Dar Tighoula Reviews

Douar Aitsouka Imlil, Imlil, Morocco

Ahmed and his family were extremely kind and accommodating! The food was delicious, and it's very nice because breakfast is included. The bed and breakfast was full of fellow travelers, most who were aiming to hike Mt. Toubkal. I would definitely recommend staying here if you want a welcoming atmosphere!

Very friendly place to stay, would happily recommend. Met some great people here.

It was an amazing stay. I actually booked a bed in a dorm room, but Ahmed gave me a room for myself because there werent so many people. thanks guys.

Brilliant hospitality, family atmosphere, lovely terrace, great travel guide service and food. If you are in Imlil, you have to stay here for hte best value, service and care!

Only icecold water in the shower. Friendly owner though.

During my stay I almost started to feel like a member of this lovely family. The hostel is a meeting point for professional hikers, adventurous families and backpackers. All seem to feel quite at ease, which creates a great atmosphere.

View all Imlil Bed and Breakfasts