Fabulous 95 Total Reviews
Fabulous 95 Total Reviews
Dar Tighoula Located at Douar Aitsouka Imlil, , Imlil.
Morocco
Imlil 42152 Douar Aitsouka Imlil
83% 95
31.1393664 -7.9101562
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

Fantastic guest house, staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful, we were offered tea every time we walked through the door! Great breakfast and dinner if you can't be bothered to walk down to town. Lovely terrace to enjoy the view and sunshine and a nice social area downstairs. Ahmed was very helpful organising our trek up Toubkal for us and helping us with onward travel plans. Thanks for a great stay!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Feb 2016

We spent a couple of nights here and loved the peacefulness of the place. The owners are friendly and helpful, the room was lovely and breakfast delicious. Besides the Riad which is worth a visit we had a beautiful walk to a source about one hour from the ksar which was suggested by the owner of the place. From the top of the mountain we could have a stunning view of the valley, so we definitely recommend to go there

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
7th Jan 2016

Nice breakfast Dinner. Amazing staff. Decent Wifi. No lockers but small town so felt secure. Would return again.

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
11th Dec 2015
4.0

Female receptionist is not smiley and unfriendly. I was there and she seems has no idea of my booking. She told me that dormitory is full and not available (no much guest) and she will give me a double bed room for the same price. I stayed in the new room, no locker, no padlock, no door knob. After 1 day of stay, she asked for 50 dhs and I was shocked because I know I should pay only 40 DHS since 10 DHS will be with the Hostelworld. Location is far from the town and no breakfast included.