Dar Warda

Superb 131 Total Reviews
Superb 131 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

- Location is really good, right in the middle of medina; - Staff is very nice! Everyone willing to help and always kind; - Breakfast was delicious; - The only thing that I didn't like was the bedroom: I thought I got the one with double bed but I chose the wrong one, whch led me and my friend to a small bedroom with 2 single beds (they were really hard, my back hurt a lot and I had a stiff neck) and a bathroom which had an awful smell. Taking a shower was not a pleasent moment!