Dar Tighoula

Rating 125 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jul 2017
6.3

Will try to rip you off and add charges. The member of staff is painfully slow and they do not have the wifi they claim. It's quite far from the town but admittedly is a really very nice place if it wasn't for the staff and atmosphere and price

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Apr 2017
4.3

No staff around in case of problems, the guest house is about 3km outside Imlil (uphill), there was no hot water and no wifi. None of this was told me upon arrival and the beds were really dirty. I'd really rather spent a euro more for a better place.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

Dar Tighoula was actually closed for renovation when we arrived (cheers Hostelworld) Luckily berber people are lovely and the same family ran two more hostels nearby We stayed in the Dar Atlas which was very nice and had our meals at another one (I forget the name) But they we're all right beside each other, just by the river and surrounded by trees that were just starting to blossom Very nice people, would definitely recommend staying there

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017
2.0

The hostel was under construction when I arrived. Luckily there was somebody there waiting for me that brought me to a neighboring Riad that did have a vacancy. However, they made me pay in cash even though I already paid for my stay through Hostelworld. I expect a full refund.

×