outside the medina, about a 15 minute walk. I received great hospitality while I was there and was very greatful for Liam's friendliness and willingness to help. The terrace has a breathtaking view of Chefchaouen.

30th Mar 2016

Best hostel I ever stayed at. No competition what so ever. Worth every penny. Lovely atmosphere and lovely family feeling. U will love it. Perfect.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Wonderful place. Liam is a great guide, lets you know about all the local goods. Their drivers are superb. Could do with some heating in the downstairs bedrooms but overall a sterling choice.