Dar Tighoula Reviews

Douar Aitsouka Imlil, Imlil, Morocco

Only icecold water in the shower. Friendly owner though.

During my stay I almost started to feel like a member of this lovely family. The hostel is a meeting point for professional hikers, adventurous families and backpackers. All seem to feel quite at ease, which creates a great atmosphere.

Dar Tighoula was a great choice of a place. The family who runs it is very nice and friendly - they all speak English and are great hosts. The food there was very tasty and for the best price from our trip! It was rather cold in December, so we recommend to take warm clothing with you. They had internet and we met great people there on common dinners. LOVELY place with great atmosphere for the best price in Morocco!!! We really reccomend it!

I had a wonderful stay here! Ahmed and Khadija made me feel at home and really went far above and beyond what I was expecting for the price. I highly recommend this place!

We enjoyed our stay a lot and were very satisfied with everything. We definitely recommend it to others and would come back by ourselves as well. Must say, that staff were very caring and helped us a lot with our wishes and problems.

View all Imlil Bed and Breakfasts