Dar Tighoula Reviews

Douar Aitsouka Imlil, Imlil, Morocco

Nice breakfast Dinner. Amazing staff. Decent Wifi. No lockers but small town so felt secure. Would return again.

Female receptionist is not smiley and unfriendly. I was there and she seems has no idea of my booking. She told me that dormitory is full and not available (no much guest) and she will give me a double bed room for the same price. I stayed in the new room, no locker, no padlock, no door knob. After 1 day of stay, she asked for 50 dhs and I was shocked because I know I should pay only 40 DHS since 10 DHS will be with the Hostelworld. Location is far from the town and no breakfast included.

The owner greeted us without even knowing that we have a reservation and we stayed in two double beds while we had booked a quad. Very friendly offered us food because we arrived very late. According to the book we had the included breakfast, but in the time of payment we had to pay more of the bill for this, th dinner and separate rooms, of us took advantage enough. The rooms were large but cold, the toilet was broken, no water out of the tap and hot water in the shower stopped.

The owners/family were great and very welcoming. its located 15 minutes from the main street where all the facilities are so make theirs guesthouse even more peacefull and th perfect place to watch shooting stars from the amazing rooftop

A great hostel and lovely owner! Whatever you need, whatever you want to do, it's NO PROBLEM for this family. Everbody is all the time very polite and friendly. This Hostel is a good place to stay longer and to enjoy the fantastiv view. Gerne jederzeit wieder, danke für die wunderbare Zeit

• 30th Aug 2015

We stayed here for two nights, before and after we climbed Toubkal. We hired a guide through the hostel for a really good price compared with what they try and charge you in the centre of Imlil! They were very helpful with planning our trip up Toubkal and also let us leave our bags there whilst we climbed. The food was also really good.

View all Imlil Bed and Breakfasts